Day 0

_(n)_ blinked dragging a body while she looked at the rooms "uh......." She stopped on a giant door " maybe this one is his....." She opened it slowly peeking inside. She smiled with a blue tint under her eyes seeing all the luxurious things ' yeah this is his alright.....' She turned getting him from his arms again dragging the heavy body inside the white carpeted room "  guess this is where all that training comes in." She took a deep breath kneeling down putting the mans body around her shoulders " okay....his heavy!!" She stood up trembling while taking small steps " really heavy!!" She slammed him in the bed breathing hard " man......he needs to diet!" She cracked her back anime crying " or I just need to work out more...." She blinked looking at him. Madara laid calmly sleeping /knocked out. A smile was plaid on his lips.
_(n)_ looked around then back at him"......" She cat smirked putting her phone up snapping a photo".........." She twitched seeing the way it came out. She moved her gaze up"...."
Madara stared at her with his left eye twitching none stop "......." _(n)_ stepped back trying to hold her laughter from his face expression "..." "...give it.." "....." "_(n)_. Give that back. " the woman stepped back gain soon ran out the room laughing. Madara had a vein on his temple while he stood up dizzily ' Tch...she's strong....'

------------------------------------

_(n)_ looked around while she sat under the table giggling quietly seeing the photo. She soon stopped hearing footsteps approaching "....." She paled seeing two pale feet walking around the kitchen area ".........."

"Oh where could she be ~"

"...."

" hmmm I wonder if she forgotten I can smell her ~~"

Madara smirked evilly turning to the table. _(n)_ smiled nervously seeing the feet's moving towards her 'crap crap !'

"O'y."

_(n)_ turned to her left seeing a teenage Madara next to her "......"  " I found you." He smirked . "Meeeeep..." The woman smiled trembling while she was dragged out by her legs ".................." She looked around seeing 5 different madara's "................"  She looked at the camera twitching.

------------------------------------------

_(n)_ was glaring as she held a tray. She tried walking while a teenager arms were attached to her waist ' so even if I'm as he said 'married' to him..I still have to do this...' She laid the tray on the floor between the two males as they watched the sky ".....can you let go..." "No." "......." She twitched feeling the teens grip on her waist tighten ' bloody kids....'
Madara got his cup smirking along with (20) Madara as they looked at the sky changing color. Both laughed evilly looking at one an other. A (6) Madara walked clinging to her leg while a (10) Madara yelled at him in jealousy .
_(n)_ twitched none stop smiling ' all of this for just a photo..........' She anime cried separating the two kids still feeling the grip on her waist ' now I know what he does to entertain himself...' She looked straight at the original Madara glaring seeing him smirking at her.
He snapped his fingers making all four Madara disappear only leaving them two " keep doing that and I'll make you live with them for 6 months ~" the woman stiffened making the male laugh a bit " you were...quite strange as a kid...." She walked sitting down properly next to him " he, that's just how I was raised since I was the oldest~" " oldest?"  "Mhm..." " so you have other brothers ...? " had."  "....." _(n)_ looked at him a bit confuse "....had...? " " yeah they died on war."  the woman gasp covering her mouth a bit. Madara blinked turning to her twitching "uh...are you okay...?" He placed a hand on her shoulder seeing her trembling with watery eyes "........................................" Madara got her patting her head as he looked to the side ' emotional much....I think everyone would believe I would be the one crying ...' " but I thought ...yokai couldn't die...?" She looked Up at him confuse "...well we can't....unless we get like stab by those swords the Shinto priest used...." Madara blinked calmly remembering "...........I made it awkward Hu...." "....what?" " I made it awkward by asking you of that.." " not really ...I've gotten use to knowing they're dead you know you can't really change that.." The man looked at the sky calmly seeing the clouds shifting " your..a weird old man". "....old man...?" He glared at her.
_(n)_ blinked staring at him ".....what?" "....don't call me old man" " but you liked it !"  "No I didn't when !?"  "........." She looked to the side puffing her cheeks. Madara face palmed ' this woman.' "Anyways. " he cleared his throat looking at the sky again " I'll be needing of your assistance  in two to three years from now." He crossed his arms moving his gaze to the side. "For what....?" She turned to him confuse "........." Madara staid quite looking away. _(n)_ blinked noticing his ears turning red

"...................................................."

"........."

She did a embarrass and horrified expression " ha ha good joke !!!" She smacked his back making the male slam on the wooden pole then hitting the floor knocking out. Again.

"........"_(n)_ looked down at him twitching ".....something is telling me...I need to train more...." She smiled nervously seeing two bumps forming on his forehead and head ".....a lot more...."  She blushed darkly understanding what he meant ".........never imagined it to be planed...." She sigh smiling but blinked seeing a blonde haired woman walking outside the house next to theirs "Hu...." She smiled " she looks like she's my age." She looked down at Madara taking her phone out snapping a photo " he he he....!"  She froze seeing the man sitting up. He looked at her while his eyes shined red.

"_(n)_."

"................................"