Creating Life ( Special Chapter )

Omg I know !! Silly silly !! Name ! But i ran out of of ideas ! (ノ∀'♥)! Also this has MATURITY !! The BEAR will be read!   ε-('∀` )...... * jumps out the window hiding under a rock*
_________________________

--1 month later --

_(n)_ walked calmly holding a basket ' she looked outside the window watching it rain ' hm.....' She blinked while her parted bangs got on her vision. The woman sigh walking again but quickly stopped seeing an image on a certain room "..........." She placed the basket on the floor calmly while turning to the door opening it more ".........." She twitched blushing with a blue tint under her eyes.
Madara smirked at her while only wearing what looked like a black coat " come here sweaty ~~"
_(n)_ slide the door close slowly "......................................"
Madara blinked with a poker face ",......" He glared like a child not getting what he wants 'how dare she.'

---outside---

_(n)_ kneeled getting the basket again as she kept walking sweating nervously "........" She froze hearing the door slam open.

"_(n)_-Dear~~~~"

"....."

The woman turned with her cheeks puffed ".............." Madara smirked  having  his rape face " come to daddy~~" "......................" The woman ran blushing darkly ' ahh hell nah!!!'  She threw the basket at him while she lost her footing and slowly rolled down the stares slamming on the floor roughly "....ow.." She crawled looking back.
Madara placed the basket on the floor calmly while he looked down at her ".....he he~" "uhh......" _(n)_ twitched crawling faster trying to get up but froze feeling a weight on her back ",...........uhm....." " now ~ is that anyways to treat you overly attractive husband ~~" "........" _(n)_ turned looking at him with the look"....." Madara smirked chuckling while he crossed his legs looking down at her"....can you get off..." She smiled nervously "..hmm........"  "......." The woman blinked seeing him not moving an inch. Madara twitched seeing black. Soon came a great pain in his face "...really...."he slammed on the floor covering his face trembling.
_(n)_ ran quickly but her luck ran out when she slammed on something then her back hit the floor roughly  "ugh!!!!"  She opened her eyes looking up"......" Madara glared down at her but quickly stopped seeing how she looked " See even they're inviting me in~" "ehh......." _(n)_ looked down confuse but quickly blushed seeing her legs open "......................................" Madara chuckled at her way of acting she glared blushing closing them " you act like a teenager for your age." "Hey it's better to act younger then older unless you want an emotionless pile of bones . Or I should look my age better ?" Madara blinked making himself look really old ."you like this young lady..?" _(n)_ froze while her eye twitched eyeing him"........" Madara smirked making himself young again " thought so~~" the woman blushed crossing her arms " hmp. " she glared while being picked up bridal style. She puffed her cheeks  glancing at his toned chest '.........' " peeking I see ~~" " shut up!!" "He he he ~"

------

_(n)_ looked to the side blushing while covering herself , she still wasn't use to doing this type of things even if it was 3 years. Madara smirked on top of her while his shoulder length hair covered his face a bit. The woman looked up at him blinking twice " why are you smirking ..." " because ... You always amuse me , even on this type of things."  "....hmp." The man chuckled leaning down slowly " see your doing it again...." _(n)_ blinked blushing closing her eyes feeling his warm lips on hers. Madara wrapped his arms around her waist deepening the kiss feeling her twitch a bit from him beginning to bite her bottom lip. _(n)_ twitched opening her eyes "O-O'y!!" She twitched again feeling his tongue licking the bite mark " he~ your not fun ~ what happened to that little baby girl who would cry when ever I did that~" the woman blushed while she glared from embarrassment " hmp! " the man chuckled amazed at her maturity while he placed his long bangs in back of his ears slowly making his full face structure show. _(n)_ looked at him blushing still eyeing his form. She didn't know why. But for her he always reminded her of an angel. He was too attractive to be a devil for her. Then again.  Looks are really deciding.