21. +

My heart was pounding in my chest and my legs were shaking uncontrollably in my seat. I could barley focus on the lecture from my teacher. I was scared. It's been a whole week since my missed period. WHAT DO I DO!? WHAT DO I TELL TAEMIN!? My hands fiddled with everything on my desk and I just looked down in fear. What can I do now?
"Ari?"
I jumped in surprise to Key's whisper. He looked at me worried.
"Are you alright?" He asked me touching my shoulder.
"N-ne... I'm fine. Please don't worry about me." I fake smiled.
Key gave me a "I don't believe you" look and turned his attention back to the teacher. But before he did he told me to talk to him after class. But I was afraid. What if he gets mad at me? I'm only in college and I'm no where near done with the rest of the semester. Uggghhh I'm just so irritated and scared right now I don't even know how to think. Before I knew it the end of class came around Key told me to follow him.

"So what's up huh?" He asked immediately.
"Key Oppa...I have a situation."
After all my thinking I decided to tell Key first. He's the one person I trust the most and that I'm closest to; like an older brother.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I kinda missed something..." I said a bit scared of his reaction if He would catch on too quickly.
"Missed what?"
Damn he's gonna make me say it directly.
"DON'T TELL ANYONE OK!?" I yelled.
"Yah! You didn't have to yell all of a sudden!" He said rubbing his ears.
"Mianhae Oppa. But what I'm tryna say is that...I missed my period." I whispered to him.
"ARI CHAN!!" He yelled.
"SHHH!!!!!" I covered his mouth.
He stood there mumbling into my hand until I let go.
"Ari are you serious??" He said quieter this time.
"Yes and I'm really REALLY scared Key! Please do me a favor and take me to get a test!" I pleaded.
"You're the only one I can tell about this."
Key let out a sigh and nodded to me. He took my hand in his and we walked to his car.
"Please don't let Taemin know. I want to be sure first." I told him.
"I understand. Don't be scared okay?" He said patting my leg from the driver's seat.
I'm glad I had Key with me. He was very understanding and since he was like a brother to me I felt very comfortable comming to him for help.

Key and I drove to the nearest store and picked up a pregnancy test. I felt so akward bringing it to the counter. I felt like everyone behind me was staring at it.
"Awe you two are cute together! Are you trying for a baby?" The cashier lady asked Key and me.
"No Way!" We both yelled in sync.
"Oh, ok then." She laughed and bagged it for us.
"Thank you." Key smiled at the lady and we went back to my place.
"Go take it quickly." Key instructed.
"I will." I said running off to the bathroom.
As I took care of the test I could only wonder how I, myself would react. Is this just my period being of balance or am I really...
I looked down at the test. My heart leaped out of my chest and I could only stare at the result.

Key POV
After I took Ari home I waited for her to finish the pregnancy test. I was a bit worried to be honest. Is Ari even ready for a baby if she is pregnant? WAIT! This means they didn't use protection!! Lee Taemin you irresponsible child!! I'll have to yell at him when I get back to our dorm.
Ari was taking a while so I sat down on her chlouch and started to read for a few minutes. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I took the time to answer the door since Ari still wasn't finished. As I opened the door, I almost slammed it shut. Taemin stood on the other side.
"Taemin!"
As I was about to slam it in his face, he stopped it with his foot.
"Key Hyung? What are you doing here? Where's Ari?" He asked.
"Uhh she's in the bathroom but she'll be out in a minute. Or an hour. You should come back later." I tried closing the door again but he pushed it and let himself in. Suddenly Ari came out the bathroom.

***
I started at the result. Positive.
I was pregant.
With Taemin's baby.
I was a bit happy but extremely scared. What would Taemin think? What would Emma think? The guys? My parents? TAEMIN'S PARENTS!? More importantly his mom!!! Aiishhh this is so frustrating!! I need to show Key. With tears starting to well up in my eyes I ran out the bathroom.
"Key Oppa! It's says-!" I stopped dead in my sentence and stuffed the test behind my back.
WHAT IS TAEMIN DOING HERE!? This is just making it worse!
"There you are Ari!" Taemin smiled and hugged me.
"You didn't meet up with me after school. Did you come straight home with Key Hyung?" He asked me.
"Yes! I wasn't feeling well and key was already in my last class so I just asked him to take me home. Sorry I didn't tell you." I apologized for my excuse.
"Ah it's alright. You should rest then. Go lay down and I'll bring you water." He smiled and kissed my cheek and headed to the kitchen.
Key and I simultaneously darted to the bed room.
"What does it say??" He whispered.
I showed him the test and his eyes got 3 times as big as their original size.
"Key Oppa, I'm pregant with Taemin's baby." I said.
"Ari Chan..."
"Here Ari!" Taemin came in with my water and sat down next to me.
"Get some rest ok. And Hyung you can go. I can take care of her."
"Alright. I'll get going. Ari, get well." Key said to me looking me seriously before walking out.

Taemin sat beside me the whole day and I STILL couldn't tell him. What would he think?? I feel like he would be happy but what if he's not ready?
"Taemin...?"
"Hm?" He mumbled and hugged me closer in his arms.
"I have some news for you." I said with my voice shaking.
"What is it?"
"I need to tell you that the reason I've been so weird lately and cause I didn't come home with you is because I had to pick up something to find something out."
"What was that something?" Taemin asked curiously.
"That I...."
*ring ring*
Taemin's phone rang.
"Hold on Ari it's my dad." He said.
I nodded quietly. I waited and waited. But now, I didn't wanna tell him. I couldn't. I won't.
"What did you want to tell me Ari?" He asked getting off the phone.
"I went to pick up some medicine since I found out I was sick. That's why I came home early."
I lied. I wasn't ready. I don't think he is either. Maybe just a little longer.