Helping Hand

-next day-

_(n)_ stepped outside her room sliding the door close locking it ' okay so I have a week with this room ! So I have time to find a way to contact Tobi!' The girl walked down the steps quickly.

" need any help missy?" The elder woman looked at her smiling while sweeping the outside of the inn " oh yes! Do you know where I could find a service booth? ". "Hmm..." The woman blinked and liked around the shops " they might have one about two to three blocks from here ". "Okay thank you !"

_(n)_ walked looking around. The place was quite lovely unlike yesterday. She looked straight and noticed the pink haired woman walking.

Sakura looked at her paper "chia..how am I going to find a moon plant here.." She looked around. Soon he Reyes landed on the girl."Hu.." She smiled walking to her.

_(n)_ froze seeing 'err I hope she comes in peace !!'

"Hello. Sorry for not helping you the other day!" "O-oh it's uhm it's okay..."_(n)_ smiled at her. Sakura looked at her smelling her scent a bit ' she smells different then the other humans...' "By the way you wanted help correct ?" "Oh yes !" The pink haired woman smiled " come on then! " she walked towards a ramen shop. The girl fallowed her ' yeah she comes in peace !!'

---

_(n)_ sat across from the pink haired woman " my names _(n)_ by the way." "I'm Sakura " " it matches you ." "Really ?" "Yeah you have pink hair and green eyes !" _(n)_ smiled at her making Sakura giggled a bit.

The waiter came and placed a bowl of ramen in front of _(n)_ and a plate with popcorn shrimp and squid in front of Sakura.

"So where are you going ?" Sakura tilted her head while eating. _(n)_ blinked while swallowing the noodles quickly " I'm going to stay with my cousins for the mean time.." "Can I ask why?" "He he long story short...I don't have a job so I don't want my parents to be suffering by taking care of me right now and my cousins told me that theirs a lot of jobs where they live ."

" a job eh.." Sakura smirked placing a hand under her chin ' he he he!' " I can get you a job ." _(n)_ looked at her suspiciously '...'" Really ...? Where ? And why?" "Yes and on my home. Why? Well I need a helping hand when it comes to cleaning." Sakura smirked more. _(n)_ blinked twice " I don't know....your being a bit shady ...." Sakura blinked and laughed "shady? How ?" " your like making this pose and face "_(n)_ smirked putting her hand under her chin copying her. The pink haired woman laughed seeing. _(n)_ smiled.

--------evening------

Sakura walked holding a paper bag smiling. Today was a fun for her. It's been a while since she had spoken to some one with out them treating her like a queen.

---on the Uchiha House Hold---

Obito twitched sniffing the air " here it is again...." Itachi sat on the couch eating dango boredly "true......"

Sakura walked pass them making their mouths drool. Sakuke walked out the hall sniffing the air while holding Sarada "......." He eyed her' what is she up to...'

Madara slide open a door stepping out " you took long." "Well I like to socialize with people and finding what you men like isn't easy~" " socialize? you do understand the rules here." Madara glared . Sakura looked up at him smiling " excuse me." She stepped closer to him making the floor crack. " if I recall what you said 10000 years ago. Those rules only apply to Uchiha blooded members ." Her foot cracked the floor more breaking it "Sakura." Sasuke looked at her. The woman turned to him and sigh puffing her cheeks and looked straight seeing Madara hiding behind the door peeking " ......" "Oh yeah I might get a helping hand around here!" She left to the kitchen.

Madaras eyes glinted smelling the air while his legs trembled a bit ' that smell again.....Tch that woman terrifies me at times...'

-----------------------------------------

_(n)_ walked back to the inn thinking she saw her luggage out side " what the??" She ran getting it. The older woman walked out seeing her "here please. Go somewhere else." She bowed giving her her money back and walked in closing the door .

The girl stood there confuse and turned and saw the other inns closing their doors "whats going on here...." She walked looking around. Night fall was coming. _(n)_ placed the luggage bag on the floor sitting in it, she hugged her legs laying her chin on her knees " great. Now I have no where to go. I should of just accepted sakura's offer !" She looked at her phone not getting service. She really did hated foreign places.