'Baby'Sitting (part 2)

_(n)_ rolled a bit opening her eyes slowly 'ugh......' She closed them not hearing her alarm while snuggling her face on something fluffy smiling.
Madara twitched ' why does my bed feel hard.......' He turned feeling his face on something moving '.................'his eyes snapped open '....' He looked up seeing the girl snuggling on his hair happily." I feel sleep here......? "

----------------7:00A.M-------------

_(n)_ walked down to the kitchen but stopped seeing the older man sitting on the couch staring at nothing " are you alright ..?" She tilted her head smiling . Madara blinked "...have you ever stared at heaven......" _(n)_ blinked and smiled "yeah.....its was beautiful ....." She remembered seeing Tobirama  naked."............anyways , do you want anything ...?" Madara kept spacing out drooling.
'It's like I'm taking care of a 6 year old...' _(n)_ took out a small handkerchief.
--------------a bit later on------------

Madara sat on the dining room table irritated ' ugh......' He placed his face on his two palms eyeing the 'demonic' plate ".......I'm not eating this." He put one hand on the plates edge moving it away.

"Eh? Why not you usually eat it ."_(n)_  looked at him while placing a cup of black tea in front of him " no I wouldn't  ." "Yes you would...." "No I wouldn't ." He glared at her. _(n)_ fr her eye twitched none stop seeing his attitude change ' seriously....' Madara looked at the plate with the salad angrily 'ugh...' " I guess I'll call Ms.Sakura then...."  "What..?" "Yeah she told me to give you this, since well ..you eat a lot of meat..that's really unhealthy..." The girl smiled at him. Madara paled slowly 'that woman...she'll murder me.....' He remembered the first time he insulted her cooking and her way of feeding him".............." He growled a bit bringing the plate back. _(n)_ smiled seeing ' ha ha !!! Weaknesses !'

While the male ate angrily the girl looked around the dining room seeing portraits. One caught her attention quickly it looked like Madara a bit younger and some one else, the boy next to him looked some what like him but a bit like Sasuke also.

"That's my brother." "Hm.." _(n)_ turned to him blinking twice. Madara placed the cup of tea on top of the empty plate calmly and looked at the painted portrait of them from the 18th century " that's my younger brother Izuna." "Oh!" _(n)_ turned towards it again " if I may ask...where is he..?" "His gone.." "Oh I'm sorry about your loose." "About my what..?" _(n)_ looked at him " you said he was gone " "yeah, he left to Mexico...." He pointed at the picture frame on a shelf. _(n)_ looked at it and cat smiled while her eye twitched. The photo had Izuna wearing a sombrero while having a girl on the left/right he looked extremely drunk.  "Oh......................" She mentally face palmed. " yeah he didn't wanted to live here anymore ..." "Why..? It's fun being here!" _(n)_ smiled at him. Madara blinked looking at her. He felt his face growing hot and quickly looked straight ' what is this...it's like if I'm talking to Hashirama again...' He glared " well uhm....he said it was gloomy......maybe because he was the cheerful one I don't know that kid was weird.."he stood up and walked off with his hands on his pocket.

_(n)_ blinked twice " did I do something....?"she got the empty plate and cup " he kinda looks like that guy on hashi's scroll book..." She left calmly to the kitchen.

---------meanwhile---------

"Did _(n)_ ever told us where she is staying at...?" Hashirma turned to the albino laying on the couch . Tobirma opened his eyes '..........' " no..." Hashirma sigh and walked out the library worrying for his baby 'cousin'.

Tobirma glared remembering seeing her with Sakura ' I'm going to kill them all by my self.' He smirked evilly.
---------------------------------------

_(n)_  vacuumed the giant place calmly " I wonder  what they're doing right now..." The girl blinked remembering the last phone call Sakura did and sigh " i wonder what those  two idiots are doing now..." She remember 'Tobi' and 'hashi'. She walked to the other room " hm..." She Opened the closet while vacuuming it. That's when she noticed something "eh...." She tiptoed poking the small rope tied around a nob  "what the...." She untied it slowly and moved the thing up seeing a secret room"......" She looked around she stepped on the clothing board looking inside the attic-like room "hm...." She coughed a bit from the dust seeing how dark it was.'later on....' She stepped down and closed the closet door sneezing.

