Tsukimi

Computer art is so hard ! ! ༼ ༎ຶ O ༎ຶ༽ btw that's you two!
ナデナデ( ˊ艸ˋ )
________________________
- 1 year-

" wait what...." _(n)_ smiled while her eye twitched. Sakura places the strange looking yukata on the hanger " your coming with us to the festival!" "Why!?" She puffed her cheeks. Sakura smirked " Madara is going." "...what...." Sakura smirked more " and~ his wearing a yukata ~~" _(n)_ blushed looking down"............"

----20 mins later----

Madara yawned boredly while standing outside with sasuke. He looked up at the darken sky calmly seeing a full moon "hmp......" He heard clacking noises from the Okodo sandals girls wear.

"Finally it's been almost.....an.... hour.........." He blinked twice twitching. Sasuke got Sarada smiling. Sakura smirked stepping out "_(n)_!" She pulled her out fully. The 20 thousand year old stumbles blushing darkly ' why would mom. Wear such a thing!!' She tried putting the Obi more up but alas it didn't help at all.

"Come on! It'll be starting soon!"

Sakura smiled walking. Sasuke sigh while Sarada giggled as they fallowed the happy woman. _(n)_ blinked twice and looked at the man staring at her ".........." "........" Madara turned and walked putting his hand out. The young woman blushed darker following him quickly and finally getting his hand.
--
_(n)_ looked around ' this is a bit different....then back home....' She saw many people or things that where never on this town. Also their way of dressing was off. The same with the clothing Sakura and the rest of the family was wearing not to mention what she wore.  She blinked twice seeing the people stepping out their way quickly "hey what's..." Her eyes widen. Madara was looking straight eyeing the place. His hair was white along with his eyes being deep blood red . 'Don't tell me......' She smiled nervously looking around ' all of this people..... Are yokai!!!!!!?' She cling on to the mans arms trembling seeing them eyeing her.

Madara looked down at her " calm down...they know your with me." He smiled. The Hanyo blushed nodding" what is this anyways....." " the moon festival.." The girl had wide eyes ' wait isn't this festival a myth...? So the song Hashirama taught me......' " wait isn't Kaguya supposed to show up?" "Mhm..." He looked at her again. The girl smiled nervously "oh.........." She imagine Indra and Ashura laughing evilly.

"..............."

Madara chuckled bringing her closer placing his arm around her shoulder " don't worry I'm here." _(n)_ smiled.
__________________

Sakura blinked smiling fixing her hair. _(n)_ was sitting next to her "....." She looked around seeing the yokai eyeing her. " don't worry they can smell madara's scent !" She turned to her happily "..o-oh....." She blushed.
---
Madara blinked calmly looking up at the sky. Sasuke laid his chin on his palm " you know, it's kinda dangerous having her here" " hmp, no one would try touching her." "But Kaguya is coming." "And?" "Arent Indra and Ashura coming also...?" Sasuke looked at him while Sarada braided his hair happily. Madara had wide eyes ".......crap..."
-----
" are you sure you don't want me to stay ?" Sakura looked at her " no it's fine ! " _(n)_ smiled while trying to cover the slit her mothers yukata-like thing had. Sakura sigh and nodded smiling.

_(n)_ looked at the mirror "...mom......." She smiled slowly " I wonder what you would say right now..."
"Pretty sure she'll be happy." A deep-childish voice said. The girl froze turning.
Indra smirked at her. "...this is a girls restroom..." "And...?" The male walked to her smirking more. _(n)_ blinked and turned walking. Indra stopped " hey don't ignore me !!!" The girl turned to him " what do you really want ?" She smiled. The royal yokai blushed looking to the side "......nothing...well I mean uhm..." He looked at her "......." The male ran out quickly. Loud girly screams came.
-----

Madara walked towards the restroom ' she's been in there too long ...' He stopped seeing Indra "you." Indra turned and froze jumping " whateverhappeneditwasashura!!!" He covered himself "...what....?" Indra looked at him "...oh.....uhm nothing nothing...." ".....where's the girl " "I don't know...." Madara glared. Indra smirked looking at him.

-----------

_(n)_ walked around the place " I think I'm lost......" "Oy oy !! Granddaughter !" Ashura got her arm happily. The girl turned twitching none stop seeing him "hello........"  Ashura smiled blushing. _(n)_ was sweating nervously " why are You all alone ~~"  he walked having an arm around her shoulder. _(n)_ kept looking straight nervously " oh j-just looking around....." "Really now~~"

"SSHAANNARROO!!!" Ashura moved out the way quickly seeing a fist close to his face. Sakura glared at him making everyone around them freeze.  _(n)_ had wide eyes twitching. Ashura blinked and placed his hands on his hips " aw rude much !" "Hmp!" Sakura glared getting the girl " your making Madara have a panic attack! And you !" She turned to the male " what?"  " tell your brother to stop stalking Sarada !" She glared and walked dragging the Hanyo .

Ashura blinked and sweat dropped smiling "...Indra.............she's 11......."
----------------

_(n)_ blinked sitting on a hill watching Kaguya sing "she has a pretty voice......." "Hmp.... Not as yours ~" "I never singed ...."  She looked up at the male. Madara smirked " of course you do~" "when...?" " you always sing my name at night ~"  _(n)_ blinked twice confuse. Her face turned dark red. Steam came out her head while she puffed her cheeks with pure embarrassment. Madara laughed seeing her reaction.
"Shut up..." She punched his shoulder while she moved her eyes to the side. The male smirked widely " you amuse me a lot, that's something not many can do~" _(n)_ looked up at him and smiled blushing.

Obito and Itachi put their binoculars down looking at one an other.

"This is crow one reporting. Leader is having a beat. I repeat leader is having a beat."

"This is zuzu copying. Is it the same visual , swirls.?"

"This is swirls and I concur with crow. Copy."

Both yokai slowly crawled to a bush leaving their leader with the Hanyo.

Izuna smiled while putting his head phones down on the vans seat." Now. Where were we." He turned smiling evilly. Tobirama paled while trying to break the chains off.

"He he he he!!!"
------------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked smiling looking up at the light fireworks. "Madara ...." "Hm..?" He looked down at her calmly. The Hanyo looked up at him "how come...all the yokai when on hiding ...?  I remember reading a passage on a book saying both humans and yokai lived happily ..." Madara blinked and though " that's something Indra and Ashura would know...I mean they're the ones who started everything.." He looked at the sky " but I wonder that at times too although I hate humans for their nature....but.....we went on hiding since well being hunted isn't a good thing now ."  _(n)_ looked up at him ".... Oh....." She looked at the festival " hm..." She smiled slowly. Madara looked down at her. The male slowly smirked while laying his head on her head calmly.
_(n)_ blinked having her _(h/c)_ bangs cover her eyes a bit while she looked up " your like a cat.." "Really now~" he smirked " yeah!"

"COME BACK!!!!!"

They both jumped looking down quickly.

Tobirama was running nervously. Izuna chased after him having a knife  as he smiled widely " lover come back!!!" "GET AWAY YOU HOMO PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!"

_(n)_ and Madara blinked twice and looked at one an other then back at them. Loud laughter came from both of them  as they saw them running around. Their hands where still holding on to one an other even though one was laughing on the floor while the other staid sited trying to control the laughter coming out .
_________________________
(♥ˊ艸ˋ♥) the fluffles was strong in this chapter ! !