Father

_(n)_ smiled knitting a small blanket while she looked down at the man laying on the floor with his eyes closed "hm..?" "N-nothing !" She looked down at the red thing blushing '.........' Madara opened his eyes slowly feeling the wind as he stared at her " ....."he smirked looking at the sky. The woman looked at him again blushing but both jumped hearing the door slam open.
"............"
Madara turned seeing Sakura ".....what do you want....."_(n)_ turned quickly smiling happily " Sakura-San!!!" The pink haired woman smiled running towards her pushing Madara out the away.

"Hey!!"

"Shush!!, _(n)_ I'm so happy !! "

"Eh...."

"Hashirama spread the news!!"

Then pink haired woman smiled happily holding a small pink box . _(n)_ blinked looking at Madara while he sat up slowly "......" She turned back to Sakura "..about what...?"

"The baby!!"

"Pffff!!!"
_(n)_ twitched blushing darkly "what!" "Yeah! His so happy ! And I got so happy too! That I brought saradas old baby clothing with toys and cute things!! And blah blah blah!"

Madara stared at the two women with a confuse expression. ' what are they... ' he kept hearing clothing and pink with weird junk. The man sigh standing up yawning "is that all you came for ? " he turned to the door seeing it a bit broken " you'll be paying for that."
Sakura glared at him while placing the box on the window seal turning back to them " everyone wants to meet _(n)_. Specially tajima." She smiled sweating. .

"Tajima...?"

"....."

"Madara who's that..?"

"....."

"Dara??"

"...."
The woman glared at him confuse while he kept looking to the side "..." Sakura sigh " well I'll leave the money on the table and _(n)_! Good luck!" She gave her the thumbs up as she left quickly.

_(n)_ smiled seeing her go but turned back seeing her husband walking away " MADARA!!!" "....." "Come back where !!" "....." The male turned to her with giant cat eyes "...." "Dara...." He kept that look as he walked up the stairs turning slowly .

"Come back here !!"

"No!!"

_(n)_ sigh sweat dropping " tajima...?" She blinked thinking . She glared putting the blanket on the sofa along with the box as she walked up the stairs "MADARA!!!"
----------

_(n)_ tried opening the bathroom door " Madara come out !" "...." " who's tajima !?" "...." "Dara!! I swear to you I'll!!" She got a small stuffed bear pulling a string. The door opened quickly " don't ruined him!!" The man snatched it anime crying as he hugged the stuffed anime tightly. " then who's tajima!" "His my stupid dad okay!" He sigh looking to the side "...." He walked passing her sitting int he bed looking down .
_(n)_ turned towards him "... Has he done anything bad to you ..?" She walked sitting next to him concern."...if i recall him not caring for my siblings dying and making young kids go out to war and kill everyone not to mention brainwashing me to try and kill your great grandpa then yeah.. " he blinked looking at her. _(n)_ had wide eyes looking at him "....some one needs. A Hug~~". "...no..." "Come one~~". "............" Madara blushed scooting to her laying his head on the crock of her neck feeling her arms wrapped around him."...." He blinked closing his eyes feeling a hand stroking his hair slowly making him knock out. _(n)_ smiled blushing looking down ' weird...'

-------------1 month---------

_(n)_ blinked nervously looking at a man in front of her "......"

"Senju, eh."

"Yes sir..."

"Hmp...human also..?"

"Yes.."

"Hmp."

Tajima crossed his arms having the ' I'm judging you' look. _(n)_ looked to the side a bit nervous '........' Madara was next to her drinking tea glaring. Izuna was smiling happily while he walked back laying a tray with a small bowl down on the table.

"Strange that my eldest would marry some so....hm......" He looked to the side trying to find the correct words. _(n)_ sweat dropped ' conceded much..then again it runs in the family...' " that's enough. You said you wanted to see her so here she is." Madara glared at him. Tajima blinked looking ah his son glaring while _(n)_ looked a bit uncomfortable ' so this is how Madara felt....' She remembered her parents ' good thing I'm not being killed right Mel...' Izuna looked at his brother and father thinking " oh yeah dad..." "What.." " Dara has something to tell you !!" The father turned to his oldest again raising an eyebrow " what." Madara glared at his smirking brother. A deep sigh escaped his lips "...father. _(n)_. Is ...pregnant. With my child."
Tajima blinked staring at him "........." Madara kept a stoic expression not blinking one bit as _(n)_ looked to the man sweating nervously ' ehh...they're so serious.......'
"Well. Madara. You do know what my answer is."

"......"

"I'm quite. "

"..."

"Happy."

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU FIEND !!!"
Madara glared but froze smiling " eh..."
Tajima sigh smiling " Madara. It's been like how long ? I was beginning to worry when I was going to get grandchildren not to mention there is no luck with Izuna."
"Hey..."
The woman and the man looked at each other then at the older man sitting across from them. Tajima smiled " I'm happy you finally have one. Hope she doesn't die like the others." Madara gave him the look along with _(n)_ making the older man laugh.
-------------------------

_(n)_ looked around the really traditional yet old room " so this was yours...?" "Yeah..." Madara blinked sitting on the floor. He had actually forgotten how small the place was. He turned to the woman seeing her looking out the small window "Hmp..." He smirked closing his eyes ' Im some how tired.......strange........'
_(n)_ turned to him about to ask something but quickly stopped seeing him napping " Hu and I thought the woman was the one to sleep all the time." She smiled crawling next to him happily closing her eyes while she laid her head on his arm. She slowly wrapped her arms around him happily while she slowly began to sleep.

-9:50 P.M-

Madara twitched opening his eyes ' a shoot what happened...' He blinked tiredly ' I'm so tired ......' He looked to his side seeing the sleeping woman" hmp...." He smiled getting as he laid on the floor having his arms around her ' it's as if I've met her...way before that fire....' He blinked thinking but sigh laying his chin on her head closing his eyes ' whatever.....I have to think of one thing right now.....I'm quiet afraid though.... I'm afraid of.....'
.
.
.
.
.
'Being....a father....'
_________________________
So sorry if this is short / updating so late Momo got a job so this will be happening a lot... (◎△◎)... So sorry but I'll try my hardest to keep up!!