Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 1/2)

WARNING WARNING ! ! MATURITY FOR THIS !!(≧∇≦)________________________

Madara sat in front of the sleeping girl. She looked  a bit familiar for him. He didn't know why though. Maybe that's why she interested him a lot, that and her being a half Senju.  He slowly placed a hand on her cheek making her twitch a bit. He kept eyeing her. She looked like a doll. A porcelain doll. "Hmp...." 

_(n)_ twitched opening her eyes slowly. She blinked twice looking straight seeing the male. Her cheeks slowly turned pink "M-Ma-" a finger was placed on her lips making her stop talking.
Madara smiled at her leaning closer " your..so beautiful...its toxic to me _(n)_." His eyes slowly turned red while his nail turned black slowly growing. _(n)_ looked to the side nervously while her cheeks turned red. " you seemed quite nervous. Is it because I'm speaking to you different ? Or is it because I'm finally giving you my full attention ?" He smirked slowly. " you know I've heard what you been think of me all this time." _(n)_ froze "uhh....." Madara chuckled moving closer to her while his eyes slowly turned in to the sharingan. _(n)_ blinked twice with wide eyes.

----------In Gen------------
_(n)_ blinked twice looking around the white place "eh...." She blinked seeing a blonde woman walking holding something ".........." She looked at her a bit confuse but turned hearing some one else walk. It was a man with purple hair.
"Tsunade. They'll be coming soon."

"I know......"

The blonde woman turned frowning while she looked down at the 10 year old girl sleeping.

_(n)_ had wide eyes watching. "Are those...." "Yes." The Hanyo jumped seeing Madara next to her.
"I thought it was about time you would see how they looked." _(n)_ blinked and turned seeing the place in fire. Her eyes widen." Not to mention. How they died."
A purple haired man laid on the floor with many swords on his chest. The entire temple was burning down while clashing noises came from the outside.
"Madara please.....take....her...." Tsunade looked up at the male while her blood covered hands clutched the long black coat. The man had a Serious expression while he raised his sword up. " you do understand I'll be seen as a traitor. Specially since I'm their leader. Senju."
Tsunade smiled while holding the dramatized girl closer "...I know......just do this...and your debt is payed........" She closed her eyes while her hand slammed on the floor. Madara glared and looked at the child seeing her coughing a bit from the smoke. The horns on his head slowly went  back inside and his once white hair turned black with his skin getting a more human complexion.

_(n)_'s eyes widen while her pupils dilated. 'I...remember a dream......the black angel...in that dream....' She turned looking at him. Madara watched the memory playing. He had actually sealed this deeply on his mind to never talk nor think about it. No one besides Obito, Itachi, Sasuke, Izuna, and Sakura knew about it. _(n)_ looked back hearing her own voice.

" I want mommy!!!" The _(h/c)_ haired girl yelled crying while the onyx black haired male ran holding her bridal style " your such a brat. She's dead. You saw it now accept it." He glared down at her. The child began to cry loudly. Madara growled angrily while hiding deep inside the forest. " shut up already." He threw her down making the young child slam on the floor roughly.
Madara was glaring at her while he kept running his fingers on his head confuse looking around ' I can kill her now... And there no more Senju.....' He looked down at her. Amaya sniffed none stop rubbing her eyes while her cuts kept dripping blood . The males eyes shinned seeing and smelling the innocent Hanyo 'Tch....' " Oy."

Amaya turned to him. Madara kneeled down getting her from her face. He closed his eyes slowly " try to not to be a screw up like your grandfather and mother. " he opened them again showing the Mangekyō. The child closed her doe  _(e/c)_ eyes  and slowly slammed on the floor.