Custody

Madara began to look side to side smirking. Hashirama had a gloomy expression "...is it...."  "Mhm~~~"

"Nissan!!!/ leader!!!!"

Kagami and Izuna puffed their cheeks. Tobirama sigh in relief but glared at Madara. 'Tch..lolicon." "Am I not a lolicon !!" "Okay then pedophile ~" "eh!!" Madara glared.
--------2 months later---------

_(n)_ twitched none stop smiling gloomily while sitting on the garden. thanks to Hashirama peace was made again but by Madara taking custody of the 1,900 year old.

Shisui walked but stopped seeing her. It was hard for any of the men to not try killing her, why?, _(n)_  was a Hanyo , half human half yokai but unlike the others she didn't have any ability only immortality. Kinda sucked for her. Also her smell was different then other Hanyo. It was sweet.
"Hey."
The girl twitched turning  "oh hello....." Shisui felt his eye twitch none stop 'eh...how come the old man gets all the babes.....'
---------meanwhile----------

Madara blinked sitting on the floor staring at the two men across from him. Hashirama was  smiling while talking while Tobirama was glaring dangers at him from rage not to mention from Izuna poking him none stop.

"You are not taking her !!!!" Tobirama crossed his arms glaring. Madara smirked " oh is that jealousy I hear~~also it's been 2 months since the agreement ~" the albino blushed a bit and glared standing up " quiet. You old man." Madara began to glare standing up "what did you call me!"
Both smacked their foreheads roughly. Tobirama had to hunch a bit since Madara was short compare to the tall Senju.

"I said old man!! Got a problem!"

"Look who's talking ! At least I don't practice incest !!"

"Madara ,Tobirama !! Stop this right now !"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Hashirama sat gloomily smiling. Izuna blinked patting his back while looking at the two idiots fight over the girl.
--------------------------------------

_(n)_ blinked twice looking at the young man "eh...." "Yeah...weird family tree right !" Shisui smiled at her. The girl laughed a bit nodding. Kagami anime cried smiling while spying from behind a tree 'way to go son!!!'

"Dad! I know your there."

The man froze smiling. _(n)_ blinked looking at the tree. shisui face palmed. Kagami smiled stepping out scratching the back of his head "hello~". "Hi!" The girl smiled at him. Kagami held his heart side anime crying 'I think I got diabetes...'  He saw sparkles and flowers all over the girl. She was like a little Tobirama on his eyes.
______________

The fighting males soon stopped hearing laughter. They turned towards the garden "....................." They quickly ran slamming on the glass having a demonic glare seeing.

_(n)_ was smiling while sitting down with kagami and shisui. One thing they kept getting closer to her.

Hashirama sweat dropped seeing them running out the room. Izuna blinked "he pedo?" "Sometimes I wonder...."
Sakura blinked holding a trey seeing them running pass her "eh.........."

--------------------

"Well I don't remember much.... " kagami thought for a bit " tsunade was a really attractive woman though, also she was quite strong !" He looked at the girl smiling. "Really !?"_(n)_ smiled happily hearing that about her mother " but she had a bit of a temper...." Shisui blinked " also gambling habits !" _(n)_ smiled gloomily 'just like him......' She imagined Hashirama laughing.

"Oy!" Two deep voices yelled. The three  turned seeing Madara and Tobirama looking at them with their arms crossed.

"Oh hello!" _(n)_ smiled. Shisui blinked boredly while kagami waved happily "sensei~"

Madara's eye twitched while Tobirama paled a bit seeing kagami again 'where did I go wrong with him...'

"Uhm...uh it's dark...." The raven haired male looked to the side. "Yeah you kids should sleep...." Tobirama blinked twitching.

"Right....." Shisui glared a bit and stood up "see yah.." He smiled at her and dragged his stupid father along."Bye sensei!!!"

_(n)_ blinked looking at them disappear then turned to the two males "can i ask you two something...." Madara blinked with Tobirama looking at each other "it seems I must go. Good bye!" Tobirama ran off quickly.
"Asshole !!!" The Uchiha glared and turned to the girl "....what....?" He sat next to her calmly. _(n)_ twitched blushing and looked straight ".....how were my parents....well...my dad....no one seems to talk about him.."

Madara blinked twice "hm...well because he was human..." He cracked his neck a bit " Dan....was a weird guy..." _(n)_ looked at him. Madara kept looking at the sky " he was nice in a weird way, he knew going after tsunade was a bad thing  also at that time , I'm sure you know about that war..." He looked down at her. _(n)_ looked at him blushing again 'why is he so beautiful!!' "Yeah......" She twitched feeling something in her head._(e/c)_ eyes moved up seeing a hand patting her " but other then that your dad was brave " his hand slowly moved down to her face as he stared at her.
   He placed his hand under her chin bringing her face up.  _(n)_ blinked blushing velvet red "......I uh....need an adult......" Madara smiled. " I am an adult."
------------------

Sasuke blinked watching "he hasn't told her yet Hu.." "Nope...pretty sure she'll find out soon." Obito looked at him boredly. Sasuke turned sitting on the couch "......I wana have a Loli too..."  "We all do." Obito anime cried remembering Rin "we all do....."
--------10:11P.M--------

_(n)_ laid on her futon twitching none stop. She felt better knowing Hashirama and Tobirama were there with her.

"....................."

She opened her eyes feeling a grip on her arms "........." She looked to he right seeing Madara  then at her left seeing  Tobirama. Both males were glaring at one an other.  _(n)_ looked straight and smiled blushing closing her eyes.