43. Make It Right

(This book is finally reaching the ending chapters! Be ready for the feels cause I'm not even ready.)

Ari POV:

What is this...? He kissed me? He's still kissing me... Taemin is kissing me...after all this time he still feels this way. But now I knew for sure he was a lire. While he as kissing me, I was having all these thoughts. These crazy thoughts that I had no answers to. The questions of "How?" and "Why?". But I also got some clarification. He's more than someone who just walked into my life. He's more than a man. This is more than love with him. It's also clear to me now how Taemin was actually feeling. I know that he was actually dying inside. Every time I walked out the door he watched me; dying a little. He made it clear that seeing me with someone else hurt him. I don't wanna do this anymore... I don't wanna be the reason why... I don't wanna hurt him anymore... Now I see that trying to make him hate me was only leading him to more pain. I'm the reason why he's so hurt. So now I need to find out how to make this all right again. But right now I have no answer...

He released me finally from his lips and I looked him in the eyes and he was slightly crying. I guess I was too because something slid on my cheek and down my neck. 

"Taemin-ah..."

I didn't know what else to say but his name. I looked at Namjoon and he looked extremely confused. As for Naeun, she picked up her bag and let without a word. I guess that was the end of them.

"Yah! Who said you could kiss my girlfriend!" Namjoon yelled at him while grabbing his collar but Taemin didn't resist as if he wanted to be hit by him.

"Namjoon don't hurt him!"

"Oh, so you're on his side? Do you love him back Ari??" he asked.

I looked back and forth between the two. What was I supposed to say? I was too confused at this moment, but I knew how I felt. I just couldn't say it. Instead of answering his question, I ran out the restaurant, and went home. I can't love him...I just can't.

I don't wanna be without him but I don't want a broken heart either. I don't wanna take a breath without him but he makes it harder to breath. I know that I love him but I don't wanna love him in any way. I don't want either of us hurt anymore. Its so hard trying to fall out of love with Taemin.
****

Taemin POV:
After Ari left I left too not wanting to be left alone with her boyfriend. I decided to go back to the dorm and ask one of my hyungs for help. I knocked on the door and Minho had answered.

"Taemin... What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I came to see one of the others. Something happened with Ari and I need to fix it." I said slipping past him.
"Wait." he grabbed my arm.
"Talk to me." he said sounding concerned for me.
"Why?"
"Cause I'm the reason why you two aren't together now." he confessed.
"Look, that night you saw me and Ari kiss, it as me who initiated it. She had no intention of kissing me at all. It's not her fault. You need to forgive her. I'm sorry."

I looked at him and froze. All this time...she was telling the truth. I guess my trust issues got in the way of believing her. I can't believe this...

"So you're telling me, that this whole time I was blaming mostly her for all this but it was all you?" I asked for clarification.
"Yeah... I'm so sorry Taemin."
I was so angry and relieved all at the same time.
"Please forgive me." he begged.
"...Thank you." I gave him a small smile.
"You helped me realize what I have to do to make this right."
***