Oh sh!t

_(n)_ looked at Sakura worriedly while checking her wounds ' I'm nothing like mom.....' She frowned remembering what the pink haired woman told her '.....I'm so useless.......' She closed her eyes.

Madara blinked looking at the brothers " wait Izuna never called back !?" He glared. Tobirama looked at him " gee! What do you think! Instead of spanking our granddaughter you should of paid attention to your brother !" Madara glared blushing. Hashirama sweat dropped smiling " okay let's be grown men here."

"Shut up!"

Hashirama's eye twitched none stop smiling.

" listen. What me and _(n)_ do is not of your concern." Madara got the albino from his shirt angrily. Tobirama glared " yes it is. Hmm oh right she's RELATED to me !!"  Both glared at one an other demonically.

_(n)_ turned to them but felt a hand on her mouth.

-----------------

Ashura stepped out the rock holding her " gotcha !" _(n)_ froze staring at him. Indra walked having his sword out " now. We need to erase threats like you. Too much trouble is made with your kind around." " oy! What did I say!" Ashura glared at him. Indra sigh irritated looking at him " your not marrying her idiot !! Not only is that gross and weird ! But grandma Kaguya has to know too and remember what happened last time !?" Both brothers began to argue again. Soon they began to fight physically.

_(n)_ scooted slowly and soon ran off.

------

"Great just when my life takes an up ! This happens." She glared running but quickly stopped seeing a large river "uh......." She frowned nervously and quickly turned seeing them.
Indra glared getting her from the neck " such a handful you are." He quickly stopped sniffing her " what the..." He brought her closer sniffing " dude ! Check her scent !" Ashura blinked walking close sniffing her " what the..." He got her from the side sniffing her neck while Indra got her from the other side sniffing her face.
_(n)_ looked confuse while blushing darkly.

"That's it! We'll make you our sex slave and food source !" Indra smirked winking while Ashura nodded. The girl froze twitching "no."  They looked at her.  _(n)_ glared at them angrily " no!!" She punched them holding her hand trembling " aww!!" She looked at it seeing her fingers broken. She began to run again.
The Ōtsutsuki brothers blinked twice looking at one an other. They vanished on a blink of an eye.

_(n)_ turned with wide eyes but stumped to the floor seen a giant fire wave taking them. She twitched breathing hard turning. Madara walked  quickly. "Tch.  Are you alright." The man got her but looked up seeing the two idiots.

Indra patted his leather jacket while Ashura took off his *expensive* burned cashmere showing a muscular upper body.

" looks like little missus got her knight ~" Indra smirked evilly putting a hand out.  Ashura sigh " guess no survivors this time." He closed his eyes having a yellow chakra surround him. Both brother gaps quickly moving out the way. Large tree vines broke Out the ground trying to capture them.

"SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHAAAANNNAAAAARRRROOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"Ryu- Shiro- Kami!!!"

A gigantic crash came making the ground shake violently the rivers current began to move fastener then before making a water dragon form attacking the pair.

_(n)_ opened her eyes widely feeling herself against something  "Hu..." She looked up. Madara was looking straight glaring while catching his breath abit . She looked around seeing Hashirama in front of them he was twitching trying to keep the wooden wall up. But it broke slowly.

Indra stood up smirking widely coughing a bit of blood " well!! Isn't this more fun!" He looked at Sakura " I thought I killed you." Ashura looked at Tobirama " a water fox...? That's new."

Tobirama glared while his long hair flew slowly. Sakura was breathing hard while the purple markings on her slowly faded " I'm not letting you take _(n)_." She slammed her hands together " she apart of lady tsunade. My sensei and my best friend." Sakura opened her eyes showing slit pupils. Her hair grew while pink horns grew out her head.

"Ow~" both Ashura and Indra said seeing them.

Madara looked down at her ._(n)_ had wide eyes not blinking at all 'they're.......just because of me...?' Hashirama slammed on the floor twitching "oy!" Madara looked at him but twitched seeing Indra walking towards them. Ashura stopped both Tobirama and Sakura like nothing throwing them towards the forest.

"Now. Be a good little boy and give your daddy what he wants." Indra smirked pervertedly. _(n)_ froze hearing him 'I see that type of attitude runs in the family.....' Madara glared raising an eyebrow " aw hell nah." He snapped his fingers.
Indra gasped seeing " oh . Oh. OHHH. No you didn't !" He chicken cooked his head " bring it on girl. Ashura ! Hold ma'h jacket." Indra took off his expensive leather jacket giving it to his brother. Ashura got it having a WTF expression seeing ' Sassiness man...'

Madara glared smirking " is that all~~ chicken body! At least I get more women the men, oh was that a phone call I hear yeah the 12th century called they said they want their whore back~" he laid _(n)_ down while placing hands on his hips looking really feminine.

'Owwwww' was heard from both sides.

Indra had wide eyes " oh bitch . Oh hell nah. You bitch."

_(n)_ blinked watching them acting really sassy to one an other "...is this normal...."
Ashura blinked sitting next to her holding indra's jacket "...yeah....."

**sun rises**

Everyone was sleeping but quickly woke up still hearing them.

" the 90's called...." Indra twitched on the floor tiredly " they want their hairstyle back........"

"Oh yeah..... The 50's called...they want their .......pants back......" Madara twitched.

Both relatives knocked out on the floor exhausted.

".....so who won...?"

"I don't know I'm hungry......"

Everyone left  ,besides _(n)_,

The girl sweat dropped looking at the two men knocked out on the floor "....you guys are weird......"
_________________________

"Sassiness !" Every Uchiha has it cuz of Indra !  Also being a pedo \(///Σ///)\ lol