16. His Other Side

When I woke up this morning the day seemed so much better and the sun seemed to shine so much brighter. Last night was the night Taemin asked me to be his girlfriend. I smiled and bit my lip just thinking about it. After months of loving him, trying to get over him, and accepting it wasn't possible was over. He was now mine. In my head I could replay everything he said to me. Why he liked me. And when he started to like me. It was surprising he started to like me when he was dating Yewon. But since he knew he was being cheated on maybe he was already giving up on her. I wondered about that for a moment before shrugging with a smile and hopping out of bed. As I made breakfast Emma texted me asking how that date had went. I told her all that happened and she immediately called me. I laughed out loud at her and answered the phone.
"Hel-"
"HE DID!?" She interrupted me.
"Hahaha!! Yes he really did! And he was so cute when he asked me." I said smiling like crazy.
"Wow...Ari you finally did it! Lee Taemin is yours!!" She yelled estatic.
"Yeah...I'm just glad I don't have to go through all that pain anymore." I admitted.
"What pain?"
"Seeing him with Yewon was one. But after they broke up I still was hurt because he had told me he liked someone else. Even though he showed affection for me he never told me he liked me until yesterday when I found out he was the one playing the piano. It's weird but I went through some stuff because of him."
"Wow Ari. Well at least now you don't have to worry about any of that. He's all yours so be happy okay?" Emma said as if she was my unnie. But I'm a bit older.
"I will. Thanks for talking with me."
"No problem Miss Ari. I have to go now but I'll call you later alright?"
"Okay!" I said trying to be American like her with my best accent.
After we hung up I started to eat my breakfast with a big smile. I just couldn't get Taemin off my mind. Not like it was different from any other day. I thought about him since the day I met him. Weird huh? I know I'm a creep. Like not even married couples do that. Suddenly I heard my phone beep and a certain someone's name appeared on my screen. I freaked out and read the message.
"Come over to the dorm Jagiya!! I miss you!" A cute little text from the cute little maknae of the group. I smiled brightly at the text and how his cute words reflected just how he spoke to me.
"Be over in a minute Oppa! I'll walk." I replied.
I quickly got ready and made sure I looked my best. But as I was about to think about putting on makeup, I thought about what  Taemin said.
'Because you're you.'
It doesn't matter if I put on makeup or not. He'll still like me. I smiled and quickly grabbed my shoes and started walking to the dorm.

With my heart leaping and my eyes getting fuzzy from excitement, I knocked on the door of the guy's dorm. I waited a while when finally, after what felt like forever, someone answered the door.
"Ari!!"
"Key Oppa!!" I yelled happily and jumped into his arms.
After our family hug he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows while smiling weirdly.
"Ummm yes?" I laughed.
"I heard you got a boyfriend Ari." He said.
I instantly smiled and looked to the side.
"Aigoo!! My dongsaeng has a boyfriend!!" Key exclaimed hugging me again.
"Yah Oppa!" I laughed.
"Lemme know if he hurts you arasso? I'll make sure he feels terrible afterwards." Key winked.
"I get it. I will."
"C'mon everyone is in the kitchen."
Key lead me over to the kitchen and I saw everyone sitting around the table with sheets scattered and Jonghyun holding a guitar.
"Annyeonghaseyo!!!!" I yelled interrupting them all on purpose.
Everyone turned to me and smiled.
"Yah Ari! Nice to see and hear you." Jinki smiled and patted his ear.
"Jagiya!!" Taemin sprung up and ran to me. I smiled as he embraced me tightly and kissed my cheek. The guys hollers at him when he kissed me and I was really embarrassed.
"Taemin ah becomes so bold when Ari's around." Jonghyun said smirking at us.
"You're so basic Taemin." Minho said getting back to the papers.
I silently laughed at him comment.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Jonghyun Hyung and I thought about writing a song together."
"Jinjja? That's sounds so cool! Can I hear it?" I pleaded.
"Sit down." Jonghyun gestured with a smile to a chair infront of him.
I took a seat as Taemin sat infront of me along with Jonghyun. Taemin grabbed a paper with lyrics on it and took a breath before starting. Jonghyun started playing so softly and Taemin's voice soft as cotton but as tangy as vinegar hit my ears. His voice was so calming and beautiful. I never heard Taemin sing before. I was completely captured by him. I payed attention as much as I could to the lyrics since I payed most attention to just Taemin alone. They were about love and happiness and it wasn't one of those typical songs. It was like it was written by a genius. After he sang the first verse and chorus he stopped and looked at me.
"How was it?" He asked with his big cute eyes.
"Daebok! I love it! Who wrote it?"
"I did." Taemin said.
"Really!? Wow that was so good! You wrote all that just today?"
"Well last night after I got home." He told me.
"I had to edit it every 5 seconds though." Jonghyun butted in.
"Hyung! Can't I just look cool for once?" Taemin complained.
I laughed and looked to Key who was also laughing.
"Don't worry. You're very cool Taemin." Key said teasing him.
"Aishh...you don't know anything. Ari likes it so that's all that matters to me." He smiled.
I nodded and Key smiled since he was still holding back a laugh.

