<1.How I Met Him>

My Love With Taemin Was Something That Can Be A Bit Of One Of Those Extreme Love Stories. But I Can Tell You It's A Lot Different Than The Other Love Stories You'll Read. Mind If I Tell You? I Fell In Love With Taemin On A Rainy Day... Something That Can't Be Forgotten.

I walked down the long empty street of Seoul as the sky began to get dark. I'm headed back to my apartment after hanging out with a fried after college had ended for the day. I looked up slowly as I felt a small raindrop on my eyelid. It started raining. Guess who doesn't have an umbrella? *raises hand* Shit. I ran for the nearest cover under a store's rooftop. Now what? I can't walk all the way to my apartment in the rain. I'll be soaked by the time I get there and I'll get sick and have to miss college for at least 2 days and I can't afford that. I guess I'll have to wait for it to stop. I checked my phone for the time. 9:47 pm. I sighed. How long would this rain last?

It's been a good 15 minutes at least. I'm still waiting for this rain to stop. I hate that I can't drive. Suddenly I heard footsteps somehow over the rain. I looked to my left and saw someone walking. It looked like a man and he had an unbrealla over his head. Was he just walking the rain by himself? It's really strange. He kept walking towards me. Does he see me? I tried to hide myself behind a pillar of the building just in case he was a rapist or a thug or something. You never know right? He got closer to me. Does he even see me? I tried to distract myself with my phone. As he approached me I held my breath. He walked passed me. I sighed in relief but also in disappointment. Somewhere in my mind I hoped he would help me somehow but whatever I guess.
"Hey."
I jumped at the voice and looked up seeing a gentle baby face. This guy is so young looking. So cute.
"H-hi..." I greeted timidly.
"Are you stuck out here?" He asked me.
"Yeah I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can walk home."
He let out a small laugh.
"Well you'll be here for a while if you wait. It's supposed to rain 'til morning."
I sighed and mentally screamed at myself for not even checking the weather in the first place.
"I can take you home." He smiled at me.
His smile was perfect and radiating. Wow he was cute.
"Is that really okay?"
"Of course! C'mon." He held out his arm for me.
I looked at him confused. What did he want me to do?
"C'mon I don't bite." He smiled.
I walked towards him and his outstretched wrapped around my shoulder to keep me under the umbrella with him. I felt my face buring in embarrassment being this close to a cute boy.
"Where do you live?"
"A few blocks away."
And with that we started walking to my apartment.

Along our walk we made pleasant conversation with eachother. It turns out we go to the same college. It's weird since I've never seen him around. But then again it is a big campus so of course I wouldn't see him. We talked about our favorite classes and what we like to do after school. I learned that he loves to dance in his free time with his friends. I smiled at that since it was one thing I had in common with him. Eventually the sad part came when we reached my apartment complex. I wanted to stay longer with him and talk to him. He seemed so nice.
"Thank you so much for this." I bowed politely.
"No problem. By the way what's your name?" He asked me.
I smiled at him and answered, "Ari."
"My name is Taemin."
Taemin...a name I can't forget.
"I hope to see you around at school someday." He smiled at me.
"Me too. Thanks again Taemin." I smiled and walked into my apartment.

That's How I Met Him. And From That Moment, I Had Already Begun Falling For Taemin. But What I Didn't Know Was That I Was In For A Hell Of A Ride. My Life Would Soon Change Like Never Before.