15. 2nd Kiss

Late that night we went on what Taemin called "part 2" of the date. I was really excited to be with him for all this time. My heart is beating so rapidly I can feel it through my chest. He took me to a laser tag place. I knew he was really into things like this and I kinda expected it. I don't mind though. It sounds really fun. And I am 1000% determined to totally destroy him.
"Laser tag huh?" I said smirking.
"Do you not want to?" He asked worried.
"No I do! It'll be fun beating you." I winked.
"Yah! Who said that will happen? As if. Things like this are my profession." He bragged.
"We'll see. C'mon let's go in. Opposite teams okay?" I said patting his shoulder and running to the entrance.
I put on my vest with blue lights as Taemin put on the red one. I smiled at him because even in this he looked handsome.
"Don't get too mesmerized by me that to you get shot all the time arasso?" Taemin chuckled.
I scoffed and played it off.
"As if. No way. I'm gonna win this."
"Let's make a deal." Taemin said.
I smiled and nodded.
"What are the conditions?" He asked me first.
"Ok. If I win you have to put on a concert for me. You alone got it?" I said poking his chest.
"Ok. And if I win I get.... A kiss."
"KISS!?"
"Mhmm. We've already kissed once. Shouldn't be that hard to do it again right?"
Taemin smirked at me. Damn him. Making me speechless all the time. He was pulled back to reality as the large doors revealing a neon lit room was opening. A deep man voice came in over the speakers.
"The game will start in 10...9...8..."
"Let's wait a minute before we start shooting so we can hide okay?" I said.
"No problem scardey cat."
"YAH!"
The big timer rang in our ears and we ran off to hide.

I hide myself on the second floor of the room and behind a wall. I peeped through the whole to see if Taemin came up here too. Damn Lee Taemin. Where are you hiding!? I slowly crept out and, like a ninja, I slipped my way around carefully not to be seen by him. I then spotted someone moving across from me.
"Is it him?" I said to myself. I slowly crept up to him and out of nowhere my lights started flashing white. Damn I got shot! But by who off his team? I turned and saw Taemin smiling at me. What!? So I wasn't even creeping up on him anyway?? Aisshh... What a pain!
"Gotcha." He winked and ran of before my lights could turn back to blue and I could shoot again.
"Yah! Lee Taemin!" I yelled running after him.
I crept around for a while with still no luck. I have to get him at least once or he'll win. Not that I don't wanna kiss him but I want my one man concert dammit! After a minute I spotted him. This time I was sure. He was looking the opposite direction trying to shoot someone else. I quickly sped over to him and shot him quickly. Once he noticed his red lights turn white, he yelled out of frustration.
"Yah! Who-" he turned and saw me.
I laughed up a storm in his face.
"Now we're even right?" I said running off.
I gotchu now Lee Taemin.
After about 5 minutes the game was almost over. And neither Taemin or I shot eachother again. This was my last chance to find him and get him. I have to win I tell you! Most of the other players were downstairs so I suspected Taemin would be down there too. Slowly I headed for the ramp but suddenly someone grabbed me from behind. Before I could even scream they covered my mouth and pulled me behind a wall. After they released me they revealed themself to me and I let out a breath of relief.
"Taemin! You ass why would you do that!?" I yelled but in one of those yelling whispers ya know?
"Shh.." He hushed me with his finger and looked at me.
"Yah...Taemin ah... What are you doing...?"
My heart was beating so fast! Is he gonna kiss me!? Aishh what do I do!? Taemin was suddenly so manly all of a sudden. I smelled his cologne as he got closer and I was giving in every second. Suddenly my lights flashed white.
"YAHH!! TAEMIN!!"
"GAME OVER!" The loud voice said.
"I win." He smirked.
"I'm gonna kill you!!" I yelled after he started running away.

We walked back to the car as I sulked to myself. Damn you Taemin. I was so close to beating you too... I felt Taemin poke my cheek after a while. I turned to him and he was cheesing like it was funny.
"Mwo!? What are you smiling at!?" I yelled.
"Ari you're not mad so quit it." He laughed.
"You cheated..." I mumbled.
"Ahh Kawaii!!" He smiled and hugged me.
Ugh so annoying but so cute. How do I put up with him?
"C'mon forgive me okay?" He pouted.
How could a guy be so damn cute!!! Aish Lee Taemin you're too much.
I smiled at him and turned away and started walking again.
"Arasso." I said.
I heard him laugh behind me and he caught up to me and we finally reached the car.
"Yah. I didn't get my prize yet." He said smiling a bit.
"I should kiss you for cheating??"
"You could." He replied.
"Should I?"
"Will you?"
"Maybe."
"That's a yes."
"Says who?"
Taemin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.
"Me." He said deeply.
OH MA GAWWDDD LEE TAEMIN YOU LIL FREAK! Always sayin shit unexpectedly!! Got me messed up in the brain!! My mind is going crazy and my knees are getting weaker and weaker by the second!!
"Y-yah... Oppa..."
"Go ahead. I'll wait." He said placing his lips right infront of mine but not kissing me.
"I'll stay like this until you kiss me." He whispered.
Those words made me feel all weird inside. My heft was beating like it was going to explode! Should I? He backed me up against the car and I felt his grip on me tighten. Slowly I gathered up my courage and kissed his soft gentle lips. His lips moved in sync with my own and it was slow and sweet. Who knew someone as innocent as Taemin could kiss like he's done this so many times? But even though he looks all innocent I still haven't seen "that side" of him yet so I can't really say that. He kept kissing me like this for a while. I didn't want our lips to part but it was getting late and I was hella tired. I pulled apart from him but he didn't from me. He took my chin in his hand and pulled me back in. Wow...Taemin is really different all of a sudden. Not that it's bad cause I kinda like it. It's like a soft side. He finally pulled away and he smiled at me.
"Mianhae." He chuckled.
"It's okay..." I said softly still mesmerized by his kiss that I could just close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms.
"Ari?"
"Mm?"
"Let's go out."
"Huh?" I stared at him for a moment.
Taemin wants to go out with me... *looks off into distance* Taemin wants to go out with me... *whispers* Taemin wants to go out with me...
OH MA GAWD!!! Is this finally happening?? After all this time and all that's happened. I thought he would never love me because I honestly thought he would always be with Yewon. I thought I would always watch him from the sidelines. But now I'm the one holding his hand. I'm the one he kisses. And Now I'm the one he wants to be with. He wants to be my side. I'm so glad...
"Taemin ah .... Shall we ?"
"Ok. Let's go out then okay?"
I smiled and nodded. He smiled widely and it was so cute how he looked at me with his beautiful eye smile. He brought my head into his chest and hugged me tightly. He caressed my head in his large hand and it was so comforting and warm. I felt so happy at this moment that I was finally able to stand by Taemin's side.