Sweet-Thang♡

"I'm going to devour you."

"...."

"I'm going rip that sweet..coating off and slowly lick it while it enters my mouth."

"....Dara...."

" the view your giving me makes me want to lavish you more then I desire~"

"Madara!!"

The man blinked and looked back from the glass" what...." _(n)_'s eye twitched blushing darkly " do you want it or not...?"

Everyone on the bakery was looking at him with velvet color faces. The women where fanning them selfs giving the girl a thumbs up while the men looked around uncomfortable.

Madara twitched a bit ".....yes......." _(n)_ smiled nervously.
-----------

_(n)_ walked next to the male with pink cheeks as she held a basket. Madara was walking calmly while he hugged a brown bag smiling. Yet again they were alone, why?, the others left to Mexico. They invited them but _(n)_ hated sunny and hot places. Madara just hated going out a lot specially on airports. Being on air made him feel off.

"Hm..." He stopped walking eyeing something. _(n)_ turned to him. She moved her eyes to the store and sweat dropped. Madara eyed a bakery".........." He saw the owner walking " Ne. Baba. How much for that cheesecake ." The old woman looked at him and twitched seeing a really good looking man " it's 2470.48¥ but we are close now-" " I'll give you 3789¥ for it." The old woman froze. _(n)_ looked at him " Madara it's just a cheesecake you can get it tomorrow .. plus you have that one.." "I want that one though ..." "Why..?" "...it has strawberry..." He looked at her then at the old woman " give me the cake." "But-" She froze seeing the demonic stare he was giving her.
---
Madara and _(n)_ walked next to one an other. The girl was anime crying while mentally face palming while the man was smiling as he walked holding two brown bags.

"...your acting like a pregnant lady.."

"Maybe you got me pregnant ~~"

_(n)_ blushed darkly turning to him "that's not even possible !! ....." She thought for a while'...can that happen to a male yokai...? I mean they aren't human....' Madara chuckled while looking straight seeing the large mansion getting closer.
-----------------------

_(n)_ blinked sitting on the living room. She didn't know how the man could eat so much sugar.
She blushed seeing how he ate, he looked like a kitty. Madara looked at her raising an eyebrow. The girl looked straight quickly twitching seeing the gruesome movie playing ' how can he eat watching this...' Her skin was paling  seeing the woman getting skinned alive.
_(n)_ blinked twice feeling something hugging her arm. She looked down and her eyes widen with sparkles. Madara smiled up at her looking 10 "ne~~ are you thinking of something ~" the 'child' cat smiled showing little fangs. The girl bunny smiled  ' how was he this cute !!" Madara smirked slowly Pushing her down sitting on her stomach. He smiles innocently at her " you like shota me !" He smiled more bringing his little hands up doing grouping motions and quickly brought them down. _(n)_ got his arms preventing him while her cheeks burned dark red. Madara glared slowly " hmp!!"_(n)_ glared at him while trying to hold the grip she had on his tiny arms throwing him on the floor quickly. A loud smack came then a growl.

"What was that for!!" Madara sat up holding his head glaring at her. _(n)_ sat up quickly looking at him " control your hormones old man!!" She ran off.

Madara blinked and smirked evilly " run little bunny I'll get you~~"
--

_(n)_ hide on her closet blushing darkly while hugging her legs close to her chest. She looked around like a rabbit .
The place was quiet. A bit too quite. Her breathing remain normal till two arms wrapped around her shoulders. She froze trembling while smiling gloomily. Madara smirked down at her.

" want to eat some cheesecake ~~"

_(n)_ staid like a statue ' maybe if I don't move he will leave !!' She felt a hand running up her stomach close to her boobs ' NEVER MIND !!!!!!' "Haiyah!" She stood up making her head hit his jaw harshly. The Hanyo stumbled slamming on the floor holding the bump she had anime crying while she crawled to the door like a slug.

Madara trembled as he held his jaw feeling it dislocated. He looked at the girl. Not in rage. Oh no. He was excited now. He roughly placed the jaw correctly  and walked towards her with a blush on his cheeks. 

_(n)_ opened the door and began to crawl quickly till she felt two pairs of warm cushions on her head "eh......." She had a poker face looking up. A really attractive  woman hugged her while she laid on top of her smiling down " honey bunny ~ let's play dolls~" she smirked looking sadistic. _(n)_ froze smiling again ' FML!!!!!!!' She tried pushing her away turning but got between her breasts "........."
Madara cat smiled looking down at her " ...oh you swing that way too..?" _(n)_ blushed but blush fully red to the point steam mix with sweat came out. she looked up at the male or feMALE puffing her cheeks. Madara blinked twice smirking. He puffed back to his normal form looking at her while he trapped her on the floor. _(n)_ staid like that "......." She smirked making him confuse. That's when a sting came then the male rolled to the side growling with excitement " is that the best you can do~~"

_(n)_ glared and stood up but froze seeing Madara in front of her " but I but but but ..." He place d a finger on her mouth smirking as he leaned close to her face. The girl looked to the side anime crying and blushed darker then before hearing what he said.

"  let's make sweet~~ sweet ~~ cakes tonight~~"

..••***....••**••MeanWhile••**..••***..

Sakura blinked fixing a radio. "What are you doing ..?" Sasuke looked at her confuse " oh I left a communicator on _(n)_'s room so If she has an emergency and can't get her phone she can just talk in it !" The pink haired woman smiled at her husband. Sasuke blinked " you'r quite attach to her.." "Of course she's a part of lady Tsunade !so she's like my daughter !" Sakura blinked hearing something " aw it's working !!" She smiled but froze hearing along with Sasuke having wide eyes.

'Harder!  harder!!' *static noises* ' he he such a dirty bunny ~~'

Sakura punched the radio destroying it "......................." Sasuke looked to the side blushing a bit"......"

"Sarada and the guys aren't here right."

"No."

"Good..."

Sasuke looked at her nervously. Sakura was trembling while purple markings appear around her body.

"MADARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
...••**..••**..•••***...••**..••***..••**

_(n)_ blinked blushing darkly "...." She looked to her right slowly eyeing the man.Madara blinked tying his hair. " what..?" "....nothing....." She hide further under the covers. Madara looked down at her. " you better not be thinking I'm using you ." He smiled hugging her closely. _(n)_ looked up at him  " your my little sugar pie ~~guchi guchi goo~~~~" he smiled pinching her cheek happily.  _(n)_ giggled a bit holding her swollen cheek.
Madara smiled seeing her closing her eyes snuggling on him Soon falling sleep. He looked straight having a serious expression  he was thinking of something. Something he feared at times. He then looked down at her again "......." He closed his eyes slowly.