45. I Love You More

He showed me this beautiful smile. I was so shocked but elated at the same time. I covered my mouth with surprise and he chuckled at my actions. But besides me being extremely nervous, I had to think quickly.
"Ari, will you marry me?"
The words finally came out of his mouth. I was freaking out inside! What do I say!? Well, now that I think about it, we've been through a lot lately and been together for a long time. We know a lot about each other and I love him more than the world. He means everything to me. I knew my answer.
"Taemin-ah, please stand up."
He stood.
I hugged him immediately.
"I'm so happy you love me this much. And I love you more. I will marry you."
He smiled wide. The biggest smile I've ever seen on him.
"Really!? You will!?" He asked jumping up and down like a child.
"Yes. I will." I laughed.
"I'm so glad!" He kissed me deeply.
"We have to go to the dorm!" He said happily. I agreed and we left to tell everyone.

"Ari! Taemin! How are you guys?" Jonghyun greeted us.
"Hi Jonghyun Oppa! We have some news. Can we come in?" I asked.
"Yeah cmon!"
When we came in Jonghyun oppa called everyone else into the living room.
"Hey guys!" Jinki smiled.
"Hi Hyung!" Tae smiled.
Since everyone was finally here, we decided to tell the news.
"So what's the news?" Minho asked.
"Ari chan are you pregnant again??" Key asked.
"Ani! It's different this time." I beamed.
I looked to Taemin and he grabbed my hand.
"Soon enough...Ari will be my wife."
"WHAT!?!?" They all yelled and Taemin and I laughed.
We all celebrated that night and I felt very, extremely happy.

"I found my purpose because of you. You make me happy whenever I see you and you gave me a reason to wake up everyday. I'm always happy to see you even when I'm mad at you. You're the only one who I can love this much and you're the only one who will be the love of my life. You're precious. You're my life miracle. You are the part of me I've been searching for. I love you more Ari."

I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me and from then on we were married.

So That's The Story. Later On We Did Have Another Child. It Was A Boy. Taemin Named Him Tae Joon. I Never Believed In Love At First Sight Untill I Saw Taemin. Now I Have My Own Family. And I Love My Son Tae Joon And My Husband Lee Taemin.

THE END