Again

_(n)_ smiled happily covering her eyes. Kotara blinked looking around confuse "ugghhhh......." "Boo!!" She smiled uncovering them making the baby boy laughed happily. The woman had heart shaped eyes ' d'aww his so cute !!!!' " you were worth the 20 hours of pain!!" She hugged him happily.

Madara looked at her weirdly while he drank tea ' the heck.......' He blinked looking straight at the t.v watching a weird show spacing out slowly as he thought about life.

_(n)_ smiled picking up the baby as she walked to the living room. Kotara stared at the man as he extended his arms. ' Hu so your a daddy's kid eh....' She cat smiled happily.

Madara blinked twice feeling something warm on his face "........" He moved his eyes to the right slowly making eye contact with black doe eyes. "...eh..." He blushed slowly feeling the child hug his head "....." "And you kept telling me he doesn't like you ~". "Because...you haven't seen him when we're alone...." Madara got the kid on his arms as he turned to the woman sitting next to him.
_(n)_ smiled laying her head on his shoulder closing her eyes " I'm going to be leaving soon okay..?"  " again..?"  "Mhm..." "Why..?" " business .."  " no why are you even working ..? " Madara looked down at her raising an eyebrow while the kid pulled his hair none stop. _(n)_ looked up at him " because ~ " she sat up better " I don't want to tell him when his older how you get money~" " but he has to know." " that you get money from illegal trading ?" she stared at him ".............." Madara looked for he side smirking ' well he has to get inside the family business ~". "Hmp." She smiled shaking her head " your such an idiot ..." " Hu, funny that's not what you said.......last night  ~" he smirked more making her give him the look ".........shush...." She moved her eyes to the side blushing "...."  " he he he !" Madara laid his chin on her head smiling calmly " be careful then."  " when aren't I."  She looked up at him calmly while she then moved her gaze to kotara. The boy kept pulling his fathers hair amusing himself with it as he laughed.
"His weird..."

"What do you mean...?"

"Like his weird....he acts like Izuna....seriously...."

"....eh.........."

"Yeah he acts just like that little pri-.......I mean dude...."

_(n)_ stared at him like 'really..?'  While Madara nodded sassily at her "......." The man twitched feeling a harsh pull " what the heck......" He looked down along with the confuse woman seeing him staring at them both "...Dah!" "...what...? Whats do you want now...?"  "Dah!"  " your hungry...?"

_(n)_ stared at the man seeing him talking to the kid like if he actually understood ' hehe.......' She smiled slowly watching the idiot she staid with along with their cute baby ' he.....I actually dreamed of this....'

"_(n)_..."

"....."

"_(n)_...?"

"......"

"_(n)_!!"

"What!?"

Madara blinked twice raising an eyebrow "....his hungry....." "Okay.....?" "....aren't you going to feed him..."the man looked to the side "......" "Oh he wants ...."  "Yeah.........." The woman blushed darkly while getting him. She looked up seeing Madara staring at her "...don't look.."  "Why.?" "it's weird..." "... He he how if I have seen them since like... 4 years ago..?" "............." _(n)_ felt her face turned pink while Madara smirked and their child laughed.
--------------------------------------------

"D'aww!! You keep getting more cute !" Hashirama smiled happily holding kotara. The baby laughed happily making his great great grandpa cry from happiness. Tobirama was drinking tea with shades on as he crossed his legs having many women around.

"...remind me never to bring him here.... Again..." Madara blinked eyeing the albino. " Madara....." "Its true." He looked at her while she looked at him "......"

"It's a good thing your dad did not settle down long ago!!" Hashirama smiled happily with flowers and sparkles as he hugged the young Uchiha tightly. Kotara blinked not understand a word he was saying while he kept playing with a paper uchiwa fan.
Madara had a shadow covering his eyes hearing him talking like that while _(n)_ giggled.
Tobirama sniffed around "....Uchiha............." He didn't feel the women around him. He only felt on presence.

"Izuna!"

The happy go-satan-lucky man waved happily " hello!!" He skipped towards the group. _(n)_ smiled happily along with hahsirma while Madara and Tobirama had the 'face' seeing him.

"Aww is that my little nephew ~~ how cute !!" Izuna smiled getting him " you keep getting more cute and chubby !" Kotara blinked eyeing his lips".....ugh!" A chu noise  was heard.

_(n)_, Madara, Tobirama, and Hashirama  paled "NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Izuna blinked twice looking down at the kid blushing a little " ehehehe!! Even they can't resist me! "He smiled holding the baby boy still.  The adults sweat dropped seeing the happy aura coming from him.
"Tch don't infect him with your virus." Tobirama snatched the kid glaring at the man. Kotara blinked staring at the albino. Izuna glared at him " OY. His my nephew do back off !!" " no you back off freaking pedophiles !!!" " how dare you !!" "I dare with all my senju swag !!!"
Hashirama sweat dropped getting the kid as both began to argue like an old couple "........" He turned to his best friend " I'm happy for you though.." "Eh...?" "Yeah it's been how long ..? " Madara blinked staring at him "Hmp. You keep reminding me of those times. Now I see why you were so happy back then."  Hashirama smiled handing him his son back " I told you ~ but you kept saying how they wouldn't fit in correctly with you ~" " O'y that was long time ago with pure war." " still I had some ~". "Shut up .." "He he !" Both friend smirked at each other  while kotara kept smacking Madara on his head with the paper fan.

_(n)_ sigh breaking up the fight between the two men " seriously guys..." "He stated it...."  " Hmp, look who's talking pedo". "I'm not a pedo he launched at me ! I was just an innocent bystander!" "Pffffffff" " "quiet!!"  _(n)_ had a vein pulling their ears with her strengths " EHH!!!!  Ne-chan!! You'll pull my ear off !!" "Tch let go. Or else." The woman gave them her glare shutting them up quickly.

Madara was calmly sitting with Hashirama and the boy as they watched her schooling the two grown men.

".....wonder who she got that from.."

"True your an idiot so I highly doubt it was form your side .."

"True .....Hey!!!"

" he he he !!"

Madara smiled looking straight again along with Hashirama. Both sigh while their ears kept listening to strange baby noises along with men crying.
------------------Night-------------------

Madara laid on the bed half dead "......" He looked at the ceiling fan moving while a small hand patted his cheek. "Hmp...?" The man looked down seeing his sleeping son. _(n)_ was closing a file calmly while she laid down stretching . " weird how we got him a crib yet he doesn't like it..."  "Because your not there...his a daddy's boy~" " Hmp..." Madara smirked closing his eyes " Wonder what the second will be."

"What..."

"Nothing ..."

"No seriously ! What..!?"

"Good night sugar."

_(n)_ blinked blushing looking at Madara seeing him sleeping calmly "........hehe...." She smiled closing her eyes  feeling a warm hand holding hers.

_________________________

Izuna has a little admirer !!
(●'艸`)ヾ