Who Am I (Special Chapter Part 2/2)

WARNING !! WARNING !!
MATURITY !!! (≧∇≦)ノ♡ BIG TIME FOR THIS ONE !!! THE TEDDY BEAR WILL BE READ!
________________________

-1 month later-

_(n)_ looked down at the  small tulip field she was making. She was so happy seeing them all blooming but her thoughts where cut short when she heard  foot steps approaching her. She moved her head up and froze blushing slowly. Madara was looking down at her " I need your assistance." _(n)_ blinked twice "...okay....." She got up slowly taking off her gloves placing them on the small bucket and turned to him " what do you need ?" She smiled innocently. Madara blinked and smirked slowly.
________30 mins later______

_(n)_ looked around the forest ".........." She hugged herself while keeping up with his pace. She blushed more looking at his back. Madara looked around the area slowly as he head towards an specific place.
He soon stopped. The girl slammed on his back a bit confuse. Madara turned to her a "look."  _(n)_ walked  next to him confuse but her eyes widen seeing the pretty view of the lake. _(n)_ blinked amazed by the color the water showed not to mention the pink sky " it's so pretty..." She smiled.  " this is where me and Hashirama first met." The girl looked at him "really .?" "Mhm..." _(n) looked back amazed. Madara looked down at her calmly. _(n)_ blinked smiling while the air blew slowly making her long _(h/c)_ hair move . She turned to him and tilted her head smiling "hm...?" Madara blinked while his eyebrow twitched staring at her.
He placed his hands on her shoulders leaning down slowly. _(n)_ blushed looking to the side nervously 'er......'  Madara stopped seeing " are you frighten of me..?" He smiled slowly. "No.....I'm just..scared...of men...." She looked down blushing darkly. Madara tilted his head confuse " why is that...?" "...they cheat off girls like me...I've seen it a lot ...." Madara placed a hand on her cheek making her look at him" maybe that's what those humans do...but we are different. Specially the Uchiha. Once we love something we will die protecting it. " Madara smiled kneeling down being her height ( reader is short AF compare to Madara btw !)  " like the men who live with us. They haven't done anything to you , you know why?"  The girl shook her head " they all loved some one. Obito lost his wife Rin. Since then he doesn't look at other women. Itachi had to kill his lover by force he never touched or looked at other women the same. Sasuke has stayed loyal to Sakura over 10000 years. We Uchiha prefer dying then betraying those we cherish  the most." _(n)_ blinked blushing and smiled looking to the side placing a hand on his"......." Madara smiled calmly  brining her face closer. _(n)_ closed her eyes kissing the male yokai slowly.
Madara wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer while she hugged him from his neck laying her hands on his head.
The Hanyo quickly pulled away breathing hard while her cheeks burned bright red. Her _(e/c)_ eyes moved towards him. Madara blinked calmly looking at her. _(n)_ tensed slowly feeling herself being lifted . She smiled nervously 'eh......' Madara  smirked as he laid her down against a soft rock. _(n)_blinked blushing and froze smiling feeling a hand going under her dress soon passing her thigh. The Hanyo looked at the yokai quickly. Madara was smirking leaning closer to her " don't worry~ " he could hear her breathing getting heavy " it only hurts for a while." She had a confuse expression that's when a loud gasp came out her mouth. Her eyebrows slowly furrowed feeling pain while she picked up her dress seeing his index finger slowly forcing itself insider her. Her cheeks redden darker seeing blood dripping down to the ground. Madara smirked while he laid his head on top of hers. _(n)_ was breathing hard looking  to the side "I..don't like this....feeling...." "It'll get better." He closed his eyes slowly making a second finger slowly move inside  her. The girl arched moaning covering her face.  Madara smirked having pink tinted on his cheeks 'much better then in gen.' His eyes open a bit showing his sharingan activating slowly by how excited he was getting. He placed his lose arm around her shoulder gripping her left breast roughly._(n)_ moaned loudly while feeling his finger move in her as she looked at his hand  seeing it squeezing her breast "M-M-Madara......" She looked up at him while her hands tried stopping his fingers from moving more. Madara was smirking. He was slowly looking sadistic  " hm...." He pulled his finger out seeing a liquid drip down slowly " excited much ." _(n)_ blushed darkly glaring at him  "........"
Madara chuckled licking his fingers slowly making his long snake like tongue go around them.  The girl  looked away puffing her cheeks but twitch feeling something poking her on her side "........what is........" She looked down and smiled nervously seeing the giant bump.