My Lady

_(n)_ walked holding a bag smiling as she waved goodbye to Ino and Sai. " ha ha such good people." She turned walking the path to the house calmly ' it's still weird for me.....' She blinked looking at some kids smelling their strange scent ' yokai eh....' She looked up at the sky ' I went from being an ordinary human girl to a Hanyo ... not to mention I'm some what married to an ex Uchiha leader..." She blushed smiling " luck can be true at times." She looked straight seeing Madara sitting on the front window staring at her. She smiled making him look to the side quickly.
------------

the woman swing her legs back and forth while she looked at the cherry blossom  tree on their back yard. She quickly froze blushing feeling two arms wrapping around her shoulders sliding her back in to something warm "uh...."  She blinked feeling legs on her sides. Madara blinked laying his chin on top of her head " your still quite short." The woman puffed her cheeks "not my fault your a Titan." She looked to the side trying to hold the blush down feeling his chest moving up and down. Madara chuckled a bit closing his eyes " I'm anything you want me to be." "...hmm...." She smiled thinking " then ...a cat boy ?"  "....what....." Madara blinked confuse " you said you can be anything I wanted right ?" "........yeah..." " then a cat boy!!!" She smiled happily. Madara had a wtf expression as he looked to the side "....okay...." He blinked making himself younger while a long puffy black tail swing side to side. _(n)_ looked up at him seeing two cat ears"......................." "What....?" "...." "Didn't you wanted me to look like this...?" "....your...." She blushed clutching his ears " owww!!!! What the hell!?" He closed one eye " such a cute kitty!!!" She turned facing him happily rubbing the black warm ears. Madara blinked blushing letting her ' she's a weird chick.......'

" he he your hair grew already...?" She smiled seeing his shoulder length black hair . Madara blinked looking down " yeah I need to cut it...." " don't..." "Hm...?" He smirked looking at her while his tail swing side to side " that length actually matches you well..."_(n)_ smiled at him while patting his head . Madara blinked looking at her ".... Alright then. Only for you though."he leaned closer to her licking her cheek slowly. The woman twitched while her face turned velvet red along with steam coming out ' why. Is he acting so cute. This bloody old man.' Madara smirked at her " hm~~" _(n)_ puffed her cheeks looking to the side " shush." Madara chuckled amused." Now what~" "What do you mean..?" " what do you ant me to do, my lady~~" he smirked more leaning on her wrapping his arms around her small shoulders " hmmm~~?" _(n)_ twitched smiling nervously "uh................." She blinked looking at him "...are you on heat...?" "What..." Madara blinked with a poker face ." Yeah your acting like your on heat... Does being a cat also come with their hormones ?" "........." Madara looked like with a 'really ?' Expression ".......I'm not h♡rny anymore." He stood up with a shadow covering his eyes as he walked back inside.
_(n)_ blinked twice " wait...what!!!!?" She staid sitting on the floor confuse with a small blush*

----------------30 mins --------------

_(n)_ peeked inside the bedroom seeing a fluffy cat laying down twitching " wait a minute.........." She blinked remembering how madara's tail  looked  and also by how similar it looked to the cat"........." She walked inside glaring "Hello there." She got the cat smiling. Madara twitched looking at her "......." _(n)_ smiled walking to the bathroom " let's take a bath. Like the old times." She had a dark shadow around her. Madara twitched a bit ' something is a bit off.....................'
_(n)_ sat him in the floor while she undressed slowly. Madara just stared at her twitching '.................'

-20 mins-

_(n)_ cat smiled getting the fluffy cat placing it on the water while she pet him. Madara twitched looking at her body '.......................................................................................'  He felt his stomach turning warm ' uh....' His tail began to move fast under the water. " what's the matter ~" _(n)_ hugged him. Madara twitched feeling her boobs ' uhm.....' Blush marks appeared on his head. " when were you going to tell me. Madara."

The cat flinched  looking up at her ".....meow..." "I know its you." She let go of him crossing her arms. Madara blinked turning normal again while he laid on the other side of the tub " he he.. Guess you got me." He smirked. The woman glared blushing darkly " Pervy as always." " he he but you like it ~". "Shut up." She looked to the side. Madara blinked looking at her. " well since we're in here." He moved closer to her having a seductive look " might as well~~" _(n)_ stared at him with a blue tint under her eyes "........" Madara placed his hands on her side strapping her on the corner. He smirked slowly while the woman twitched blushing darkly.
----------------

_(n)_ twitched a bit while looking at the ceiling. She slowly put her hands on her face covering her dark blush feeling a strong arm pull her closer to a warm body. "............" Madara smirked looking at her while he slowly closed his eyes.  _(n)_ spread two fingers apart letting her peek at the man next to her "........." She blushed darker seeing his buff appearance "..." "Aren't you a little pervert." " shut up." She closed her eyes again " your one to talk! " " fufufufufu." Madara opened his eyes while the cold breeze came inside the rooms window. He twitched noticing something yellow"..." Madara sat up squinting "...."
Ino gave him a thumbs up smirking.

"What the hell...." He looked down.  A shadow covered his eyes seeing what the woman next to him was doing. _(n)_ cat smiled giving her thumbs up happily not shamed at all.
"...where you..." He made the curtains close . The woman blinked looking up at him "hm~~" "....so you where..."  "Yeah!" ".....you little two face thing." He smirked creepily with a dark aura " I'll make you scream for real then." _(n)_ smiled freezing feeling a hard grip on her arms "uhm....can I get a voice here..."  "No." Madara smiled frightening her. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need an adult........."
.
.
.
"I am an adult."

_________________________

It's so hot  Momo can't think so straight !! So sorry for the small chapters ! I'll get back to witting long ones soon !! *pinky promises*
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