Chapter 19: Teasing

Noah King in a suit^ *hott*

******

Chapter 19

(Sophia's pov)

I reach the end of the dance floor when I feel a hand stop me and roughly push me back to a hard chest.

I mentally roll my eyes at this situation, remembering the day I left Noah.

"Where do you think you are going?" He says into my ear. Just before I opened my mouth to reply he beckoned me to continue walking towards our former dancing spot.

He places our hands just as before and continued swaying to the music.

"Let me go!" I whisper yell at him. Looking above his shoulder noticing people watching us dance. I begin to remove his hand off my waist but he doesn't budge. I try again but he still doesn't budge.

"Stop it you are creating a scene." He says to me, I look back at him wearing a smirk.

"Oh you want me to show you a scene?" I ask him with threatening eyes.

"Don't bother." He says. I feel his hand go dangerously low on my back and I stiffen. I continue dancing as if his hand has no affect on me.

I look around the room spotting for Claire but I see her nowhere nearby. I look back at Noah's eyes and see him looking at me in thought.

"What?" I say to him.

He bends down to my ears and breathes softly on it, teasing me.

"Nothing." He whispers.

He stands back up and looks at me with amusement. He removes his hand from my hand to fix his tie. And places his hand back on mine.

"So why did you ask me to dance with you." I say while fixing his messy hair he put on for this event. I decide to tease him by massaging his head lightly with my fingers. He closes his eyes and losens his grip on my back. I then bring my hand to the side of his cheek.

"Don't tease me, cause two can play in this game." I say to him.

I grab his hand off of me and I drop it. I begin to walk away from him, swaying my hips, reminding him that he will never have me. I smirk openly.

********

OMG 900+ reads !!!
Sorry its a short chapter.
Gosh I love you all. I have a lot in store for Noah and Sophia. (Let your mind go wild to all the possibilities)

Vote and comment.

-T