Trouble

~3 months later~

Tobirama blinked walking back and forth holding a cellphone " why isn't he answering." He began to glare more then usual "Tch....stupid Hashirama ..." He remembered his brothers orders and sigh while walking inside the Uchiha property.

The male passed many cherry blossom trees not to mention bonzai bushes everywhere.

He hated this place. Not only because the king of pedophiles had his only g-granddaughter. He hated it because it smelled like Uchiha. From all the Senju that had ever lived Tobirama was the one who despised this clan like no other.
"O'y!" The albino knocked the giant door. No one answered. The male began to get more irritated then he was. He froze hearing a giggle then came a deep chuckle. "........" He looked around and quickly jumped up on the mansions roof looking seeing better. He eyed the garden with the maze sniffing around.
------
_(n)_ was blushing while arms wrapped around her shoulders making her lay a toned chest. Then came smaller arms hugging her from her arm while childish giggles where heard. Two other arms wrapped themselves around her neck while a teen smirked purring on her. The girl laughed a bit from embarrassment seeing the three Madara's on her. The older male smirked watching her way of acting "now now~ embarrassed are we ~?"  _(n)_ blushed darkly covering her face " shush!" (Teen) Madara puffed his cheeks " don't hide your cute little face ~" (kid) Madara giggled evilly eyeing her. The three madara's kissed her none stop. The girl blushed giggling.

"So........how's it hanging."

The males froze. Tobirama looked at them. He smiled with the most demonic expression he has ever made while a black aura surrounded him.

"MADARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
--------------------------

Madara rubbed his head glaring at the albino in front of him as he felt the giant bump " why are you even here." Tobirama blinked glaring while crossing his arms " I have a message from Hashirama."
"He could of just called."
"He did no one answered then I did still no one answered."
Madara blinked twice and smiled evilly looking to the side 'he he he' hatred arrows pointed at them.
_(n)_ blinked looking at them ' they really hate each other.......'
"What is it anyways ...? If it's an other hanging out days...then no.......last time everything went weird..." Madara crossed his arms remembering. Tobirama shook his head " it's something different." Tobirama cleared his throat looking at the girl.
_(n)_ blinked "oh okay !" She stood up and left quickly. Madara looked at him seriously.

" Hashirama got a word from Mito. She said THEY'LL be visiting soon. " Tobirama sat on the chair crossing his legs a bit " also. They can't know we have a Hanyo. " Madara glared slowly "......I though THEY were trapped with that woman." The Senju sigh "everyone did but they spotted THEM. I assume the rest of the idiots on this place left to Mexico right ? Izuna contacted me not to long a go. They found HIM walking around."  He looked at the Uchiha dead in the eyes " you better hide her or else. " Tobirama vanished quickly.
Madara blinked glaring "hmp......." He stood up thinking of something. A loud irritated sigh mix with a grunt escaped his lips while he scratched the back of his head nervously.

_(n)_ blinked and  walked away quietly.' Why do this people hide a lot from me seriously it's so troublesome !' She sat on a window seat looking outside. The sky looked a little more darker then usual. It was off for her.

------------meanwhile------------

A pale man walked calmly while he threw unconscious Sasuke on the floor. He avoid the unconscious bodies laying everywhere as he walked. He had a almost dying Sakura around his shoulders. His red spiral eyes looked down at the nervous boy.

Izuna glared at him while he held an unconscious Sarada on his arms. " what do you want."

The pale male smiled slowly " geewillikers ~~ I wonder what!"
-------------------

Mito crawled trying to reach for a small button. Her long hair kept moving on her vision. 'Almost.......' She froze. She saw herself being lifted up.

" Tell me an I won't do anything . Promise ~"

She turned looking at the young man nervously. She moved her eyes down seeing an unconscious Naruto.

"What do you want."

"......."

Both brothers smiled.

"Where's the Hanyo."
______________________

"Ehhhhh......." _(n)_ blinked confuse while she looked up at the male. Madara sigh a bit " you'll be sleeping on my room for now on ..." ' or till they leave....'

"Why...?"

"....................."

Madara looked to the side and smirked. The girl blinked and glared blushing ".....hmp..."

----------------------

Lightning came. Soon thunder while the rain fell. Two brothers walked side by side.  Both soon stopped looking down at the large town.

Hashirama stopped walking. He turned to the hill"......." He glared a bit not seeing the presence he once felt and turned again while the umbrella covered him. He walked towards the temple-like home.

______________________
~(' v`~ ) (~' u` )~  mystery mystery !