NEKO ♡

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes. She sat up slowly yawning. She kneeled up and rolled the futon placing it on the closer "hm...." She looked around the room seeing it empty besides her luggage and a small desk.

-10 mins later-

_(n)_ walked out the room seeing the hall way empty " if I'm correct it most be this way...." She turned left and walked.

---

Madara stretched yawning. He was Farr too lazy to dress so he decided to be a cat for the day. The man walked out the large fancy room looking around around. He blinked hearing two female voices talking.

" so that's all for right now ?" "Yeah unless they want some fancy thing then we have to go to town and buy mostly everything ..." Sakura sweat dropped " they eat a lot....but they're still thin...." "Blame their bloodline ~ " Sakura shrugged sweat dropping while holding a vacuum." Well I have to go and clean the T.V room, Ill see yah!" She smiled and walked.

_(n)_ blinked twice standing there nervously "er......" She turned and walked holding a broom close to her.

Madara stared at her but quickly got distracted by a fruit fly " uh....." He put his paw out trying to catch it not noticing the girl standing in back of him._(n)_ looked down at him bitting her lip tightly ' kitty ! !' She got the male brining him up. Madara froze seeing his legs dangle. He began to growl turning " ahaha who's a cute kitty ! !" The girl hugged him tightly. Madara blinked twice ' she does know its me correct...? ' he was about claw her till he felt pleasure around his body 'awwww yeeaahhhhhh!!!' _(n)_ smiled happily seeing the fluffy coon cat purr loudly while she scratched his neck " aww who's a cute kitty !!"

'Me~~' Madara fluffed his tail while it swing back and forth none stop.

Sasuke walked out the library calmly but stopped seeing what was happening "..........."

_(n)_ brought the cat up and rubbed her face on his tummy happily " ahaha so fluffy!!" Madaras leg kept moving none stop but soon froze seeing Sasuke in back of her "......." _(n)_ blinked and turned " oh good morning !" She smiled standing while holding the broom " good day....uhm..why where you doing that to him...?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow ' strange most yokai wouldn't dare to touch my grandfather that way.....' " because his so cute !" She smiled down at the cat. Madara blinked looking up at them stretching "but........." "Also it looked like he liked ! "_(n)_ got the male again happily. Madara turned to Sasuke with a paw on his mouth and his eyes wide showing the Mangekyō " he he he he!"
The mans eye twitched none stop and saw the broom " aren't you suppose to be doing something ...?" "Oh right !" She placed the cat down and bowed smiling while going to the garden.

Sasuke turned to Madara with a demonic glade " here. Kitty. Kitty." He got the cat from its nape brining it up. Madara cat smiled nervously " is it too late ..." "Mhm...." "Oh......"

A cats loud cry was heard along with clawing noises and water splashing.

--1:20 P.M--

Madara sat on the living room couch drenched in water angrily with a bathrobe on.

Sasuke sat on the edge of the couch switching channels not finding anything good.

Obito was sleeping on the table as a really thin black and white Tom Cat while Sarada pet him smiling.

Sakura was cleaning the kitchen smiling 'woah most of the chores are done !! '

---meanwhile--

_(n)_ blinked picking up all the toys around the pool ' man this little girl gets spoiled a lot...' She spotted something black floating on the water " did I miss one...?" She placed the basket next to the other one while walking "oh no..." She placed a hand on her mouth seeing a black crow floating " poor thing it must of drowned...." She took her shoes off and stepped inside the pool Swimming towards the bird.
Itachi twitched opening his eyes ' who's moving the water...?' He turned his face towards the left seeing the girl going to him 'eh..?' He wanted to enjoy his pool time without anyone.

"Ohh your alive that's good !" _(n)_ smiled getting him while swimming back with one hand towards the edge. Itachi looked at her with a wtf face ' couldn't she tell I wasn't dead...?'

_(n)_ sat on the edge smiling and placed him on the floor. The crow shook himself making his feather fluff a bit and stared up at her 'hmp.....'

"_(n)_! ! You can come in-" Sakura froze smiling seeing 'shit shit shit shit!!!!!' "Uhm you can go and change I'll finish here!!" "Are you sure ..?" _(n)_ stood up looking at her " yeah!!" The woman smiled nervously seeing itachis crow eyes eyeing the 19 year old suspiciously. _(n)_ smiled nodding and walked " oh and I found him floating on the pool..." "It's fine !!"

-------6:00P.M-------

_(n)_ blinked walking from town holding a giant brown bag " she was correct in saying they eat a lot...." She noticed sown thing white "hm..?"

A wolf looked at her making her freeze in fear ' okay don't move don't move! !' The white wolf walked towards her. She noticed it had red markings on its face. The same way her cousin did.'eh.......' The wolf howled and left quickly. The girl stood there confuse and walked off.
---

_(n)_ placed the strange items on the fridge calmly. Obito jumped on her head sniffing around "eh....?" She looked up seeing the Tom Cat " aww hello..." She smiled. Obito looked down at her "hm...?" He blinked feeling hands on his side and soon facing the girl " are you hungry..?" The man blinked looking at her.

Sakura walked in and froze 'oh shhhhhiiiaaaatttt!!!'she walked and got him quickly " sorry! His uhm..not good right now..." She smiled really nervously ' I hope he hasn't said anything !!' "Ohh what doe she have ..?" "Uhm....HIV!..?" Obito froze and growled at the pink haired woman angrily " I'll take him now !!" She ran off.

"But humans can't get affected from..cats..." _(n)_ blinked confuse .

"Human..?"

_(n)_ turned seeing Sasuke "yeah..." "Your.....human...?" He began to glare " well aren't you guys ?" She smiled. The man twitched noticing the green gem on her necklace 'Tch. That woman.' " yes......" He turned and walked quickly.

_(n)_ blinked confuse and kept staking the weird food on the fridge.

---10mins later---

A deep meow was heard making her look to her side " aw hello!"

Madara looked up at her sniffing the air a bit and meowed again ' can't she understand me!?' " I'm hungry !!!"

_(n)_ blinked looking at him " you meow a lot ...." Madara froze ' is she a retard !!??' His tail moved annoyed " feed me you dum b!tch!"

"Meow meow meow meow !!!"

_(n)_ blinked "oh I know !!" She got him " your quite heavy right now..." Madara puffed himself angrily ' I need to smacks. Bitch right now...'he glared at her. But twitched seeing her open a can 'eeeeehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

"Here you go!" She smiled placing the cat food in front of him. Madara had the I'm-so-done-with-you- face '..........'