26. Surprise Party

A full week pasted and it was time for Taemin and I to go home back to Korea. I was a bit sad since I knew I wouldn't see my parents for a couple more months after school was over. I packed up all my things with Taemin and headed downstairs.
"Well we should get going." I said.
"Thank you so much for accepting me in." Taemin bowed politely.
"No problem son! You're an amazing guy for our daugher and we're glad you're having a baby." My father said.
"Thank you! Thank you!" Taemin replied happily smiling like a child which I found really cute.
"Have a safe trip back!." My mother hugged us both.
"We'll see you soon!" I smiled.
Taemin and I said our goodbyes and headed back to Korea.

When we got back home, we were greeted by the boys at the dorm.
"Welcome back!" They surprised us.
I started looking around and the room was set up for a party. I was confused. We just went to Japan. What are they tryna celebrate?
"Did you guys have a party?" Taemin asked setting our bags down by his bedroom door.
"No this is for you guys!" Jinki smiled brightly.
"How come?"
"The baby of course!" Jinki explained.
"A baby shower??" I asked clasping my hands together.
"Surprise!" They all said together.
"Thank youuu!!!" I smiled at them hugging them individually.
"We decided to surprise you when. Taemin followed you to Japan." Key explained.
"We worked really hard so enjoy it ok?" Minho smiled placing his arm around me and smiled down at me.
"I will I promise."
"Hey! No no no." Taemin took Minho's arm from my shoulder.
"Mine." He hugged me.
"You can share!" Jonghyun joked pulling me into him.
Please please guys don't fight. I can sign autographs for all of you. I was kinda enjoying myself.
"Please EVERYONE knows I'm her favorite. And imma be the baby's favorite uncle Kibum." Key pulled me.
"You probably would be his favorite!" I agreed with a laugh.
"Alright alright enough!" Taemin pulled me back.
"My girlfriend, my baby, all mine." He kissed my cheek before leading me to the kitchen.

We all ate dinner together and celebrated the new life of mine and Taemin's baby. We had a good time laughing with eachother and singing songs.
"Did you guys think of a name?" Jonghyun asked.
"Well we don't even know the gender yet; it's only been like 2 weeks." I said.
"You can still call it something. You know, just for now."
"Hmmm Idunno..." I said thinking of a temporary name.
"I want it to be similar to mine." Taemin said.
"Similar to yours? How about...."
"Taehyung for a boy." Minho suggested.
"I like that!" Taemin agreed.
"And a girl?" I asked.
"Taeyeon." Key said.
"Oohh that's pretty!" I smiled.
"I'll call him Taehyung. You can call 'her' Taeyeon." Taemin said.
"Alright." I smiled.
"We should bet on if it'll be a boy or girl!" Taemin smiled deviously.
"$50 says it'll be a boy. Who's with that?"
Jonghyun and Minho agreed and placed the bet.
"And $50 says it's a girl." I said with Jinki and Key agreeing with me.
"Start saving up baby cause I'm never wrong." Taemin smirked at me.
"That's funny." I laughed.
"Cause you've NEVER been right so...." I said akwardly sipping my juice.
"Do you wanna be punished?" Taemin said leaning on his elbows closer to me.
"AHHH!!!! STOPPP!!" All the boys yelled with cringed fingers.
"Our Taeminnie is a dirty freak!!" Key cried.
"My child had been corrupted!!"
I wanted to laugh but I was really embarrassed. Taemin is just a lil shit sometimes...

I was too tired to go back home so I decided to leave in the morning and sleep at the dorm with the boys. I threw on my pajamas and plopped on Taemin's bed. Taemin came in the room after a few minutes.
"Hey. You're not gonna watch the movie with us?" He asked me siting beside me.
"I'm pretty beat. I wanna sleep." I said tiredly.
Taemin smiled slightly and kissed my forehead.
"Alright. Sleep tight babe."
He then rubbed my stomach and whispered to the baby, "You sleep well too, okay Taehyung?" I smiled and went off to sleep.