Chapter 4: The New Girl

Francisco Lachowski as Noah King. (Hott) *breathing problems*

 (Hott) *breathing problems*

******

Chapter 4

(Noah's pov)

It was the first day of senior year but once I got to school, I saw some kid parked their car on my spot. I instantly felt angry but suddenly calmed down, when I saw a girl step out of the car that was in my spot. She looked familiar but I ignored the feeling.

'Red Lamborghini, not so bad' I thought to myself.

'The girl has nice car choice and on top of that she has a fantastic behind.' I looked at her for a second and shrugged mentally.

'Probably a new kid.'

I turned the car around and parked my car which was a Frisker Karma. I lock my car and head towards the school I knew I wouldn't miss after graduating.

"Did you see the new girl?" My best friend Zach asked as he walked up to me.

"Not really, why?" I said to him.

"She's sexy as hell that's why." He said eagerly.

"Oh look there she is." Zach said as we walked down the hall to the bench where we usually meet Jessica and our other friends.

I looked at where his hands pointed and saw her. I heard jocks from the football team whistling to her, and she winked at them.

'I swear I think I saw her before....she looks like... no it can't be' She was walking towards the office I checked her out as she moved closer inside the school. I am pulled out of my trance when a pair of lips touch my cheek and I look at the culprit. I meet a pair of blue eyes and a smirk and I shoot Jessica one back.

Jessica Nerranza was basically the male version of me.

We walk towards our lockers and I feel a buzz in my pocket midway of something Jessica was saying and I look down at my phone to answer my text from my mom. Telling her not to worry about me and told her I won't miss her ridiculous dinner parties she is holding once again. I hung up the phone soon after and became aware of all the whispers in the hall.

Are they together?

No they can't be, Noah isn't the type to settle on one girl.

But their always seen together everywhere.

He's so hot.

I smirk at the comment at give the girls eyeing me across the hall, a wink. It instantly set off giggles and red cheeks, making my smirk even bigger.

I looked away from the girls and I meet Lucas Rivers, his father is a business rival of ours. They are most known for their chain of restaurants all over the country and hotels worldwide. Their company and mine King Industries are basically head to head in the business world. All my life our families never gotten along and as you probably guessed by now Lucas and I don't like each other.

He was leaning against the locker wearing a smirk and flirting with the same girl I saw from earlier.

From the side of her face I see her smile and hold out a paper. The late bell rang and Jessica blocked my view from the two and kissed me goodbye.

"Hey Noah you coming or what?" My other friend Jack yelled across the hall walking backwards and pulling on the straps on his shoulders, slightly pulling it up. His dark black hair fell over his eyes but made no attempt on pushing it aside and waited for me expectantly.

"Yeah, wait up." I yelled out and quickly closed my locker and headed to history and looked back again at the two talking across me then finally caught up with Jack. Jack was basically the nerd of our group but was still very popular with the ladies. I usually make fun of how he should get date Jessica's best friend, Mary so they'll make cute asian babies when they get married. He always laughs it off and says the same about Jessica and I, but I for one was not planning on getting married.

We enter the classroom and take our seats in the back with our usual group of friends in history. They yell out their hellos and what's up to us as usual and continue on with their conversation. I look up at the door wondering if the teacher was here today and if not I could just skip the entire period. But I see Lucas entering the classroom with the new girl behind him.

'Oh great now he's in my class.' I thought to myself.

He turned his head and smiled at the new girl. She went up to our history teacher's desk, who I already met and so did most of the class since Mr. Smith teaches junior year and senior year.

Mr. Smith wasn't your average teacher, he always gives out pop quizzes every week and calls on everyone, even if you aren't raising your hand all the time. You could either be the one person in his class who gets a hundred on every single test of his, he will always look for a way to embarrass you. He isn't a bad person and isn't very hard to talk to and is kind of funny but he is very strict of education and won't give any leeway to anyone in his class.

"Everyone settle down, we have a new student here.... so why don't you introduce yourself."

I looked at the front of the class, a bit intrigued by the new mysterious girl in the room. I strained to listen as I heard dogs in the back row barking. I turned my head toward the jocks whistling. I gave them a death glare and they kept quiet, not wanting to mess with me. 'Thought so'

She looked around the room to meet my eyes and instantly all the memories hit me in a big wave. And I was overwhelmed with emotions. It was-

"- Sophia Brava, not really new here ....." I didn't hear the rest of her speech because I was still in shock of how my ex-girlfriend was now back. She looked around the room to meet everyone's eyes with confidence and held her schedule in her hands as she talked.

"- I'm Back." She said looking back at me right in the eye.

Everyone gasped and looked my way. They all knew I dumped her a year ago and now she's back for revenge.

She's now hot and sexy as hell. I don't know why I even dumped her, she's the hottest girl in the whole school.

She took my signature smirk off my lips and onto her face as if reading my thoughts.

*******

Hey there. Hope you like this chapter from Noah's pov.
Comment and vote away.

-T