The Senju Saga ( part 5/?)

Madara looked down at the ingredients ' I'm going to kill him!' He smiled evilly while he began to mix everything.
_(n)_ blinked watching while leaning on the doors edge. Her attention was caught when she saw him pouring what looked like poison "what are you doing ?" "Something ." "And that is ?" "...something..." She looked at the male dead in the eyes. Madara stared at her while cracking eggs "..............."

"............."

------------

Tobirama sat on the bonsai garden meditating like always ' great and powerful unholiness. Please let me kill that son of a bitch......' Foot steps began to echoed. Red eyes snapped open looking back seeing a white cake "..........." He looked around stepping down the grass walking towards it "Hu....." He got the cake confuse looking around as he walked inside.

Madara smirked evilly watching ' he he!!' _(n)_ walked holding a purple bottle ".....Madara." The male jumped turning to her "yes...."  "...why did you put this ..?"  "No reason...." "...you know he can't handle alcohol well.."  "Alcohol.........?" He made a confuse expression getting the bottle ' but it says poison.....wait.... Poison ...vintage rum' "................."

*door slides open.*

Madara turned and froze smiling.  Tobirama twitched hiccuping having a large blush across his face. The male turned to His side quickly seeing no one around "oh.......................bitch....." He felt two arms wrapping around his waist. " your ...*hiccup* a sexy lady!*hiccup*"  Madara trembled seeing him self being dragged.
------------- later that day -------------

Hashirama was telling a story about his young days making everyone laugh beside two specific people.

Tobirama was staring at his food in silence. His eyes  showed only one thing. Regret.
Madara was next to him trembling. He had the face expression of a woman who got molested.
Both males sat next to each other in pure silence. They didn't even wanted to talk or look at each other. Izuna looked at Tobirama confuse while _(n)_ looked at Madara raising an eyebrow. Both reached shaking them in their shoulder.
Madara dropped on the floor hugging his legs trembling while Tobirama placed his hands on his specific area dramatized.

The dining room went quiet.

*awkward wind passes*

A shadow covered everyone's faces while the women nosebleed. The men did a terrified expression while Izuna was smiling with fire on the background.

-------------next day ------------

"This time I'll do it !" Madara began to mix everything better. He eyed the rat poison ' hmp.' He smirked evilly trying to walk but stumbled holding his hip " Tch Tch ........" He anime cried ' freaking Senju!!!'

---30 mins later---

Tobirama walked with Hashirama inside the kitchen but both stopped seeing a white cake with a card next to it.
Tobirama eyed it nervously '.........'  Hashirama smiled walking to it " I wonder for who!? Maybe for you ?" He turned to his brother happily. Tobirama looked at him "....I don't want  it.." . The older Senju blinked confuse " hm....." He saw the card next to it written in handwriting " it is for you !maybe _(n)_ did it !" "Move out the way!!!" Tobirama pushed him getting a Fork. If it had the name _(n)_ he would do anything.

_(n)_ walked inside but stopped. "................."  Tobirama was on the floor gargling white foam from his mouth. Hashirama was freaking out " what do I do what do I do!!!!!!" 
Madara smirked evilly walking but held on to a wall anime crying 'ow!'  The woman turned seeing the Uchiha "................"
-------------9:40 P.M----------------

_(n)_ sigh massaging the males hips / back " you uhm...you alright ?" She sweat dropped smiling. Madara was bitting the pillow blushing while he glared at her. "........." She moved her eyes back to the bruised area ' Tobirama....is quite an animal.......two days and he still has this.....' The woman got a cream Sakura gave her and began to pour it on him.

"O'y!!! What is that!?" Madara looked back blushing darkly." Relax! Sakura made it!" She smiled while she began to massage him again. Madara hide his face on the pillow twitching. _(n)_ blinked blushing ' those muscles........Tch......' She puffed her cheeks while cleaning her hands with a towel soon placing a warm towel on his hips making him twitch " don't move aright." She smiled sitting next to him.
Madara blinked moving his face up looking at her "........." "What..?" ".....nothing....." He looked to the side blushing.

"....did you enjoy that..?"

"What!?"

" did you enjoy doing that!!"

Madara blushed darkly while _(n)_ had wide eyes seeing " Madara!!" "S-SHUT UP !!!!"
---------------------------------

Tobirama kept rubbing his forehead nervously while walking back and forth ' this can't be...I ..how!!??' He paled more then he was remembering when they both woke up. "Ugh...." He sat on the floor trembling "Izuna is going murder me for sure..."

"He he, you knew my plan!?"

The albino froze turning. Izuna was smiling at him happily holding a crop " how embarrassing."

"......"

-----------------------------

" bye guys!! I'll miss you two! Come an visit!" _(n)_ hugged both her great grandpas tightly then her great grandma .

"Will do!"

"Mhm"

"............"

The Senju waved happily seeing the black car leaving.

"We aren't visiting." Tobirama turned leaving. Mito looked at him and smirked. Hashirama blinked confuse " but that'll be bad manners Tobi! I mean you two already touch bu-"

"S-SHUT UP !!!"

--------------------

Madara sat on his bed twitching nervously. He looked around then at the window hearing a howl ".............." He walked quickly while holding his side and moved the curtains close " no more moonlight for me." He sweat dropped nervously "I need a hug........" He slams don his  comfy bed depressively.

_______________________
(○≧艸≦○) I can't even....I need to control my mind !