Gender-Bend(?)

Madara would be the most elegant and beautiful woman ever ! (\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\)♡ reader-chan imagine being a Loli-boy!
_________________________

_(n)_ blinked with Madara  while they looked up at Sasuke "............." _(n)_ got off The man  slowly. Madara sat up pulling the skirt down.

"We can explain.." Both said unison. _(n)_ was dressed as a guy and Madara as a girl.

..••***..••**Early That Day..••***..••**

_(n)_blinked looking through her clothing " I need new things....." She sat on the floor blinking twice " I dress like an old lady..." She sweats topped smiling seeing pure baggy sweaters , shirts, skirts , shorts, plain dresses, and thigh high stockings "........."

"I particularly like your style."

_(n)_turned back seeing Madara with his arms crossed leaning on the door edge. " hmp... Your a guy so you don't know a woman's pain." She looked back at the closet. Madara raised an eyebrow walking in " what makes you think a man doesn't have the same struggles?" He looked down at her. "Hm...maybe since they don't dress with different layers, don't wear uncomfortable undergarments ~ not to mention a bra." She glared. Madara smirked seeing " then try looking hot in plain clothing, try matching things that don't need to be invented on this world."

Both glared at each other "............" Madara snapped his fingers  making white smoke puff.

_(n)_ blinked looking at herself seeing a flat chest "......" She looked up seeing Madara with giant boobs "....its on."

Both smirked at each other.

-------

_(n)_ looked at the clothing "hm........." She brought up a tight long sleeve " why are they all turtles necks......"

Madara looked down at the clothing with his eye twitching"................" He brought up a Lolita dress "....looks like a 5 year olds......."

Both turn to each of ".........." They turned quickly blushing.

"Hm........"

"Hm?"

"Hmmmmmmm"

"Hm..."

"HMMMMMMMM"

"......."

"......"

They turned again blushing "........." Both looked away "hm..."

------

Madara blinked looking at himself ".....I don't think it goes this way...." He sweat dropped seeing the weird baggy/tight clothing "............."

_(n)_ looked at her self smiling "...I look like a bondage slave..." She blinked seeing all the tight black clothing with many buckles.

They turned looking at one an other "......."

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

They laughed pointing at one an other as they held their stomach slamming on the floor.

"You look like a drag queen!!"

"You look like a goth who's gone on the wrong road !!!"

-20 mins / much laughing later-

_(n)_ smiled stepping back looking at him "there !!" She blushed happily. Madara blinked and looked at himself "well....I'm hot...." He blinked smirking turning to her "what...." "My turn !" He smirked pervertedly putting his hands up. _(n)_ smiled paling.

" hey wait !! " "stop moving !!" "Don't touch me there !!!" "Stop moving then!!!"

_(n)_ twitched none stop sitting on the floor. Madara blinked fixing her bow tie calmly " ha!" _(n)_ turned blinking twice "oh........." She stood up seeing how good she looked at a guy "...hmp..." She smiled.

They both looked at one an other blushing slowly "............"

"What...?"

"No you what...?"

"....."

"......"

"...your kinda...cute as a girl....."

"......same with you as a guy......"

Both blinked staring at one an other still.
"........"

"RAWWW!!!"

"EEEEEEEKKK!!!"

-------

Sasuke walked inside holding a bag ' can't believe they made me do this work..." He blinked hearing things breaking. A sigh escaped the mans lips as he walked up the stair case "idiots....."

---meanwhile ---

"Oy!!" Madara blushed darkly closing one eye. _(n)_ licked his cheek slowly smirking.' HA HA HA ! ! Who's in control now !!' She moved her hand up the mans or woman's leg.
Madara cat smiled freezing ' what have I created!!!!???' A strange noise came out his mouth that's when white smoke appeared.
-----------------

Sasuke blinked walking to the girls room he looked at his watch ' it's 11:00 P.M, wonder why she's still awake...' "O'y, you should........' Sasuke made a terrified expression seeing.

_(n)_ blinked twice feeling weight on her chest again".............." Madara blinked blushing darkly looking at him"..............."
..••***...••***...••****..•••***...•***..

Sasuke was tapping his foot on the tatami mat with his arms crossed looking down at them like a disappointed mother " explain now."

"......ITS HER/HIS FUALT !!!!" The couple (?) pointed at each other .

Sasuke glared at them " hmp. You know what."

"Hm..?"

"I'm telling Sakura better."

"No!!!" Madara and _(n)_ tensed imagining her angry. "I'm telling !!" Sasuke left like an angered smother.

"I HATE YOU!!!!" Both yelled onison.

"WHO DOESNT !!!!!"

Madara crossed his arms looking to the side like a child who had just been schooled while _(n)_ sat there angrily "............" They looked at one an other.

They both giggled like Japanese school girls with Pervy cat/ bunny smirks on their faces.

"SSSHHHHAAANNAARROOO!!!!!"

They froze hugging each other seeing the terrifying woman in front of them.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THAT HERE !!!!!!!!!"

"GOMEN!!!!!!"
________________________

(*≧▽≦)ノシ I'm sorry ! ! I really wanted to do a genderbend-like chapter ! !
Idk if reader-chan and Madara are even dating..... I mean they did the dirty (✧≖‿ゝ≖) He he .... (If you know what I mean)....But yeah...(\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\) so ashamed lol
This is like the Naruto fillers man !!
(유∀유|||) I'm sorry !!!!!!!