Chapter 13: Staying Over

Chapter 13

(Sophia's pov)

I walked out the kitchen and headed towards the door to go home.

"Hey where are you going?" I heard Noah call out.

I look up the stairs and see Noah dressed with only gray sweatpants. I try to look away from his glorious body but couldn't.

'What am I saying?'

I gain my composure back and look at him bored.

"Home." He looked at me amused by my actions.

"Its the middle of the night,stay." He said.

'Stay, he didn't say that when I moved to New York.' I got angry.

"No." I say sternly and I made my way out the door but felt a hand grab my wrist. I was then quickly pulled back to a hard chest.

"Stay" Noah said huskily. I look up to his eyes and see a hint of sadness but quickly substituted by mischief.

I gulped hard feeling the breath on my neck. He probably felt my heart racing. Noah smirked as if reading my thoughts.

"Mind a little personal space?" I say to Noah.

"But I like this position." He put on a pout.

"Don't care." I say as I untangle my self from Noah.

I look up to Noah and I see sadness in his eyes.

"Follow me." He said as he started to make his way up the stairs.

"OK." I say quickly.

He opened a door to a room and I looked around. He then went in and made his bed.

"Umm where am I gonna sleep." I say.

"Here." He says as he pats the left side of the bed. I burst out laughing. He looked at me confused.

"You actually thought that?" I say to him.

"Why what's wrong, you can't control yourself from me." He said as he smirked. I glare at him.

"Fine just stay on your side." I say as I made my way to the opposite end of the bed.

He walked away to his walk in closet and came back out with a t- shirt in his hands. I look at him confused.

"Don't you need to change?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." I walk up to him and grab the shirt from his hands.

I make my way to his bathroom and changed and did my business. I came back out and placed my clothes on the chair next to the bed.

I look up to Noah and see him looking at me with lust. I look down at my clothes and see my shirt has ridden him showing my laced underwear. I quickly pulled my shirt down and give Noah a glare. He quickly looked away.

"This is gonna be a long night."I hear him mutter.

******
New cover! Hope you like the chapter. Muhahha Sophia staying over

Comment and vote.
-T