The Senju Saga ( part 2/?)

Madara glared slowly at the bush " what the..." "O'y." Tobirama looked at him glaring. The Uchiha twitched looking at him " what." Hashirama blinked seeing "he he... What's the matter ?" Madara turned to his idiot friend " that bush....it's giving me a weird vibe....." They all blinked confuse sniffing the air "hm....."

_(n)_ , Izuna, and Mito froze seeing them standing up looking at it 'uhh!!!!!'

Hashirama blinked making vines come up showing no one in it "..guess it was your imagination " he smiled. Madara blinked looking back twitching. Tobirama was giving him a death stare. The Uchiha sinked a bit on the water.
----------------------

_(n)_ blinked blushing ".....I have a question......" "Hm...?" Madara looked at her. The woman blushed darkly " WHY ARE WE ALL ON THE SAME ROOM!!?"

"Because it's fun!" Hashirama smiled. Mito sweat dropped while mentally face palming.

"I got forces to this." Tobirama blinked. "By who...?" _(n)_ had a confuse expression while looking at the ceiling.

"................" Tobirama looked to the side while the hard chains around his body made a noise" me~!" Izuna smiled while holding a chain/leash on his hand.

"................................................"

"Your kinda creepy......"

"I know!"

Everyone sweat dropped ." Well goodnight ...."  "Night .." "Nini!"  "Whatever..."  " night. !"  "..."

Madara blinked not being able to sleep hearing chains moving not to mention the storm coming back  "......................" He looked to his side seeing Tobirama staring at him. The man froze and turned quickly facing the woman next to him trembling"....." _(n)_ twitched a bit opening her eyes "hm....?"  Madara looked at her "........."he scooted closer putting the covers more up. _(n)_ blinked confuse but smiled hugging him while laying her head on his. 
Madara could still feel it. The stare. It was burning in to his soul.
--------------next day ----------------

_(n)_ walked happily with Sakura, mito, and Sarada. The girls talked about hair and all such.
Meanwhile the men sat awkwardly ,besides Izuna, as they watched tv. Madara was staring at his hands feeling Tobirama staring at him ' shit...what did I do......' He moved his eyes to his side meeting a red one.

"......."

"....."

Madara looked straight with a poker face. Tobirama smirked evilly ' he he more of this and he'll leave my dear _(n) alone!!! '  devil horns and a tail could be seen on the albino male.
------------------------

_(n)_ looked at the Uchiha on the rooms corner " you okay...?" She sweat dropped kneeling in front of him. Madara looked at her trembling " y-yah.....never better........"  " tell me what's really happening...." The woman sat smiling. Madara blinked looking at her "...it's not much.....just that.. To-" he froze making a chocking noise.

Tobirama was staring at him from the window. His eyes read death while his  expression  was sadistic. He brought up a voodoo doll of Madara and with his free hand he made a fist punching it then ripping its head off.

Madara paled staying still. _(n)_ looked back seeing nothing " Dara what's going on..?" She turned to him worried. He wasn't his sassy conceded self. It was weird for her. Madara blinked twitching as his gaze moved to her".........we need to talk.."

"O-oh....okay..?"

**outside**

Tobirama smirked evilly hearing that as he placed his ear closer to the paper door " he he he...."
"Oh lover~"
The albino froze smiling. Two delicate hands where placed on his shoulders massaging them. Tobirama trembled losing his color while air was blown on his ear.

**inside**

"..well what I'm trying to to say is uhm..." Madara looked to the side. _(n)_ looked at him worriedly.

*smack* *crash*

Both jumped hugging each other seeing the duo with wide eyes.

"Get away!!!!!" Tobirama ran inside but froze. Izuna walked in blinking twice seeing them "oh.....hey...."  Madara was breathing hard. His heart was pounding none stop while _(n)_ blushed slowly seeing both of them.

Tobirama glared but twitched seeing Izuna walking to him' you win this round Uchiha ..' He ran off " fuck you man!!!" " that'll be lovely !!!" Izuna ran after him laughing happily.

_(n)_ and Madara had a wtf expression watching them leave. _(n)_ blinked and looked up at the man "........what did you wanted to say...?" Madara looked down at her "......uh...that...your maturing ...nicely......" _(n)_ blinked blushing more. She looked to the side " stop saying weird things....." Madara smiled hugging her closer " yeah......" The woman smiled hugging him tightly.
Madara looked around nervously 'err..........' He looked outside seeing Tobirama being chased by Izuna "......."

--------

Hashirama  smirked while placing the cards on the table "ha!"  Sarada blinked seeing and smirked. The 12 year old placed her cards of the table crossing her arms " hm~?" 
Hashirama smiled depressively. Mito padded his back while Sakura and Sarada high fives each other.

Sasuke blinked watching boredly while Itachi and Obito watched the TV.  Izuna was smiling. Tobirama was sitting on the floor hugging his legs "........" 
Madara staid on the rooms corner trembling seeing the haze Tobirama was giving him '...........'  _(n)_ sat next to him smiling calmly.

Both men bounced death arrows back and forth While Hashirama kept thinking they where playing. 

________________________

(\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\) This ..is just like what...
W H A T !? (≧∇≦)I'm really inspired to do a Tobirama story! His character is so fun to mess with !!!
Σ(○ 艸 ○)  must finish Obito first though!