"So how have you been Ari? I haven't seen you in a few days." Jinki said.
"I've been good. And you? You seem very happy." I said turing to him interested.
"Oh, can you really tell?" He said covering his wide smile.
"Yah! Jinki Oppa! What's up huh? Did you meet someone!!?" I asked getting close to his face like a child.
"H-hey! Is that for you to ask?" He said pushing me away gently.
"Yes in fact it is!" I said holding up finger.
"I guess you won't leave me alone until I tell you." He chuckled.
"I did meet someone."
"Ahh!! I knew it!! Lee Jinki you're a man in love!!"
"Hyung! You like someone? How come you didn't tell us?" Minho asked surprised.
"He told me." Taemin spoke.
"What!? How come Taemin gets to know first?" Key complained.
"Cause he's the only one with a girlfriend. Can I go to single guys for advice on dating?"
"HE JUST PLAYED YOUR WHOLE LIFE!!" I laughed loudly at all of them.
"He just called you useless!!!" I laughed again.
Jinki literally killed me!! I found it so funny! I'm dead! I am deceased!
"Hey! I may not have a girlfriend but I'm experienced!" Jonghyun argued.
"But again are you in a relationship?" Jinki replied.
"OOOOOHHH!! Just stop he is destroying you right now!! It's over, you have lost!" I laughed in Jonghyun's face.
"What ever man." Jonghyun said slumping in his chair.
"You salty?" I asked him.
"No."
"100 percent SODIUM CHLORIDE!"
I looked at Jonghyun's face and a small smile was creeping up.
"You know it's funny." I pointed at his smile.
"Whatever." He laughed.
"Mhmm thought so. Good job Jinki." I said giving him a high five.

We all talked for a while at the table just enjoying eachother's company. Yet I still failed to get Jinki to tell me who he liked. I need to know I tell you! I'll just keep asking forever until he tells me. Trust me it's a perfectly planned plan. There's no other option. Just as I was about to ask again, Taemin tapped my shoulder.
"Wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked.
"Yeah sure. In here or out?"
"In my room."
......
.....
His
Room
...
Me and him alone
IN HIS ROOM!!!!
I felt my face burning and I felt like I could spark on fire and explode any second now! It's so hot all of a sudden.
"Ari? You commin?" He asked me again.
"Huh? Oh..y-yeah..." I said nervously.
I stood up and followed him and he told everyone where we would be. What would they think now!? As I followed him I was so nervous! He's been in my room and we've even slept together in the same bed! But why am I nervous? Maybe because I never been in his room? Maybe because secretly he's a freak... Guess we'll find out huh? *skips happily to Taemin's room*
"Come on in." He said happily and bringing me into his room.
It was very neat and organized and it smelled like a man's room. But in a good way. I should say it smelled more like a gentleman. That's a better way of putting it. As I was looking around his room I noticed something. Something missing. A tv. But...didn't he say we were gonna watch a movie in here... O.o.... Waaaiittt....I feel like, I've been tricked. Oh my god...is he-
"Ari?"
"Yes!" I yelled snapping myself out of my thoughts in the most embarrassing way possible. So like me...
"Haha, you okay?" He smiled and laughed.
"Mhmm! I'm completely cool. I'm chill. I'm alright." I smiled holding a thumbs up.
"But uh...Oppa?"
"Yea?"
"You're a lier." I said simply.
"How so?" He smirked.
NO NOT THE SEXY SMIRK OF LEE TAEMIN! MY HEART!
"You said we were watching a movie but you don't even have a tv."
"You're absolutely right."
Taemin came closer to me and grabbed me by my hips. Oh no...I knew it! He's a lil freak! I mean not that I'm complaining ^.^ but this is the first time I've been alone with him like this. What do I do??
"I just wanted to be alone with you." He said looking at me sincerely.
"Taemin..."
I wanted to say something so bad. But what do I say now??
He brought his face closer to my own and I felt my heart thumping and thumping. I stayed still and let him be in charge. Cause what girl doesn't like that? Come on be honest. Exactly.
Soon enough, Taemin's lips swept upon my own in a loving way. This wasn't a simple kiss either. It was kiss after kiss after kiss. His kisses got hungrier with each second that passed. I never seen Taemin like this. But I like it. He finally released my lips but kept a close distance.
"Ari...I-"
*knock knock knock*
Fuck you whoever is knocking!!!
"Taemin ah! Ari chan!!"
It was Key.
"Dinner is ready." He called.
Taemin sighed and looked at me.
"We should go eat." I said.
I turned and headed to the door but Taemin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I looked at him in silence.
"Give me one more minute alone with you." He whispered while closing in on me and my lips.

We walked into the kitchen five minutes later, longer than Taemin's requested one minute. I saw pizza boxes on the table. They must have ordered it while we were in his room. Everyone looked at us as if we did something bad.
"M-mwo?? What are you all starring at??" I asked nervously.
"You guys took longer than expected to come out." Key said.
"What were you doing?"
"Nothing!!"
"Kissing."
I widened my eyes and whipped my head to Taemin.
"YAH! Why did you say that!?!?" I yelled and hid my face in my hands.
"I don't lie." Taemin smiled.
That stupid, cute smile.