The Senju Saga ( Part 7/?): Uchiha Bros To The Rescue ?

(유∀유|||) the mystery ! Oh'ho ! Wtf am I writing now I don't even......
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked looking around the cell " what if....." She punched the stone wall"............................" She bite her lips anime crying 'AAHHHHHH! ! ! ! ' she hugged it quickly trembling.

-outside-

"Is she still trying to get out ?" "Yeah...." " wonder why ..." Both guards blinked confuse. It was the 20th time they heard a punch.

----------------------------------

Madara walked with his arms crossed with Izuna next to him.  " are you sure it's them...." "Mhm." "......." "Why ? You doubt it ?" "Well they aren't the smartest.... Out there......" "Just you wait my gut is always correct !"

-20 mins-

"It wasn't us..." Indra blinked while sunbathing. Madara felt his eye twitch seeing the grin on izunas face. " but if you want our help~~" " no no it's cool...just uhm...spreading the word you know..." The olde Uchiha looked for the side sweating a bit. Izuna looked around sniffing "......".
Ashura walked holding a tray calmly placing it on the small table " what made you guys think we would do that ?" He got a drink puffing his cheeks. Madara and Izuna raised an eyebrow with the 'really?' Expression on their faces.

"Okay okay~ we some what know  about it." Ashura blinked but twitched being pulled up making eye contact with red glowing eyes."........." Madara glared at him angrily " and that is."
"O'y calm your sister." Indra looked at Izuna glaring while he sat up from the long chair.
"Nissan...." Izuna placed a piece fabric on his nose. Madara blinked putting Ashura down closing his eyes.
Both brothers blinked looking at one an other then back at the man on the floor sulking while holding the fabric.
"What..." "You don't wanna know...." Izuna blinked looking back at them " what do you guys know?" Ashura sigh cracking his neck " there's been a word around the black market of a Hanyo... But since you know, no one can be trusted there we didn't really do anything about it, mostly they fake it.."
"Also if it's that girl I highly doubt she'll be that easy to fi-"
Both brothers froze hearing the door open. Kaguya walked looking around squinting. " Alexander are you here ??" She put her hands out trying to find her pet dog.

"No one move..." Indra felt his eye twitch. " she can't see good but she can hear movement...." Ashura was stiff as a board. Izuna blinked while Madara twitched a bit feeling her getting him "......"

"I found you !" She smiled stroking his hair/ face. The man paled slowly looking to the side nervously.

Indra and Ashura bite their lips holding their laughter. Izuna blinked seeing '....he he...black mail...'

-----------------------------------------

Madara was hugging himself trembling. Izuna was rubbing his back smiling nervously " so if it wasn't them, then off to the black market...??" "....mhm......."

---

Both brothers walked with their guard up. Madara eyed everyone making them nervous by his presence. Izuna blinked looking at all the weird junk they sale "....." 'I wonder...'
Izuna stepped in the middle of the street. Madara blinked confuse looking at him.

"WHO WANTS TO BUY TOBIRAMA SENJU PANTSU!!!!!"

"KYAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Madara had wide eyes seeing all the girls around his brother with stakes of 1000¥ on their hands "........" Izuna smiled evilly ' I'm more rich HA HA !!!!' "Keep going Nissan I'll catch up!!!!"

Madara face palmed and left the street to a dark ally way with suspicious looking benders.

"Sir we have weapons you might be interested..."