---6:30P.M---

_(n)_ closed the glass door leading to the pool 'now then!' She blinked hearing a loud howl "weird...I wonder if it's that wolf....."

--------

Madara looked out his window quickly hearing it ' am I going insane......' He looked carefully ' ever since that girl came...I've been smelling Senju and now I hear Tobirma....can it be what they told me....' He walked it his room quickly.

'She might really be a Senju descendent.'
-------------------

_(n)_ sat on her futon while drying her hair " I need to call them again...." Clawing noises where heard then a paw was seen sliding the door open. Madara ran in quickly " oh it's you..." She smiled down at the cat. Madara sniffed around and looked up at her 'no more distractions !!' Madara closed his eyes then opened them showing the Mangekyō. The girl blinked " what the...." She got him quickly " did some one put contacts on you !!??" She began to glare angrily . Madara froze ' it doesn't work!!?'
-------------MeanWhile-----------------

Sasuke sat on the hotel room twitching with sleepless eyes while reading the paper work. Sakura was drinking nonstop hiccuping ' I haven't had a call....' They looked at one an other as if they left their teenage daughter with her rebel boyfriend.
Sarada looked at them while petting Itachi. She knew about _(n)_ but decided to just play along as the innocent child.
Itachi eyed  them suspiciously ' they been off.....' He looked at Obito. The Tom Cat looked at the crow nodding. They began to get suspicious more then they already were.
----------------------------------

Madara ran quickly while the girl chased him ' how doesn't the Mangekyō work !!??' He slammed on the wall growling and ran to a darken hall way. _(n)_ breath hard looking around " kitty!?" She puffed her cheeks angrily " who would do such a thing !"

"What are you doing .?"

_(n)_ jumped turning to the hall seeing Madara walking while holding his head a bit " o-oh I was looking for a cat.." "Why..." " I think some one put him eye contacts....that's cruel." Madara looked at her weirdly ' what yokai is she...she can't scenes us. She doesn't Know about the Mangekyō and it doesn't work on her....' " you said your last name was Senju right." "Mhm." "...what do you know about your family linage..? Does Hashirama Senju ring a bell.." _(n)_ raised an eyebrow  "Hashirama Senju? Isn't he a myth ?" The girl giggled " as far as I know why we have the same last name its cause my family adopted it or so.. " madaras eye twitched none stop ' but ...doesn't she recognize me..? I mean ugh!!! This new generations always forget where they came from!' " although...." She blinked thinking " you do look like the guy that would fight ....I think... I don't know they didn't like me reading that sort of stuff.." The girl looked up at him "by the way are you okay..?" "Yeah why..." " your head is bleeding....."
-----------------

Madara sat on the girls room with his legs crisscrossed as his eye twitched '.......' He kept feeling a sting" watch it!!" " yes yes I know !" _(n)_ smiled while putting an ice bag on the bruised area and sat down. Madara blinked looking at her " your quite strange..." " why..?" "Most beings wouldn't dare to be this close to me or to even touch me. They're frighten to even look at me~" _(n)_ looked at him confuse " really ? Your pretty cool if I have to say so my self although you nag a bit ." "What!?" " and we'll you don't seem frightening at all maybe they're scare since they might had heard rumors and all?" She smiled at him. Madara felt his eye twitched ' she's just like.....'.Madara smiled at her kindly, making the girl blush darkly, He soon began  to laugh ." He he he I'm going  to kill you one day.." "What?" "Nothing ~" he stood up and walked out her room sliding  the door close .
_(n)_ sat there with wide eyes and a nervous smile " he he.....he was joking right........"

".......right !?"