happy Family (End)

-10 years-

_(n)_ sigh sweat dropping while stroking  madaras hair. The man twitched a bit sleeping while having a 5 year old boy on his stomach and a 10 year old girl on his side.
Dorara blinked placing a card on the mat "....." Hashiram smiled having a gloomy aura While Tobirama blinked watching them boredly. Yet  again the 14 year old won.
Izuna smiled sitting down placing a tray on the floor as he watched them play an other round.

-----------------------------

Kotara blinked walking putting a book on his side bag but stopped seeing two specific people passing by on a private cruise "...."

"Hey there ~~"

"Hi!"

".....what do you two want...if you guys are after my sisters eyes I'll kick your asses."

"Rude much eh~"

"Hehehe...sorry about that..."

Kotara glared at them but noticed something hanging down " you guys are letting people ride in..?" "You can say that. " "mostly likely .." Ashura smiled at him. Indra blinked calmly eyeing the boy.

"Oh okay..good luck."

"Uchiha. Enter for 300 by the way!"

"Why so much!!!??"

"Not a lot really......"

"..no money then leave. "

"Hmp."

The onyx haired boy walked off while seeing many people walking towards them "seriously..."

-----------------------------------------

"OY. Idiot . "

"Shut up you !"

Madara glared at Tobirama while the the albino smirked at him "he he he." He moved out the way slowly. Madara looked at him confuse while getting smacked on the face with a bottle "............................why...." He stared at the his five year old son confuse. The boy blinked shrugging. The father sweat dropped seeing how he looked identical to Tobirama only difference was the hair and eye color.

"Anyways stop teaching him to hate me"

"I'm not, he just doesn't like you."

".........."

"......hehe "

Hashirama walked happily inside while Tsuda sat on his shoulders. Both blinked seeing the tension between the two adults. " uhm...when will you two make peace.." " the day he tells Izuna the truth." " eh!!??"
Izuna peeked from the window eyeing them "...........hm..?" Tobirama twitched blushing " screw you old man! The day I'll make peace with him is when he controls  his teenage hormones !!" Madara blushed glaring at him. Both slammed their foreheads with a death gaze while the 5 year old sat in Tobirama arms blinked not knowing what was happening.

Hashirama smiled depressively along with Tsuda as they watched the stupidity coming from the two men"...good thing moms the one that works.." "Yeah..."
-------------------------------

_(n)_ leaned down smiling getting a new born anime crying ' good thing your the last one...' She walked out the room calmly hearing the door sliding open showing the eldest son stepping inside he slowly turned to her " I met them again..."  "..........." "I think...they are ...never mind.." Kotara smiled at her " is everything okay? " "yeah don't worry!" She smiled happily but twitched hearing crashing noises "........" "...are my grandpas here...." "...yeassshhhhh....." "......." Both walked sighing at the same time.

Madara ran it rolling on the floor holding a laughing 5 year old " go away man!!" " hey get back here and let me stab you !!" Tobirama walked out glaring demonically holding a butcher knife.

"Hey stop !!" Hashirama sweat dropped while Tsuda watched amaze ' Hu men are stupid...'

*insert baby laughter*

Both men froze smiling as they turned to her with shining eyes. They smiled pedo like eyeing the child on her arms.
_(n)_ twitched scooting in back of the boy".....stay back." Kotara looked at them ".....you two gay..."  "........."  "..........." Madara glared at him while Tobirama crossed his arm looking to the side.
Everyone , besides the two, blinked twice surprised seeing them stop fighting.

------------11:30 P.M--------------

Madara blinked looking at the ceiling having weight on him "..........." He looked down seeing a five year old on his stomach a ten year old on his legs a 14 year old next to him while a 15 year old hugging his arm "............." His face turned red slowly. Looking to the side eyeing the woman sleeping calmly while a baby boy slept next to her drooling.

Madara looked up blinking calmly. He smiled happily staring at the ceiling fan feeling tears coming out his eyes. He didn't know how he did it. But he finally got it. He finally made one of the dreams he wished for true. To be a normal person and live a happy life.

________________________

I guess this is the end ! ε-('∀`; ) thank you for reading !! Means so much !!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ sorry for my bad English ! Japanese is my first language !。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Again!! Thank you for reading!!!
( ' ▽ ' )ノ♡♡