38. Broken Frames

He looked at us and just stared for a moment making me nervous. This is awful. Completely awful. I finally pushed Minho away and ran to Taemin. I grabbed a hold of him but he wasn't looking me in the eyes. He refused to look at me and shook me off him. I cant help but feel so terrible and felt like the most horrible person alive. Taemin was cheated on once and now he thinks its a second time. Will I even be able to explain this to him? Will he even listen?
"Taemin-ah..." I finally spoke.
He choked up and looked to the side. He looked like he was crying. No...I made him cry. I started to make tears too and I noticed Minho moving around in the background of us. He came up to us looking surprisingly smug knowing he had just ruined our relationship.
"Taemin! It wasn't me okay? He had power over me and I couldn't-"
"DON'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING!" Taemin suddenly yelled making me cringe. He never yelled at me before and it scared me.
"You could've stopped him Ari! All it takes is once punch to get a guy off you!" he explained his thoughts.
"I don't think she wanted me off her." Minho said.
"Minho!" I yelled at him. "What's wrong with you?! Are you really trying to ruin us? Was this your intention?" I asked but I had so much more to say; but Taemin beat me to more questions.
"Hyung..why are you doing this? I noticed you flirting with her for a while now but I didn't think you would go as far as to kiss my girlfriend!" he yelled the last part.
"You wanna know why? HUH?!"
Minho pulled Taemin away from me and pinned him against the wall by his neck. I yelped and wondered if anyone was hearing us yelling and making noises.
"You stole her from me! She was originally supposed to be mine! But you...she fell for you..." Minho then ended up choking up as well.
"I loved her..."

I stopped and Minho looked at me while letting go of Taemin.
"I love you Ari, even now, and all I wanted was to get your attention but he stole you from me. For a year that's all I've been trying to do."
"Hyung." Taemin spoke up.
"You're like a brother to me. Wae? Why would you do all this?"
"I could ask you 'why?' too. Why did you have to take her from me knowing we had a thing previously to you two?" Minho asked back.
I wanted to run away at this moment. Minho just confessed that the reason he's been acting this way is because he was still mad that Taemin and I had dated after Minho and I were about to date. But still...I didn't know he felt this way all this time. I suspected but now I knew for sure.
"You bastard!" Taemin yelled and grabbed Minho by his shoulders and pounded him against the wall. They immediately started scrapping and I stood there not knowing what to do. Then out of nowhere Taemin went to throw a punch right at Minho's face.
"ANDWAE!"
I yelled and grabbed Taemin's hand and stopped him.
"So now you're defending him?"
"Please stop the both of you! I don't want either of you getting hurt!" I explained.
"Alright. So I'm leaving." Taemin said.
"Taemin wait!"
"And I'm moving out too."

After Taemin had left the room Minho and I just stood there. I dropped to my knees and cried. Did he break up with me? Was my love with Taemin actually over? After all we've been through... I loved him more than anything when we met and just getting to be with him was like a miracle to me. But now it was over.
"Ari."
I looked at Minho who put his hand on my shoulder.
"Please leave me alone." I said before walking out the room and running to find Key.
I ran around the dorm until I found him talking with one of his female friends.
"Oppa!" I cried and he widened his eyes at me.
"I'll talk to you later Amber." The beautiful girl with short blonde hair nodded and walked off to leave us be and talk.
"Ari chan what's wrong??" Key gently wiped my face and asked worriedly.
"Please take me home quickly. I'll tell you on the way." I asked him to take me home while sobbing.
While in the car I saw Key watching me from the side. He was holding my hand as I explained everything to him.
"So did you and Taemin break up?" he asked.
"I don't even know he never said! He just walked out and told me he was moving out." I said angrily.
"Man these guys..." he exhaled stressed just by hearing my story. After a while of talking about it we pulled up to the house Taemin and I shared.
"Do you want me to go in with you?"
"Ani. Gomawo Oppa." I tried my best to smile and got out the car. I took out my keys and held them in the lock, but I never turned it. I was afraid of what I was about to see. Would it be Taemin packing? Would he even be in there? Is he gone already? Where would he even go?"all these questions ran through my head. I was worried about him. My heart trembled as I finally got the courage and boldness to open the door.

I walked in and everything was just how we left it before we had went to the party together. I slowly walked around looking for him but I didn't dare to call his name. I checked the kitchen and it was empty. So was the bathroom. But I did notice one thing that was off. As I was walking around I heard crunches beneath my feet. I looked down. It was glass. I ran to the bedroom and opened the door harshly. Taemin was facing away from me holding the pictures of us that were hung up in his hands. He began to throw them all on the floor smashing every last one. I covered my mouth with my hands and cried once again. Why was he doing all this? Is he insane?
"Taemin ah, stop!" I yelled.
He turned around and looked at me.
"If you wanted to be with him you should've said so." He said while smashing another picture of us on Christmas.
"Are you insane?! Stop it will ya! I love YOU! If I loved Minho don't you think I would've been with him?"
"WELL YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM!" He smashed another. There was only one left now.
YOU CHEATED ON ME JUST LIKE YEWON DID! How long were you gonna take advantage of me, huh? Do you think my love for you is a game?? I'm in love with you so much Ari! I wanted to be with you forever! I remember all the moments I fell for you so hard that I asked God what I did to deserve something as amazing as our relationship!"
I looked at him and tried to speak; but I knew none of my words would top him from leaving. None of them could compare to the feelings he was pouring out to me right now.
"And this..." He held the last picture in his hands.
"Taemin stop..."I sobbed quietly unable to breath well.
"That's our first picture..."
"I think this one...is the one I hate the most..." and he smashed it.
"I wish I'd never met you"  

Taemin...Stay With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें