The Senju Saga ( part 1/?)

I remembered the plot ! ! ("⌒∇⌒")
_________________________

Madara walked around the place bored. It was night. Plus it was raining so it made the atmosphere twice as gloomy. He stopped looking outside a window "Hu....."
Tobirama was seen smiling evilly. "Eh!!!!?" The man jumped seeing /hearing the lighting and thunder. He looked out again. No one was outside. The male walked quickly. He froze hearing footsteps.

"Madara~~~"

*heavy breathing*

"MA~~DA~~RA~!"

Tobirama smiled at him. The man made a horrified expression.
..••***..••****...•••***..•••****..•***

Madara snapped his eyes open breathing hard hearing the owls."..........." He brought his covers up to his face trembling as he looked around"........."
___________

_(n)_ blinked placing cinnamon tea on the table " are you okay..?" Madara was staring in to space trembling "........mhm......"  Everyone was looking at him weirdly.
"Oh yeah....Hashirama said he wants us to go and visit~" _(n)_ smiles remembering. "Also, Tobirama-"

Madara slammed on the floor fainting.  Izuna kneeled down shaking him "Nissan..?" _(n)_ blinked confuse "eh...

------------Senju Place---------------

Madara hugged himself while sitting on  a couch. _(n)_ blinked looking at him confuse while The rest went on a tour around the temple house since they'll be staying the night. "Dara ....?" Madara stiffen seeing Tobirama walking.
The man sat next to him crossing his legs then placed his arm around his shoulder. Madara smiled terrified while his face got pushed to a hard chest. " you know Madara. At first I despise you and your people more then Anything " Tobirama looked down at him " that's why Hashirama and I want you to join us." Madara trembled smiling feeling the hard grip on his shoulder " to a late night. Jacuzzi. Only us. Three of course. Clan leaders. Alone. In. A jacuzzi." Madara smiled anime crying he froze feeling breathing on his ear
"At Night."
_(n)_ blinked looking at them smiling " I'm so happy you two are getting along !!" Madara looked at her with a horrified expression while Tobirama smirked.

"Of course. "
________8:30 P.M________

Madara sat on the warm water looking down. Hashirama was laughing while being next to him as he spoke of the old days. Tobirama was across from them looking at his tea. The Uchiha looked to the side nervously ' are they going to kill me? No.....then..are they going to torture me..? Or are they going to ra-' " Madara?" The man froze turning to Hashirama "hm....." The Senju looked at him weird along with his brother.

*camera moves to the bushes*

_(n)_ had a napkin on her nose watching the three men. But she wasn't alone. Izuna was taking photos while recording (Tobi) as blood dripped down his chin. Mito was next o her great granddaughter bitting the sleeves from her dress.
They all nose bled more seeing them getting up to stretch.

*camera moves back to the sitting men*

"......." Madara scooted but twitched feeling him sliding back. " what's wrong buddy!!" Hashirama smiled while having an arm around his BFF(?) Tobirama was smirking evilly at the Uchiha making the man freeze nervously "n-nothing..just uhm....you know....looking at the bushes......"  Hashirama blinked and laughed " GOHOHO!! Madara you haven't changed at all!!" He smacked the Uchiha on his back knocking out the air in his lungs.
" but really guys! I'm so happy you two made up!" Hashirama smiled widely while Madara shook his head desperately. Tobirama moved to the camera staring directly at it " why wouldn't I? The Senju are meant to love thy enemy."

*enter clapping / audience laughing*

Tobirama moved back looking at them. Hashirama blinked looking around " what are you staring at...?" "Nothing..." Tobirama smirked looking to the side then directly at Madara. The Uchiha twitched '.....Tch...............' He looked to his side but quickly blinked seeing a blush move with hearts popping out .
_________________________
! (유∀유|||) what's up with Tobi!!?
Is he really forgiving Madara? Will hashirama still remain an idiot ? Will the three perverts be caught ? Find out on the next episode ( chapter) of Uchiha Crib : The Senju Saga !

(>艸<○) I need to a stop drinking Ramune !!!