New Friend

_(n)_ walked out a store holding a small bag " this is weird......" She turned to the right seeing the Empty side walk "......" A sigh escaped her lips as she walked again looking around the quiet place. She blinked seeing the blonde woman walk on the other side "Hu..." She saw a blonde boy holding her hand ' so she's a mom eh.....' She smiled looking straight.
Ino turned a bit watching her "......." She smiled a bit looking straight.
-----------------------------------------

_(n)_ took her shoes off calmly stepping on the cold wood " hm..?" She blinked seeing a fluffy black cat sleeping on the window " oh it's you ..." She raised an eyebrow confuse as she head towards it " how did you get here ?" She smiled petting his head.
Madara twitched opening his eyes ' eh....' He blinked purring but froze seeing her ' shit did I fell sleep ?? Oh damn....' "Hm maybe they dropped you off ?" She got the cat smiling while opening the door "hm it's quite ..." She blinked looking around. Madara sweat nervously on her arms." Dara!!" She walked towards the kitchen hearing nothing "Hu strange...." She placed the cat on the seat and the small grocery bag on the table."hmp...." She looked at the seat not seeing the cat anymore " weird.."

"What's weird ..?"

_(n)_ looked at the door seeing a tall man looking at her " oh a cat.." "Mm...." He looked to the side 'that was close...' " anyways where were you ?" " what do you mean?" "I called your name earlier ..." "I uh..was ...in the bathroom...?" He began to sweat seeing her face expression "..................." " oh okay!" She smiled happily. Madara felt his eye twitched ".....anyways." "Hm?" Madara blinked trying to think of something ' oh shoot... It's awkward now...' _(n)_ blinked staring at him " he your hair grew fast.." "Eh..." The male blinked getting his onyx color hair seeing " oh yeah..."

*knock* *knock*

Both blinked looking at each other then out the hall towards the front door "....." _(n)_ walked passing the man ' I wonder who could it be .." She slide the door open confuse.

"Hello new neighbor!" Ino smiled happily. _(n)_ blinked twice " hello...." " aw your so shy! And cute !!" The blonde woman got her cheeks happily. _(n)_ sweat dropped looking at her hands '.......'

Madara glared a bit watching ' who the hell....' He walked towards them confuse.

" I'm Ino! And this is my son Inojin!" She smiled happily. The small boy looked up at the woman "....." "He he hello........."_(n)_ looked to the side nervously ' This is kinda creepy....'

"Hey who are ........"

Madara glared. Ino looked up puffing her cheeks " why are you here ." " I could ask you banana head."_(n)_ looked at them" you guys know each other ...?" " hmp. He tried killing almost everyone. Who doesn't know him." Ino glared crossing her arms but twitched "...wait if his here and your there........" She paled stepping back soon she ran holding the boy on her arms.

_(n)_ looked at them confuse then back at Madara "......" "What..?" "......." "ITS WAS WAR!!!!"
---------------------------------------

Madara laid on the  couch with puffed cheeks and an annoyed expression written on his face.

" wait so your married to Sai. The painter !?" _(n)_ smiled widely seeing her nod " that's awesome !"  " he he at times it is..." Ino placed her chin on her palm " his usually never home so it's kinda hard to get by since Inojin keeps wanted to be around him."  " aw I see..." the _(h/c)_ haired woman turned to the living room seeing Madara glaring at the boy poking his head "........."  " so what about you two~hm?"  "Eh..?"  " don't eh me. Girl. I've heard stories. I bet you know Sakura right ?"  " wait you know Sakura-San ?"  " hehe yeah she's my friend." Ino crossed arms smiling " she told me a student of hers was moving around here with a certain leader. " _(n)_ blinked looking to the side blushing darkly ".....he he...."  " now back to the subject ~ when~?"  " when...?" " yeah when's the little baba going to arrive ~~" Ino did a baby motion with her arms.  "..........."_(n)_ blushed dark red "....I uh....."  Ino blinked looking at her "..wait how old are you ..."  " I uhm...2,200......"  "................................................"
"Why...?" Ino turned to Madara "......." The male blinked looking at her raising an eyebrow while her son braided his long bangs.
"....you look way too young....." Ino looked at her "...I do..?"  " yeah well you have a 15 year olds face with a 20 year olds body... Lucky you ~~" she smirked. _(n)_ sweat dropped "......."
----------------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked touching her face ' I look like a teen..?" She turned to the man next to her. Madara blinked reading " what..?"  " nothing...." She looked straight again touching her boobs".........."  "What are you doing ..?" "...nothing..."  "........." Madara looked at her weirdly while closing his book "....Hu....nothing..." He placed the old thing on the desk laying down turning off the light.
_(n)_ blinked staying like that ".........." She looked down at the sleeping man "........." She looked out the window "......." She smiled evilly laying down remembering what Ino told her ' he he he he.'
________________________

Reader still doesn't know Madara is a cat btw ! (≧∇≦) he's too scared to see what she'll do if she finds out !

(유∀유|||) I wonder what Ino told her...