'Baby'Sitting (part 5 Final): Jealous Baby

_(n)_ blinked reading the directions on the strange bread thing ' how do I even...' The door was heard opening making her turn smiling ."uh.....good morning ...." She looked a bit confuse. Madara was staring at her. But it wasn't his usual sassy stare it was a serious yet..a bit terrifying one. "Do you....need anything ....... " "where's Izuna." "I haven't seen him...." The man glared slowly and left.

_(n)_ blinked confuse 'weird......then again what isn't here...' She turned again seeing all the ingredients. Izuna crawled out the kitchen table slowly 'ha ha ha!!' He stood up dusting himself.

"_(n)_!"

"Eh!!!!" _(n)_ blushed darkly feeling arms around her waist. "Woah!! Do you work out !!" Izuna smiled amazed feeling her hard stomach "uuuuuuhhhhhhh...." The girl trembled nervously 'is this Consider  molestation !!?' Izuna laughed seeing her way of behaving.  The temperature on the room began to drop slowly. Izuna felt himself being lifted from the back of his shirt collar .Madara glared at him "what are you two doing." _(n)_ stood frozen while smiling and her hands trembled. She turned  slowly " hmm.........."

She saw Madara scowling at her and his brother. Izuna dangled like a cat smiling at her. _(n)_'s eye twitched " we..didn't do anything......" She smiled nervously.

----few mins / many fights later----

Izuna had wide eyes seeing the food "woah!! You cook all of that!?" "Mhm." _(n)_ smiled at him. Izuna smiled happily hugging her from her shoulders " your awesome _(n)_-chan!!". The girl blushed darkly smiling shyly. Madara smiled while clutching his chopsticks soon breaking them having 'death' written on the background 'CHAN!!!?' Izuna smiled beginning to eat happily . _(n)_ blinked and looked at the older brother. She noticed his face expression 'hm....?' "Are you okay..?" Madara's eyes kept twitching "yes." He looked down at her.
_(n)_ blinked twice while she sat *forcefully* between the two males 'weird....Madara keeps having mood swings...more then usual...' She moved her eyes to Izuna ' and this guys just externally weird......' She looked at her tea again '.........' Meanwhile Madara was staring at her from the corner of his eye '.........' He moved his eye to his idiot brother seeing him stuffing his face '...eh his not that..young .' He looked to the other side glaring. Arrows of jealousy where pointing at him while an other said 'old man'.

---------9:30 A.M------------

_(n)_ blinked holding a giant trash bag " this is heavier then I imagine...." "_(n)_! I can help!" Izuna smiled at her. The girl jumped and turned to him "uh it's fine...."  "You sure ~?" "Yeah!" She smiled at him. Mean while a black cat was heard growling loudly from a corner.
Both blinked turning.Izuna looked at his brother raising an eyebrow 'his....acting strange......' _(n)_ blinked and got the cat smiling " are you okay?".  Madara kept growling soon came the loud cat crying of doom.

_(n)_ froze holding him. His crying sounded like if he wanted to murder something .  Izuna blinked he moved a hand close to her shoulder. Madara hiss loudly at him. Izuna smirked slowly.
'AHA!!!!'
----meanwhile----

Sakura walked happily holding Sarada opening the door to the mansion. Sasuke, Obito, and Itachi fallowed carrying the luggage .
All four adults soon stopped hearing hissing with an specific  deep cat crying.
"................."

"Here." Sakura have Sarada to Sasuke quickly and ran to the giant kitchen room opening the door. She smiled with 'wtf' expression seeing.

"Izuna stop it!" _(n)_ looked at him puffing her cheeks. Izuna kept laughing evilly while patting her head seeing/ hearing Madara. The older brother glared dangers jumping off the girls arms clawing Izuna on his chest.

"...................." Izuna blinked seeing the cat dangling from his chest "oh this is how it is eh." He smiled walking out the room passing Sakura. The woman sweat dropped and walked in going towards the confuse girl. "It looks like everything...went good...."  _(n)_ blushed slowly ".....I guess...and about..." "It's fine "Sakura smiled more hearing things breaking. _(n)_ sweat dropped 'this place is getting more weird.......'
-------------later on-----------

_(n)_ blinked bandaging izunas arms " he did all this...?" She looked up at him. Izuna blinked closing one eye feeling the sting from the alcohol " yeah...its normal.. He did this since I was little!" He smiled happily " wait how old is he ?" "In human years..?" Izuna  tilted  his head "yeah.." "Hmmm about 36...maybe older...its hard to tell..." _(n)_ froze 'a cat can live that long !!!??' "....that's..woah....." She blinked.
Izuna looked at her "hey what's the deal between you two." "With who..?" "You know Dara ...." The girl looked at him confuse " eh........" " are you guys fu-" "NO NO NO!!!!!" Izuna laughed hearing her reaction.

------meanwhile-------

"They told us Senju have been spotted around this parts and other parts of our territory ." Itachi placed the paperwork on the table crossing his arms. Madara looked at it '......I wonder....'
"That girl said she was a Senju. Then doesn't that count as a spy? We should kill her."
"HEY!!!!" Sakura yelled angrily ." We aren't killing anyone !"
"Last time I check you don't get a word here !!" Obito yelled back at her making her quiet down quickly glaring .
Sasuke sigh 'this woman.' " Sakura is correct. We have yet to know the truth of the girl. For now she will just be a regular friend of hers. So do not  mention her last name at all when the clan arrives." They looked at Madara seeing how quiet he was.
Madara was staring at the white paper glaring 'Senju. ' he remembered what he heard her say 'she said her parents didn't share the same last name as her.' He crossed his arms but quickly smiled demonically hearing her laughter with Izuna "....................."

Sasuke, Itachi, Obito, and Sakura sweat drop seeing the arrows around him but with one specific word.

'Jealous'

___________________

I think i rushed it too much on this chapter hope you guys like it though (⌒-⌒ '')....the story may not make much sense since I'm switching plot a lot idk if I should make it pure comedy /Romeo-Juliet style or like my other Madara one...