Father Stuff

---1:30 A.M--- * insert loud crying *

"_(n)_..........."

"....."

"_(n)_......"

Madara moved the woman's arm hearing crying. He puffed his cheeks turning towards her seeing her knocked out "..........." A sigh left his lips while he sat up rubbing his eyes making his vision clear " seriously....this kid...." The man stood up walking out the bedroom towards the one across from theirs sliding the door open.
The crying turned from loud to extremely loud like if he was on a graincore concert "ugh.....what is now...I fed you like an hour ago...." Madara got kotara sleepily. The babies crying slowly began to quiet down while sniffing noises kept being heard "..........." The father blinked sitting on a rocking chair looking at him " what......" Kotara blinked staring at him "......................." Madara sigh again staring at the giant moon as he rocked back and forth holding the boy secured ' so it's true...when ever a demon is born a full moon stays ....' He looked down at kotara seeing him staring at him " you Better be successful when your older and pick your comrades correctly." Madara looked up again " don't make the mistake your old man did....." He sigh smiling " don't let people back stab you like nothing and expect you to return the kindness years later."

-----3:00A.M-------

_(n)_ blinked hearing him speak to the boy '....Dara........' She frowned a bit  hearing him telling kotara his story. The woman sigh quietly as she slide the door a bit looking inside.
Madara was rocking back and forth while he crawled the boy " but then again....your generation is lucky no war..no nothing..only peace...." He smiled down at him seeing kotara getting sleepy " Hmp. How rude I give life lessons and you sleep on me ? Also how long are you going to be watching us? I thought you were sleep or did you fake it so I could be the one doing this ..?" Madara smirked looking back.
_(n)_ blushed twitching as she stepped inside slowly "...... Hehe but you two look so cute...." She wrapped her arms around the mans shoulder as she leaned down a bit laying her chin on his head. "You always say that..." " because it's true ~" Madara blushed looking to the side ".....urusai...."

---------------7:00A.M---------------

_(n)_ blinked smiling holding the boy on her arms as he slept calmly. She turned to Madara seeing the man knocked out with saliva coming down his mouth . She giggled happily eyeing him as she looked at kotara again seeing him awake sniffing " aww wanna be with daddy~? ". Kotara kept sniffing beginning to do whining noises. " he he that's a yes then!" She turned walking quietly to the sofa laying him down between Madara chest and arm.
Kotara blinked snuggling happily closing his eyes.  The woman smiled kneeling down kissing Madara cheek but quickly froze feeling lips on hers. Madara smirked pulling away " hmp. Doing that maneuver are we ~" "hehe."_(n)_ blushes smiling hugging his head happily. Madara closed his eyes calmly letting her " be careful okay.."   "I know ~" she stood up calmly while getting her jacket  "and _(n)_." "Hm..?" "...if I smell an other man ....." Madara moved a cold gaze at her as his eyes turned red slowly shifting to the Mangekyō " I'll kill you."

".......g-got it !!" She stepped back nervously with a smile. Madara smiled happily closing his eyes. _(n)_ got fully dressed walking out nervously ' he scares me at times....' She smiled calmly ' that's good though....'

------3:00P.M------

A handsome man was seen sitting on a bench with his eyes closed. Many women would pass by blushing eyeing him but what also made their hearts beat faster was the cute little thing on his arms.
Kotara blinked trying to catch the cherry blossom pedals laughing as his father smiled calmly keeping his eyes shut. Doing this types of things wasn't his ideal of bonding time but Sakura schooled him for not letting kotara get the vitamin D he needed from the sun. So the man had no choice but to go out for a bit.
Madara twitched hearing a snapping noises "........." He opened his black eyes seeing about 30 women snapping photos of him ".....I thought this was a quiet community....." He sweat dropped standing upholding his son better And  began to walk. But yet the snapping noises kept happening. The man glared blushing looking down ' ugh...........' Kotara on the other kept laughing at his fathers face expression.  Madara sigh sweat dropping ' I hate the outdoors ....'

----------6:30P.M-----------

Madara laid on the bathtub while water kept being plashed on his face "........" Kotara laughed happily pulling long black hair harshly as he played by himself. The man eyed him sweat dropping ' Dafuq is wrong with babies....' He looked at the clock ' still early...might as well wait till he tires himself out....' Madara blinked holding the kid better as he sat on his chest. The father looks out the window feeling watch "............"

"HEY !! Neighbor !!" Ino popped out of nowhere smiling holding something . "DAFUQ MAN!!" Madara blushed holding his heart along with an amuse kotara.  Ino smiled happily " I baked pies ! Again! So I was wondering if you guys wanted any!?"  The man glared a bit blushing "...uh...sure..........??" "Okay! I'll leave it on the kitchen window !" The blondewoman walked off happily.
Madara had a wtf expression while his son laughed again seeing his dad's face.

-------------------8: 56P.M-----------

Madara sigh laying on the tatami floor while the t.v played some weird game show. He looked to his chest seeing his son sleeping calmly "Hmp...finally you tired out......." He looked at the ceiling " never really thought I would get this far in life actually......' He smiled closing his eyes ' I'm happy though..'