The Senju Saga (part 6/?)

_(n)_ walked holding a heavy paper bag ' back to cocking and cleaning !!' She sigh tiredly but kept smiling. That's when small drops began to fall "eh......" She looked up at the sky while she walked up the forest path to the mansion ' that's odd.......' She twitched hearing something ".............."
----------------------------

Sakura looked out the window seeing the rain falling slowly " oh shoot !!" She ran to the door quickly.
"Where are you going ?" Sasuke looked at her confuse while he had a sleeping Sarada on his arms.
"_(n)_ left to get groceries and it's raining, I'll be right back !!" She smiled getting her coat and umbrella soon taking off.
Sasuke blinked and walked thinking ' but it's summer.....'

* thunder*

Sakura ran quickly she felt the rain dropping faster and harder " shoot !!!" She stumbled a bit with wide eyes "what the..............." The wind took the umbrella off her hand making it fly off. The pink haired woman looked around the place seeing a ripped wet bag with groceries scattered on the floor she gasp running to the side of the path seeing an specific pink sweater.

"_(n)_!!!?"

Sakura looked around terrified smelling something "no....." She brought it up with wide yes seeing blood dripping down. The pink haired woman stood up turning but black out quickly.
-----

Obito looked outside suspiciously " this isn't right ...." He turned to Sasuke "I know....they should had been here by now.. " he walked looking at his watch. " Itachi said he went out to see, but he hasn't came back..." "What about Madara..?"  " he hasn't left the room since we arrive ..."  "Tch......." Sasuke scratched his head.
--30 mins later--
The door slammed open. Itachi walked in holding an inconclusive pink haired woman "uhm...."he walked laying her on the floor. Sasuke ran along with Obito seeing " what happen !?"

"I don't know, I found her like that..." The Uchiha took off the wet sweater crossing his arms. " what about _(n)_?" Obito looked at him. Itachi sigh"..........." He took out a piece of fabric " Sakura was holding on to this.....by the looks of it, it's he sweater she gave her for her 20th birthday."  Obito blinked getting it then turned to Sasuke "....."  Sasuke blinked holding  his unconscious wife "......aw shit............no one tell Madara okay."

"What..."

"Speak of the devil......"

They all turned but made a poker face seeing him. Madara blinked having a tub of ice cream with dark circles under his eyes.

"...........SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A TEENAGE GIRL AS A LEADER!!!!!????"

-------------

All the men sat on the table in silence. Madara blinked eating ice cream still. "stop eating that!!!" Obito smacked the thing making it fall on the floor. The leader glared crossing his arms " what is it ."
" we have a problem."
"Again...?"
"Yeah...."
"What now? "
".........."

The three looked at each other. Just when Itachi was going to take the fabric out.

" _(n)_'S DEAD!!!!!!"

Izuna ran in paranoid. Madara turned to him " what!!!?" Itachi face palmed " shut up."  "But I saw it ! Well the scene .. And I smelled it!!!" "Shh...." Obito got him stroking his hair. Izuna blinked calming down soon closing his eyes.

"............................................."

Madara blinked confuse " what!?" " we're not sure  yet." " wait so she did!?" " omg shut up old man!!" Sasuke stood up but twitched calming himself down " earlier Sakura went looking for her since it started to rain. After about an hour or so, Itachi went to look for them that's when he came back with her and a piece of _(n)_'s sweater."

"We aren't sure who would did it, specially on Uchiha grounds ." Obito looked at the male. Itachi placed  the thing on the middle of the table " it looked like an ambush. Who ever it was didn't wanted no evidence so they knocked out Sakura." Madara glared slowly.
"Now before you get all mad! We have to ask Sa-"  they all blinked seeing the middle chair empty. "kura....yup...His going to kill us all ....."

---------------------

Madara opened his dresser taking out something. It was a blade. But not just any. This was one of the few left from the old war who can actually kill yokai.

" you should think of this."

Madara jumped turning " woman!! Never do that!!" He held his heart side glaring. Sakura blinked having a patch on her forehead. " who ever they were they're not so easy to fight off Madara". She blinked and looked at the blade "..........if you do this war will break out again....not to mention the Uchiha will  be seen lower then they do now."
"I wish so it could cover that forehead."
"BAKA NE!!!!! " she smacked his head angrily. Madara twitched a bit " Tch. Leave. " he turned again rubbing his head.  "Fine." Sakura puffed her cheeks walking out " oh yeah, Izuna told Tobirama."

"............ What......"

------8:50 P.M--------

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" The albino glared punching  the Uchiha angrily  " Tobirama !!!" Hashirama got him quickly making mito and Naruto take him." Seriously...." The man helped his friend up. Madara glared while brushing the blood off his nose and lip.

"Now start again." Hashirama  looked at him worriedly. " I'm not sure ....they're the ones who told me everything." He looked at the four adults. Hashirama blinked turning to them.  Sakura stepped in front frowning.
----------------------------------------

_(n)_ coughed a bit opening her eyes 'ugh.......' She trembled in pain " what the......" She looked down  having wide eyes. Her waist kept bleeding " what !?" She growled a bit feeling the pain. She looked around seeing herself on what looked like a cage.'not again........' She twitched feeling the van stop "uh..." She closed her eyes quickly .

" can't wait to use her!"

" a Hanyo is quite a delicacy, specially one who has Ashura's blood, imagine how wealthy we'll get by one gallon of blood!"

"Also, seeing the faces of Hashirama  and Madara will be priceless !!"

_(n)_ opens one eye trembling but quickly froze seeing a golden eye staring at her ." Waky waky ~ princess ." The boy smirked.

".........crap baskets......"