<4. Date With Minho>

Friday rolled around before I knew it and I felt very happy that I finally had a chance to forget Taemin for good. Spending time with Minho and growing to like him will definately do it. And I don't mind it. Minho's an amazing guy. I definately wouldn't mind being in a relationship with him. I dressed myself in the best date clothes I had. This is a date right? Duh Ari of course it is. I heard my phone make a ring noise and went to check it. It was Minho.
"I'm outside. Come on out gorgeous!"
I smiled and tucked my phone in my back pocket and went out to meet him. As I walked outside Minho stood by his car smiling at me.
"Hey Minho!"
"Hey Ari. You look wonderful." He smiled.
"Thank you. So what are we doing?"
Minho gave me a mischievous smirk and didn't answer me.
"You can't stand there in silence! I demanded you tell me Choi Minho!" I pointed at him.
"Haha c'mon." He smiled and opened the door for me.
"You wanna tell me now?" I asked as he got in the car.
"Ani." He smiled.
"Yah! Minho! You can't tease me like this!" I whined.
He put his hand on my head and chuckled to himself.
"Look in the back seat." He told me.
This fool really bouta get smacked. I turned around and looked on the seats and saw what he was talking about.
"Nani!? That??" I pointed to the soccer ball.
"Mhmm. And you know you're not in Japan anymore right? Learn some Korean." He laughed
"You know this will just end in me falling and breaking my face right? Do you understand that sports hate me with the force of a thousand suns?" I said overdramatically.
"Well today will be the day you get along." He said starting to drive to the nearest soccer field. I was happy he wanted to do this with me. I may not know anything about soccer but I'll try my best to impress Minho.

We got to the park and he took the ball with him to the center of the field. He looked so manly standing in his element.
"Minho show me your tricks and stuff." I said eagerly.
"What do you mean?"
"Like...Idunno soccer tricks Idunno about this! You teach me!" I laughed.
"Okay sure."
He simply started by boucing the ball on his knees, then elbows, head and all but his hands. He was amazing!
"Wow! You're so cool!"
"Right?" He laughed.
"I wanna play against you." I said boldly.
"Haha hwaksilhaeyo? I'm pretty good." He tossed the ball up softy to catch it with his one hand.
"Ne. I'm sure." I smiled.
"Okay." He said as if I was getting myself into trouble. I probably was but whatever. Let me do me. He set the ball down infront of the both of us and stepped back.
"Ready?"
I nodded.
"On three we go. Hana...dul...set!"
And quicker than I could see he easily stole the ball from me and headed towards his goal. Without thinking I ran to catch him but he has such long legs that he took two lunges and he was already there! Boy is literally 85% leg. I stopped when he kicked the ball into the goal. Seriously?
"Yah Minho! No fair!" I yelled to him.
"I told ya didn't I?" He laughed picking up the ball. He walked over to me with a stupid victorious smile. Don't you smile at me what the hell? You bum...
"Wanna go again?"
"Um no." I crossed my arms.
"You don't have to be jealous." He said getting closer.
Suddenly I had an idea. I smiled to myself and looked Minho in the eyes.
"Oppa." I said as sweetly as I could. This was the first time I called him Oppa. He looked at me and smiled obviously blushing looking at the ground.
"Can you please play fair Oppa?" I brought myself closer to him and placed my hands on his. He was speechless. I'm so fantastic with my awesome plan. I should be an actress. *flips hair and snaps* I quickly grabbed the ball from him and started running to my goal. I heard him scream behind me and I laughed as I ran. But then I looked back and he was right behind me! Like literally what the fuck? How? When? I felt his hands wrap around my waist as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"Minho! Put me down! You're too tall! I'm too high!" I yelled.
"I'll let you down if you make a goal."
I groaned and threw the ball with my hands almost making it to the goal. This won't be the first time I say this but I hate my life.
"Well sucks." He said.
"So you're just gonna carry me? Forever?"
"I guess so."
"Put me down or I'll bite your ear off I said putting my mouth to his ear.
"I don't mind." He said deeply. I blushed and struggled free from him.
"You disgust me." I laughed.