Small Light

^Madara's face looks too funny on my opinion , it looks like his judging the kid like " Dafuq is this little  shit ..?" (≧∇≦)....ε-('∀`; ).....
_________________________

-----1 year------

Madara blinked staring at the ceiling fan. He fallowed the movement as he thought deeply of his life. Every so often he would get one his famous 'existential ' crisis that he would just shut down and think if he was worth living. A small hand slapped him a bit "..........." He moved his eyes to the right eyeing the  infant with a weird expression "......................"  Madara blinked seeing it eyeing him back. Both glared then stopped " stop that."  "Dah......." The man mentally  face palmed ' im talking to a brainless thing right now...' He moved his eyes up again eyeing the fan.  Time went really fast for him. A bit too fast actually. He looked at the some-what empty room depressively while he sat up scratching his head turning " what your hungry..?"

"Dah..."

"...........is that a yes..?"

"Dah!"

"....I guess that's a yes..."

The man stood up getting the boy calmly as he made his way out the place.
--------------------

Madara blinked laying against a wall as he held a baby with one arm and a bottle in the other feeding it '...it's been almost..a month since she ...' He looked down seeing him staring back at the man " stop looking at me. Your creepy like Izuna you know..."  He sweat dropped only hearing the suckling noises coming from the boy " what do you want..." Madara turned to the bushes seeing an albino standing up.

"I want my great great grandson."

"Screw you dude ! His my son go get some one else's !"

" is that anyways to talk to your.... I don't even know... "

".............."

Madara glared with the 'are you kidding?' Expression while Tobirama glared back at him sassily.

"Give him now."

"No. Go away!! I placed a restraining order already!!"

" ha! For like 20 feet away! Now give him !!"

"No!"

"WAAHHHH!!!!"

Madara had a dark aura while his eye twitched like there was no tomorrow not seeing Tobirama anymore ' did he just came to fuck my peace again.' He looked down at the crying infant " OMG...!!" He smacked his head on the walls " you just cried like 10 minutes ago!!" A crack was heard while a piece of the wall fell on the floor making a loud smack.

*silence came along with the wind blowing *

Madara blinked looking down seeing him staring "............." That's when the loudest none human crying came making the man slide down as he cradle the infant "ugh....." He closed his eyes still hearing the awful crying ' did I seriously cry this strangely too..?or worser since I'm full....' " shut the fuck up....." Madara anime cried not really knowing what to do. His pride preventing him to seek help from any women. Specially Sakura. So he just staid there. For 2 hours. That's when the kid quiet down tiredly.
Madara twitched none stop looking down at him ".........." He sigh closing his eyes ' ugh............' He opened them again standing up seeing it already late .
A growling noise came "..........." The man looked down seeing the baby boy staring at him "...........was that you or me......." Madara blinked confuse ' did I even eat.....?' He thought for a while he felt his hair being pulled roughly "Tch. Seriously." He glared down at him. That's when it came again. A growl. ".........." Madara laughed a bit seeing it coming from the infant " hmp....what to give you then....." He walked back to the kitchen thinking.
-----------------------------------------

Madara blinked watching the boy eating as he held a small spoon "......" He looked around the quiet area then down at his lap thinking again '...it's really quiet.....kinda strange....' He smiled a bit while looking up "hm..?" He raised an eyebrow  moving his gaze to where the boy was looking seeing a picture frame "..........." "Uwwiahh!!" The boy extended his arms seeing _(n)_'s face. Madara blinked turning back to him " sorry kid. Mommy isn't here." He mixed the food again while the baby boy looked at him with his giant doe eyes.

"......................."

Madara sigh sweat dropping making another him appear. (Other) Madara blinked looking at him " what..?" "...turn in to her...." "Why.." "Just do it." "Hmp." (Other) Madara blushed closing his eyes while crossing his arms puffing in to the woman making the kids face lighten up quickly.

----8:30 P.M----

(Other) Madara glared blushing dark red while holding a baby boy on his arm hearing sucking noises "................" Madara blinked staring at his boobs "........Hu......." He tilted his head raising an eyebrow.

"Stop staring !"

"Why.. It's not like your an actual woman..."

"Shut up! It weird !"

"He he !"

(Other) Madara looked to the side blushing like a tomato while Madara held his laughter watching. (Other) Madara blinked looking down seeing him finish ' damn finally !!.' He looked up seeing his real self staring at his boobs " back off perv !" "Hehe funny since your me ~~" "...................." (Other) Madara Glared blushing while long _(h/c)_ fell down his shoulders making Madara blinked '.....'

------------------------------------------

Madara laid on the giant bed staring at the ceiling yet again while a small body laid right next to him sleeping.

" a month ...and 3 days...."

He blinked turning facing a chubby face "....you look like me a lot....guess you'll be good looking also. " Madara blinked closing his eyes slowly "Hmp....that's if you don't grow up like her family.....kotara....." He smiled hugging the baby boy close to him while he slept.

-----------2:30A.M---------

Madara slept calmly hugging kotara protectively. The bed moved a little making the boys eyes open quickly as he began to do whimpering noises. Two arm quietly got him while the fathers arms stayed on the bed.

"He he he he!"

The person smiled happily holding the baby boy with a secured grip as he smiled happily.

Madara twitched a bit opening his eyes sniffing "....." He blinked twice sniffing the air sitting up quickly looking straight.

_(n)_ turned smiling " hello!!"