34. Seductive pt. 1

(WARNING: FREAKY SHIT ON THE HORIZON. This is what happens when you watch Odd Eye preformances too much and it's on Taemin focus 😂)

"GET UP!"
"WHAT?? WHO'S THERE??" And then I fell.

I rubbed my shoulder as I realized I fell off the bed. Thanks to the stupid blonde I now lived with. The stupid blonde I was in love with. *sighs*
"Lee Taemin...why did you yell in my face and shake me like a rag doll just now?" I asked a bit angry.
"Do you know what today is??" He smiled brightly picking me up and hugging me.
"Umm Saturday. Meaning I don't have class until noon so can I sleep now?"
"No! I have to make you breakfast and eat with you and spend all morning with you until we have to go to class later this afternoon." He explained all with a grin on his face.
"Why are you making me breakfast Oppa?"
"Ari, today is your birthday!"
Wait what!? Wow how do I forget my own birthday?? Maybe with all this stuff on my mind I didn't even think of it. I smiled gently and looked at this stupid blonde's happy face. My heart flipped a bit as I thought about all he had planned just for the morning. A nice relaxing morning, just how I liked it.
"Thank you baby." I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss. I was so touched that I decided to give him several more before pulling away.
"Pretty affectionate this morning aren't we?" He said softly.
"I'm just happy you remembered when I didn't. I'm really happy." I smiled again.
"Good. Now go watch some tv while I make breakfast.
"Oppa?"
"Mhmm?" He asked slowly leaning into me again.
"Can't I make breakfast with you? Please?" I begged. I was feeling really clingy today. Hormones raged inside me for no reason. This guy really does irk me but he does this to me.
"But it's your birthday." He replied giving me a kiss on my nose.
"Pleeaaasse!! I just wanna...I wanna..." My shy side started showing and this was a weird side of me I barley show.
"What do you want hun?" He asked smiling.
"I just wanna stay with you. I wanna be close by your side today."
Could I be feeling this way because of Minho?
"Stay with me." He replied.
I smiled and he kissed me again. Sweet moments like this is what I liked. When he wanted me to stay with him as much as I wanted him to stay with me.

"You're doing it wrong." I laughed and took the spatula from him.
"What you just flip it like this right?" He asked demonstrating how he did it before.
"No no no." I laughed and took over.
"You just focus on making what you can. You can do the eggs and pick out what you want in them." I said.
He rolled his eyes and chuckled at my demands. We cooked together for about half an hour before we finally sat down and ate.
"So you wanna go anywhere before noon classes?" He asked me before putting a piece of pancake in his mouth.
"Hmm...can we just stay home?" I asked.
"Of course Jagi." He pinched my nose between his fingers.
"Hey blondey don't be pincing my nose okay?" I swatted his hand away.
"Don't be mean." He said doing it again.
I rolled my eyes and went back to eating and watching tv.
After we finished, I decided to take a quick shower. I got up and washed my plate clean before putting it in the dishwasher. Just like every time I'm at the sink guess who just happened to wrap their skinny but muscular arms around me?
"Ari?" He said softly into my neck.
"Yes?
"Come into the room with me."
.....
WHY THOUGH!? What is he planning???? I have to escape!! Ugh but I gotta go in there anyway cause the bathroom is in the bedroom and I wanted to shower!! What are you planning Lee Taemin! You lil freak!
"For what?" I asked trying to be calm even though I was freaking out in my head.
"Just come with me to relax ya know?" He winked at me.
NO DONT WINK AT ME! My weakness!
"Okay." I reponded.
Geeze what was I getting myself into?

We entered the bedroom and he immediately closed the door and pinned me to it.
"I knew it." I said.
"What?" He smiled like he won an argument between us and he was really happy and laughing.
"You're on some freak shit." I smirked.
"Well it is your birthday." He said comming closer.
Of course there was no resistance I mean come on why in the world would I? But Imma mess with him for a bit.
"But I wanna gonna take a shower." I told him breaking free of his grasp.
"Can I come then?" He followed me into the bathroom.
"I mean if you wanna then come along Tae." I said not looking at him and sounding unaffected by his words.
I peeked over and saw he was a bit surprised by my response. I got him. Now what blondey?
"You mean it?" He asked.
"Yeah c'mon. Should be fun right?" I said boldly. I started taking off my clothes. I took off my shirt and shorts. He's seen me naked before so I wasn't afraid to do this. When I did become afraid though, is when I looked over and saw him in his undergarments too. OH NO HES ACTUALLY GOING ALONG WITH THIS!? I didn't think I'd get this far!
"Ya know Ari it's been a while since I've seen you like this." He said rubbing my sides with with cold, seductive touch. Oh lord give me strength!
"Are you gonna turn on the water babe?"
"O-oh! Yeah, of course!" I said nervously. I turned around and turned on the water and the shower nozzle.
"Are you gonna undress completely?" He asked me.
"Are you?" I answered back.
He smirked at me and nodded his head a few times.
"Well played."
I built up my confidence and disrobed some more, as he did too.
...

Here we stood. Completely naked in the bathroom. Were Taemin and I really about to shower together? What am I doing?? This is crazy right? I covered myself with my hands as much as I could because the more I looked at him, the more I got embarrassed.
"I've already seen all of you ya know." He said taking my hands away.
"Stop hiding from me okay?"
Not able to look away from his beautiful eyes, I just nodded.
We got into the shower and we just stood there looking at eachother as he held onto me.
"Put your arms around me." He instructed me.
I slowly put my arms around his neck and he held me tightly.
"Taemin ah..."
"What's wrong?" He touched his forhead to mine. I smiled and shook my head.
"Nevermind." I said. His wet hair dripped onto my nose and he leaned in to kiss me. This kiss was strong and fierce like he was going to escalate to bigger things. But I didn't mind at this point. Right now I just wanted him. I wanted him more and more as seconds passed. His hands roamed around my body and then into me. It's been a while so it hurt a bit. But I wanted him so bad I let him keep going.
"It's been so long since I've seen you like this Ari. I like it." He smiled. All I could do was moan out his name over and over as he moved his fingers inside me. He eventually took them out. He now brought out a side of me he's never seen. I wonder how he'll react.
"Taemin ah."
"Hm?" I took his hand that he just released his fingers from and brought it up to my face.
"Ari?"
Slowly, I began to lick his fingers. It was weird to taste myself but as I looked up at him while doing this, the lust in his eyes grew more and more. He watched me intently and I heard a small moan escape his lips.
"Stop." He commanded.
"Let me taste." He said bringing his lips on my own. He was getting hungrier and hungrier and I didn't know how much longer he would last.
"I can't,"
There it is.
"Ari, this time I won't hold back. It's been too long. So I'm going all in this time." He said with a small smirk on his face.
"Do whatever you want." I said making his smirk bigger. He sat on the shower bench and I sat on top. But I was gonna let him do all the work. Slowly I sat down letting out small moans as I got closer to his hips. His moans, however, were nothing like mine. His were louder and more excited. Like he's been waiting for so long.
"Don't move." He told me thrusting upwards one time.
"Ah! .. Okay.. "
He kept going faster and the more we went, the more I got used to it. He kissed my neck over and over and moved to my chest. Then when he came back to my face, he smiled gently and slowed down.
"You're amazing." He told me. He smiled and kissed me slowly and I felt the release. I wondered after we had calmed down if this was his present to me. What a birthday... And it was still morning.