Chapter 20: Mystery Guy

Sophia's outfit for this dinner. ^

*******

Chapter 20

(Sophia's pov)

"Mom do you need any help in the kitchen." I yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Honey no thanks and honey?" She yelled back.

"Yes?"

"Make sure to invite your friends for dinner." She said.

"Ok!"

I ran back into my room and started inviting friends over. Mom wanted to host a party since the day I came back but she never got the time to. I started dialing numbers when suddenly I came across the jerk's number.

A lightbulb clicked in my head. I smirked at my phone and pressed the call button.

"Hello?" I hear Noah grouchingly say. A image came in my head of his face with messy hair from sleep. I quickly rid of the image from my head.

"I see you are still sleeping, its 2:00 arent you going to get up from bed?" I say curiously.

He chuckles softly on the other side of the phone. " Im surprised you even care." He says, I can literly hear his smirk on the other side of the phone. I start to heat up.

"Your right why should I even care to call you over for dinner? Thats fine I'll just tell my mom you couldnt make it." I almost press the end button.

"Wait!" He yelled stopping me from ending the call.

"Yes?" I say naively.

"I'll come." He said.

I smirked at the phone and ended the call.

' Oh Noah you dont know what I have in store for you'

*******
The guests start to fill up the room and I start to head downstairs. I see mom attending guests in the living room. I told mom we could have had the party at some party hall but she said she wanted her party to have a homely feeling.

I look out the front door and see Claire getting out of her car with the same guy from the party. I walk towards them.

" I see you brought a friend or should I say boyfriend?" I say while walking towards them. I see Claire's faint blush.

I look at her knowingly and she just playfully rolls her eyes. I pull her into a hug.

"Should I be worried about this guy who is stealing my best friend?" I say to both of them.

They turn their heads to eachother and look back at me.

"I could say the same for you." She says while pointing her eyes behind me.

I turn around and see Noah staring at the back of my head. I turn back to Claire and see her wearing a smirk.

"Oh how rude of me, come inside!" I say ignoring her comment.

She clutches her date's arm and enters. I stand at the doorway welcoming guests in. Most of these guests were family relatives who are either business men/women, models and designers.

"You look lovely" Noah whispered to my ear, startling me.

"What the hell Noah!" I whisper yell at him.

He just shrugs his dholfers at me and snaps his fingers at a waiter. The waiter comes over with the drinks and Noah grabs a glass and I do the same.

"Thank you" I say to the waiter and he slightly nods his head and smiles at me. I turn back to Noah and see him glaring at the back of the waiter's head. I roll my eyes at him.

'Possesive much?'

"Are your legs tired?" Noah asked.

"No why?" I look at him weirdly.

"Because you've been running through my mind all night." He says smirking.

I let that register through my head and once it did i look at him and bursted out laughing.

"Omg- hahha- that- is- hahahha- soooo-hahhahahahah-funny- hahahhahah"  i continued on laughing and i looked back up at Noah and went back to laughing.

After all that laughing happened I see a car pull up and a guy stepped out, and he approched me smiling. I stared at him thinking this was dream. Noah looked back and forth at me and the guy.

"Hey Soph its been some time since we met" he says still smiling.
I step out my trance and enveloped him into a hug.

" Oh God I missed you" I say to him.

*********
Cliffhanger

Sooooo who do you think the mystery man is;)
How do you like the new cover?

Comment and Vote
-T