Fun Time

_(n)_ walked quickly holding a plate with slides watermelon. She really hated the summer, why?, in this region summers where extremely hot. It annoyed her.
Madara was sitting down irritated while fanning himself with an uchiwa fan while the electric fan kept blowing air towards him. 'Stupid sun. Stupid air. Stupid stupid.' He was angry. Being a bit hotheaded he didn't really think straight on this days so everyone did as they were told. Seeing an angry Madara was something everyone ,even Sasuke, feared.

"Brought them!"_(n)_ smiled kneeling down placing the large plate calmly on the tatami floor.

"Ahh thank you ! I was going to go do that after this!" Sakura smiled while she held the laundry basket. _(n)_ smiled at her.
Madara got a piece smacking it on his forehead. A relieved sigh escaped his lips smiling. _(n)_ blinked sweat dropping "....do you want me to bring you ice better....?"  "Nah."  "Okay..." She turned seeing the weird family playing.

Obito did a scary monster pose freaking Sarada out. Itachi sweat dropped trying to calmed her down while Sasuke made the hose splash water on him along with the wooden floor.

"Hey! Be carefaaaaAA A A A A !!!!!" Sakura slide throwing the basket. Sasuke quickly ran trying to get her. _(n)_ tried crawling out the way but stumbled along with Sasuke.

A loud smack came. Then came the growls and grunts.

"Ow ow ow..."_(n)_ opened her eyes feeling a sting on her hand "........" Sakura blinked blushing while Sasuke had her bridal style, but the married couple froze seeing.
_(n)_ blinked feeling  something moving up and down under her."......" She looked down cat smiling nervously seeing a toned chest then moved her eyes up. Madara was looking up at her while his fang was dig deep inside her palm. Her blood kept dripping in his mouth making him had wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry!!" the girl blush darkly but flinch feeling the pain "...daant maove.." Madara made his tongue move out licking the punctured palm. He looked really sexual on her point of view. _(n)_ froze while her face turned the darkest shade of red. His right eye kept twitching while both turned red slowly. Sakura walked quickly separating the palm from his fang slowly " ah!!" She saw blood gushing out making _(n)_ freeze in horror seeing it platter on the floor "eh...." Obito turned with Itachi smelling it.

Madara was breathing hard seeing with drool coming down his mouth. Sasuke held him back nervously "calm down!" "I'm clam." "You calm?" "I'm calm." "You calm?" "I'm calm" the older Uchiha tried controlling his breathing eyeing the liquid.

"We'll be right back." The pink haired woman got the girl and walked quickly. _(n)_ held her hand tightly trying to stop the bleeding while she fallowed her.

All the males looked at one an other then at the small puddle of blood on the floor "......"

"MINE !!!!!!!"

Crashing noses came. Then the punching after the loud crying.

Sarada sweat dropped seeing her family "...I think I'm adopted..."
--------

"Aw there..."Sakura smiled finishing. _(n)_ looked at her palm and smiled seeing the well her medical work was
" thank you !" "No problem !"
the girl smiled but blinked " so that's why you didn't wanted me to bleed Hu..." "Yeah... If they taste Hanyo blood...it's not a good thing since they'll be wanting more and more..." "Oh....."_(n)_ blinked blushing remembering the position she was in. Sakura blinked and smirked giggling " I see London I see Paris I see some one with a crush~~" "what no!!!" _(n)_ blush darkly while the pink haired woman giggled more.
---------later on-----
_(n)_ blinked laying on the floor. It was hot. She was sweating more then she had in her life. The girl closed her eyes slowly 'I bet Izuna likes this weather....wonder what his doing right now..'

---meanwhile in Mexico---
Izuna danced with maracas along with three other girls. Shisui hiccuped smiling drunkly having an arm around a teenager "dang girl....if I wasn't  in to my gramps girl  I would had yo'h baby.."  The black haired teen giggled at the paled man. Kagami looked at his son nervously '......er....' He anime cried looking around hearing everyone talk in Spanish " I don't under stand you people !!!!" Arrows pointed at him with 'foreigner' written on them.
-------------------------

_(n)_ turned feeling something run down her neck. She glare in her sleep trying to swap it off.  A long black nail kept moving around her neck slowly moving her dress's collar down to her shoulder. A smirked played on a paled face. said creature made his long serpent like tongue came out licking  his lips while red eyes eyed the Hanyo girl.

The door Opend showing Sakura "hm...?" She looked around confuse feeling the air a bit cold and walked toward the sleeping girl "_(n)_!" The Hanyo jumped up and turned "Hu!? " she blinked twice getting her vision back.  "Time to change your bandages !" Sakura smiled.
Red shining eyes vanished quickly inside the darken closet.
------

"Is Madara doing okay...?" _(n)_ blinked looking at sakura bandaging her palm delicately "hm... Sasuke said he was freaking out a bit...but he knows when to control himself!" She smiled at the girl. _(n)_ blinked and smiled nodding "...by the way Sakura-San..." "Hm?" "You knew my mom right ..?" "Knew her ? Pff tsunade- sama was my sensei ! Everything I know I got it from her !"_(n)_ blinked amazed "really ?" " yeah tsunade- sama was one of the strongest women in the entire place not to mention the greatest healer ever known!"
---------------------

Madara kept bitting his lip tightly trying to stop his hunger. The last time he had Hanyo blood with about 5-8000 years ago. He walked back and forth breathing hard and looked at his hands terrified a bit 'oh my .....'

_(n)_ blinked knocking on his door " Madara-Dono ?" "Hm...?" " can I come in...?" _(n)_ blinked blushing holding a tea cup with a small plate on top of it. "Uh..... Does it have to be right now ?" "I'm just going to give you something......."

Madara swallowed roughly making his hands to back to normal " okay..come in..." _(n)_ blinked opening the door peeking inside. Madara looked at her while standing in the middle of the room "what is it...?" _(n)_ blush darkly walking in and stopped in front of him" here !" She placed the cup I front of him. Madara blinked a bit confuse getting .

"Sorry for today!!" She walked out quickly closing the door.

The man blinked raising an eyebrow and looked down at the cup while walking to his window seat sitting down he moved the small plate " what the........." His eyes widen smelling the sweet scent.
------------

_(n)_ sat on her room blushing darkly ' I ..think..I over did it...' She laid her back on the wall closing her eyes smiling "he...." She felt tired from the amount of blood she had lost in the morning and what she gave the man. She slowly fell sleep. Madara opened her rooms door seeing the girl sleeping. He slowly smiled stepping inside sliding the door close.

Sakura anime cried smiling while walking away from the corner " _(n)_! Your just like lady tsunade !!" She remembered the woman feeding the human man. A dark shadow covered her eyes "SHANNARO!!!!!"she quickly punched a wall breaking it "but his older !!!!!"
_________________________
Next chapter might have a bit of kinks (≧∇≦)ノ ! !