Chapter 9: A Certain Brunnete

Chapter 9

(Noah's pov)

I walked into the building after posing for the paps.

"Noah!" A photographer yelled. I posed some more for the paps.

I looked towards the doorway and spotted Sophia. I smirked as I checked out her toned legs.

My dad got out of his car and walked down the carpet.

"I thought you were going to be late?" I said as I stood next to dad.

He looked at me and looked back at the cameras.

"I was but I changed my mind so I cancelled my meeting."

"Nice suit"

"Yours too" he said carelessly.

He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled for the cameras. I went along with his little show.

******

I took a drink from the waiter and looked around for anyone familiar.

"Hey! Whats up" Zach yelled as he walked up next to me.

"Oh nothing, same as usual."

"Hey isn't that Sophia?" He said as he pointed to her across the room at the bar.

"Yeah that is." I said softly as I looked at her as if she were an angel.

She was talking to some designer. I could see how her eyes sparkled again the florescent lights of the room. She had her white jacket hanging off her arms.

*******

The show was about to start and I still was waiting for Zack to come back from the restroom.

I started making my way to my seat that I spotted was at the first row. Then a certain brunnate caught my attention. I smirked.

'My job is gonna be a lot easier now.'

I sat down on my seat and waited for the show to start. Zach took his seat next to me.

Zack's father was friends with my father and both men were CEOs of their own companies. Me and Zach were friends since birth. Our relationship is like peanut butter and jelly, always better when together.

Zack looked beside me and grinned at me. He knew my plan for Sophia.He knew my past relationship with Sophia.

She was talking to her best friend Claire. I looked at her for a moment as she laughed. Her laugh was breathtaking.

Claire looked at me and narrowed her eyes at me. Then Sophia turned to me and her eyes widened. The music began.

I turned my head towards the stage as I felt the two girls stares burning the side of my face.

I felt Sophia turn her body to the stage and she sighed dramatically. And I felt myself smirk.

'This evening is about to get a whole lot better.'

******

Didn't update for some time.
Reached 200 reads!!!!!

Comment and vote away.

-Tanzena