#FABLEADER: The News

---1 year--

_(n)_ smiled calmly swipping the front porch but quickly stopped seeing a while limo "...........eh..." She tilted her head confuse.
Madara slide the door open glaring dangers " ......."he got the woman roughly placing her in back of him.
"Dara..?" "..........."

The door of the shiny thing opened slowly while a tall man with white long hair stood up.  Madara's eyes went from their normal size to wide plates ' oh no. Oh no.no. No.' _(n)_ blinked staring but quickly gasped smiling seeing specific scars on his face.

Tobirama took his shades off dramatically smiling while the wind blew his long white hair fabulously and sparkles appeared out of no where " he. Think yah could win me eh? Uchiha scum."  Madara paled twitching watching him walk towards them "...."  "Tobi !!!" _(n)_ smiled happily waving at him.  Tobirama blinked seeing her. He smiled calmly but quickly glared at Madara.
-----------------------------------

Madara glared while crossing his arm as he sank more into the Comfy couch. _(n)_ smiled placing a tray on the coffee table with two tea cups. Tobirama smiled at her while getting one.
" so why are you here."

"...."

"Dog ignore me ! Your in my home !"

"...."

The onyx haired man glared demonically at the albino ' bloody prick.' _(n)_ sweat dropped while she turned to Tobirama " uhm... Really why are you here ..?" She smiled curiously. Tobirama placed the cup on its plate calmly while looking up at them".....your parents want to see you." _(n)_ froze smiling "eh.."  "Yeah they have been asking about you quite a lot. Hashirama has been trying to convince them your alright but they won't buy it."the man sigh while turning his red eyes to Madara " thus for. You cannot come." "Excuse me?" Madara raised an eyebrow at him while _(n)_ stared confuse. " _(n)_. Please leave the room." The woman blinked nodding " okay." She smiled getting up walking away.
Tobirama placed the plate on the table crossing his legs and arms sighing hearing the door slide close" look. I'm doing this for your protection Madara. Not because I like." He looked at the mans black eyes " I'm doing this because you make _(n)_ happy. Her adopted parents aren't normal ones. " Madara glared " and? " " they are Shinto priests.remember when you left her. That temple. That family linage kept her there for the whole time till she awoke from your spell. " Tobirama blinked " no one likes your kind." Madara stared at him unamused while looking at the audience/camera "...."he looked back at Tobirama " or you just want to take her like the many times."
"......." "See!! I got cha!" "I'm not playing around idiot." Tobirama looked to the side "...." "Hmp. I don't care." Madara crossed his arms glaring. The albino turned towards him " so you rather die. Then.?" " no idiot. You think little prayers can kill me ? Please. Your talking to Uchiha Madara. The pimp daddy of all yokai bitches. I'm not scared at all." Tobirama stared at him. He smirked " I see your attitude still the same as ever." " why wouldn't it be ?" " because your an old man." "IM NOT OLD AT ALL!!!"
---------------------------

_(n)_ blinked sitting on the outside floor calmly "Hu....my parents......" She smiled nervously " I haven't seen them in about three years or so......" She sweat dropped " dads going to kill me." She had a blue tint under her eyes trembling " not to mention how I'm some what married and never told them." She jumped hearing the door slide open.
Madara walked out with his arms crossed then came Tobirama with a bit of a scowl.
"Uhm." She blinked seeing Madara standing in front of her with his back facing her direction " she's not going anywhere." Tobirama glared " that's not how things work Madara. She's coming with me and that's final. " " you can't kidnap some ones wife." "...excuse me..." " that's right." Madara smirked evilly " _(n)_ is my wife and one thing. She's pregnant with my child."

"PFFFFFFFF"

"PFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!?????"

Tobirama and _(n)_ looked at him with a WTF expression. The albino moved his eyes to the woman on the floor " is that true." "Uhh........." " of course it is." Madara glared smirking more " what's the matter angry an Uchiha will call you papa?" Tobirama felt his rage forming slowly "hmp. That maters not to me. "
_(n)_ twitched smiling while slamming on the floor.

"......."

"............."
---------------6:30P.M-------------

Madara glared dangers while sitting across the bed. Tobirama glared back at him while he sat on the other side. Both held an arm of the unconscious woman. "See what your demonic seed did to her."  "Fuck you man." Madara glared.' Great. Now I have to step back and start the plan.' He looked down at her '........' He moved his gaze to Tobirama "... Why did Hashirama back down.?"  The albino looking at him " he said he wanted to spend more time with Mito." "Hm."  "Mhn."  "Hm." "Mm..."  "M...." "......." "......."
Both looked to the side nervously yet awkward. " if what you said is true." Tobirama looked at him seriously while putting his shades on. Madara blinked confuse " then don't let it be a fuck up like my bro and you." "Okay.....HEYY!!!!!!" Madara glared angrily at him seeing the arrogant smirk as the wind blew yelling 'BOSSS'
--------------------------

_(n)_ blinked opening her eyes 'ugh...feels like I hit my head on a rock....' She looked around seeing it dark 'eh!!?' She sat up quickly seeing the moon " it's night already!!?? How long did I knock out for ..." The woman looked around while slowly stepping out of the bed confuse opening the door. The hall way was dark and quite quiet for her liking.".....Dara...?" She walked twitching hugging herself. No response was given. " Madara !" Nothing again. She walked down the steps worriedly but stopped in front of the living room. A shadow covered her eyes.

"Haha bitch!! You wish !!" Madara smirked putting his hand on the red circle. Tobirama glared while his leg trembled as he spin the wheel "Tch." He placed his hand on the green circle twitching .

"......." _(n)_ watched them seeing how flexible Madara was unlike Tobirama who kept struggling "..what are you idiots doing ..." Both men froze smiling as they looked up. The woman blinked staring at them specially at the position the two idiots where at."....what.....is this.." " if I win he won't take you." Madara blinked calmly while Tobirama kept trembling with a glare "hmp." "Maybe I should decide."

"......"

"..........."

The woman sigh waking towards them beginning to help them up slowly " seriously guys...." She got Tobiramas arm slowly but twitched slipping " eeeeppp!!!"

*enter many smacking noises*

Ino walked holding a pie happily towards a window " _(n)_! You in here I made pies so I thought you might.....want...some...uhm......" The blonde woman blinked twice. 
Tobirama froze looking at her while holding madara's face. Madara had a horrified expression as his hands staid on  Tobiramas hips looking like he was giving him the naughty !! while his butt was up on the air.  _(n)_ twitched under her husband while her face went full blue soon it mixed with red.

Ino blinked placing the pie on the window seal cat smirking " my bad~~~~~~" she skipped giggling.

The three people staid like that with wide eyes then each looked at one an other.
"............."

"...................."

"................................"

__________________________
(\\\ˊ艸ˋ\\\) bad luck every where !!! ( specially for those three !)