ThE (sTuPiD) cLaNs

_(n)_ was smiling while having a death gaze 'how did I get in to this.....oh right....' She twitched none stop seeing pure men around. The only women she saw was the one standing next to Sasuke and Sakura.
The men froze seeing her , even Sasuke had wide eyes but quickly looked away seeing sakura's death stare.
The girl sweat nervously looking around "............" She felt something thrown as her "what the....." She looked down and cat smiled glaring. Money. Some one threw her money." IM NOT A STRIPPER !!!!!" She yelled angrily while trying to break the cage. Soon came the whistles and music plaid again. 
Madara walked towards the cage girl smirking evilly " he he he." "What's the meaning of this you old man!!" She yelled blushing darkly while holding on to the metal bars." A Senju has to know its place ~" " dude your just a pervert ! !"  "No I'm not." "Yes you are !" "No I'm not !"  "Then why am I  really in here for ! !"
Madara blinked moving out the way for a bit . _(n)_ looked confuse and felt something splashed on her "........." She tried her hardest to keep that smile seeing herself covered in something white "................"
-------------------------------------

Tobirama stepped closer seeing the colorful lights coming from the mansions ballroom "hm..." He looked at his phone "....."

Hashirama blinked "are you sure she's in here ?" He turned to his younger brother and froze smiling.

Tobirama was glaring demonically at his phone seeing a photo."oh yes I'm sure..." He showed his phone. Hashirama blinked seeing. He kept his smile while a shadow covered his eyes " Madara................" The photo had Izuna selfing with Madara while _(n)_ was anime crying inside the cage not to mention with the provocative outfit. His eyebrow twitched seeing how many people liked it.
-----------------------------------------

" I'm aware you all know why  we are here ~" Madara smirked sitting on the king chair. Izuna was next to him swinging his legs . The place had gone quit. _(n)_ glared at him while she looked around '..........'

"As you  can see~we have a Senju here now." He looked at the cage girl along with the clan. "But not just any Senju girl ! " Madara put his hand out towards her. _(n)_ slide away confuse . " we have here. The great granddaughter of Hashirama Senju '"  loud gasps came .

_(n)_ blinked and felt the necklace on her neck snap off "eh..." Madara smirked smelling the scent again 'I knew it.' He moved his eyes to the pink haired woman. Sakura glared at him 'great....'

_(n)_ froze seeing everyone have red eyes 'uhaaammaaaaa....'she trembled actually looking like a frighten bunny. Soon came the loud clacking of them trying to break the cage open along with the screams of a 19year old girl.

Madara blinked watching "I think I went to far....." "Why are you doing this again..?" "She ate my cheesecake ."
Everyone froze and turned to him. Even _(n)_ had a confuse look while hugging herself "what......."

"You ate my cheesecake..."

"No I didn't..."

"I saw you...."

"What!?"

"I saw you woman!!"

"Do I look like a person who eats that!!!"

Izuna stepped away smiling while Madara and _(n)_ glared at one an other.

A loud explosion came then White smoke appeared.  Madara gasp coughing activating his sharingan ' what the..........' He smelled something. Something really familiar. He began to blush while smiling widely looking like he was about to rape some one" it can't be........"

_(n)_ coughed looking around seeing the place cleared "eh........"  She saw mostly everyone on the floor. Except for Madara,Izuna, Itachi, Obito,Sasuke, Sakura, and two other men she didn't know.

"Hmp. Having fun Uchiha  scums."

"Tobirama that's mean..."

"Shut up."

_(n)_ turned quickly seeing her 'cousins' who are now her great grandfathers  according to this logic "tobi! Hashi!" She smiled a bit confuse .

"HASHIRAMA!!!!!!!"

Everyone jumped hearing the yell. Madara jumped from the top balcony quickly drooling " it's been 3000 years since we last met !!!"  Hashirama smiled nervously stepping back " he he....." 'I hope he has forgotten about that....' " Madara your looking ... good..he he...."

"Sensei!!!!" Kagami yelled blushing while waving at Tobirama. The albino blushed face palming.

"Hey his mine !!" Izuna glared at kagani. Kagani glared back at him smacking his forehead with the short male. Meanwhile shisui face palmed 'I hate my family...'

_(n)_ looked at them all".........." 'Were they all....' " are all ya'll gay...?"

Everyone went quite. The men turned to her with velvet color faced "WHAT NO!!!!!!!"

---20mims/long discussion later --

_(n)_ glared while stepping out the cage slowly. Tobirama looked at the Uchiha males angrily while helping her.
"I'm sorry for what she might had done..."Hashirama smiled  nervously. Madara had a serious expression looking at him "no one can bring that back."

"What did she do anyways...."

"She ate me cheesecake..."

"What......"

"You heard me."

"Can't you buy an other !!?"

"No! It was a limited edition!!"

" I didn't eat your stupid cheesecake !!!"

Madara glared at the girl blushing while she glared back at him blushing darkly.  Hashirama smiled nervously " why don't we do this like the old style eh.. Clan trade ? We take something from you so now you can take something form us..? And since _(n)_ ate....that special cheesecake....I guess you choose ?"

"Psh. Take Tobirama...." Izuna whispered while winking at the albino along with kagami doing kissie faces. Tobirama paled. Madara placed a finger on his chin thinking. He looked at the albino then at the girl. _(n)_ twitched blushing darkly"............."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Hashirama smiled nervously while having his hands still on his great granddaughter shoulders  ' err tsunade....why did you had such a cute child !!! ' he anime cried seeing the smirk on madara's face ' too many lolicon .......'