17. Christmas Plans

Weeks, Months passed. Taemin And I Were Doing Very Well As A Couple. He Was Very Sweet And Caring For Me. He Held Me So Tightly Whenever I Was In His Arms, Whenever He Kissed Me It Was Passionate And Filled With His Heart. He Always Made Me Happy. But When Things Started To Get Crazy It Was Around Christmas Time. When He Wanted Me To Meet His Parents...

Taemin and I have been dating for about 8 months now. It's been simply amazing. I'm so surprised we lasted this long. No ones put up with me for so long ya know? Ahh...let's not go there.
I was sitting in my desk waiting for the teacher to come into class. I was playing on my phone texting Jinki. I STILL have no idea who the girl he likes is!! This is killing me! 8 months of nothing! Ugh Lee Jinki I swear I'll find out soon. As I texted him back someone sat next to me.
"Yah! Key Oppa!" I smiled and got up to embrace him.
"Hey Ari Chan!" Key was the only one to call me by a Japanese suffix name since everyone else I knew didn't really know Japanese customs. He made me feel at home.
"What that?" I asked pointing to his cup he brought in along with his baggage.
"Hot chocolate." He answered.
I looked at him and back at the cup over and over with my eyes.
"Do you want some?" He laughed holding the cup out to me.
"Gomawo Oppa!" I beamed happily and took the cup from him.
I graced my tastebuds with the drink and set it back in his hands.
"What are you and Taemin gonna do for Christmas?" He asked me.
"Hmmm I honestly don't know yet. We haven't really discussed it. To be honest I would just be fine sharing it with you guys. Being with all of you would be enough." I smiled.
"Then let's all spend Christmas together."
"Alright!"
And that was the plan. For now.

"WHAT!?" I yelled.
I was with the guys in their dorm when Jinki released some news.
"I'll be spending Christmas with the girl I told you all about."
"Awww!!! Lee Jinki but whhyyy??" I complained slumping extra hard on the couch until I hit the floor.
Taemin sat there and laughed at me and nudged me with his foot from his seat on the couch.
"Well because...we're dating."
We all sat up in a second and stared at Jinki.
"Hyung! When did you start dating this girl!?" Key asked.
"About a week ago. But I wanted to tell you guys when I felt it was right so...surprise!"
"Ahh!! Chukahaeyo Jinki!!" I clapped for him.
"Thanks Ari." He said poking me with his foot too. Maybe I should get off the floor now.
I got up and Taemin pulled me beside him. I sat next to him with his arm around me.
"Hey, you never even told us her name." Jonghyun mentioned.
"Yeah! Who is she?" Minho asked.
"Her name is Emma."
"YAH!! WHAT!?" I jumped up and screamed.
"EMMA!? LEE JINKI YOU....!! Oh my god!!"
I screamed and yelled and ran around the whole place. I ran around the kitchen and then poked my head out.
"You...." I said glaring at him.
".....Are you okay? Ari?"
"Lee Jinki...is her last name Johnson? And she's from America?"
"How did you know?" He smiled.
"Yahh!! AISHH!! Damn you Emma!!" I yelled and took out my phone immediately to call her.
"What's the problem Ari?" Taemin asked.
"Emma is my best friend!!" I yelled.
"Oh..." Jinki slumped.
"Do you not approve?" He asked.
"Of course I do!" I smiled widely and clapped happily.
"You guys are perfect for eachother. I remember she told me she was dating but she never told me it was you!"
"Oh well I'm glad you don't hate me for this."
"I would never! I hope you guys are happy together." I said hugging him.
"Listen here though. This girl is practically my sister. Be good to her or I won't be to you got it?" I said pulling his collar.
"My girlfriend is feisty." Taemin smirked.
"Yes Ma'am." Jinki smiled.
"Great! Congrats to you two."

Later that night after we all ate dinner, Taemin took me home. While in the car we discussed Christmas plans. Christmas was in 2 weeks and we still didn't buy presents. I wanted to buy everyone a little something. And Emma has been trying to talk me into something "special" for Taemin ya know? Like...adult stuff...I CAN'T DO THAT! Emma was saying how she was gonna buy me lingerie so I can use it on Taemin for Christmas. But could I even pull that off? What if-
"Ari."
"Yes!?" I yelled.
Dammit I did it again. Yelling to cut myself out of my thoughts.
"You spaced out again huh?"
"Yeah, my fault. So wassup?"
"I was thinkin about what to do for Christmas." He started.
"You all just wanna ruin plans don't ya!" I said slumping in my seat.
"Haha, no it's just that I haven't seen my parents in a while so I thought of visiting them. And I wanna take you with me."
Oh
My
God
He wants me to meet his parents!? This is serious Ari! This is the biggest step in our relationship so far!! Oh what do I do??
"So will you come?" He asked with that cute baby face of his.
I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah! I'm glad you want me to meet your parents." I said grabbing his rested hand that wasn't steering.
"Great! I'm so excited. It means a lot to me that you'll come." He smiled brightly.
Soon enough we arrived at my house.
"Thanks Oppa. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled.
Just as I was getting out the car, he pulled me by my wrist and back into the car. I turned to face him and without saying anything, he pulled me in for a kiss. I felt like every time Taemin kissed me he got more and more intimate. I smiled as he kissed me. He placed his hands on my cheeks to bring me closer and he repeated kissed me over and over again. When he finally released me I had to be cherry red in the face. He was smirking at me as if he succeeded at getting a reaction out of me.
"Goodnight Ari." He said with one more kiss in the cheek.
"Goodnight Oppa." I said more timidly than usually because of that kiss. I walked inside and slumped on my bed smiling. Then I remembered.
"EMMA! You bitch. You didn't even tell me!" I laughed at myself and called her right away.