37. Halloween Disaster

So far school has been going well. I've actually got back Into things instead of being lazy. Mostly because Key forced me to do my work and I hate him for that. He would always make me go first with group projects in class and all that and he would watch over me closely to make sure I did it. And I knew today would be the same with his annoying ass.

I sat down in my chair and went on my phone waiting for the teacher since I was a bit early. Minho came in with me and sat down with a sigh.
"What wrong Minho?" I asked concerned.
"Hm? Oh it's nothing. It's just that I'm tired and I don't wanna be here today." He explained.
"Ohh okay. Well perk up okay? We're doing another project today so you have to be fully awake."
He smiled and sat up.
"Thanks for being concerned of me Ari." He smirked.
"S-sure..."
Yes he was still being this way towards me. Minho likes me but I really don't know what to do! Every time I try to tell Taemin I never can. Okay today for sure!
"Alright get to your stations and start reading the directions I set out for you!" The teacher yelled out.
"Wait, Key Oppa isn't here today?" I looked around frantically.
No no no no NO! KEY HAS TO BE HERE!! Don't leave me with Minho!!
"Yeah he got sick over the weekend. So it's just me and you today sweetie." He smiled and got up to go to our station. Oh geeze...

I started to clean our tools before we started and Minho stood next to me just watching my every move. I felt so weird having him stand so close to me without saying a word.
"Ari." He spoke.
"Yes?"
"Halloween is comming up. Did you wanna come over and spend it with me?"
"With you!?" I almost choked. Is he insane!!?
"I mean everyone else will be there to but you can be my date." He said.
I put down the shot in my hand that I was suppost to use on our test dummy down on the table.
"Minho ah...I know you like me and all but you know I'm with Taemin." I finally said.
"I know but I think being with me would be more...exciting."
"Have you gone mad? I can't do that! By the way aren't you and Taemin best friends!? What are you doing?"
Minho really wasn't getting it. Does he know how wrong this is??
He didn't answer me but he just smiled at me. I don't understand him. Something's going on...

Halloween rolled around and I went with Taemin to his old dorm where we used to hang out with everyone. He was the only one to move out and everyone else still lived there. Jonghyun was the one that was hosting their small party. We knocked on the door and Jinki answered it.
"Ari!" He exclaimed and hugged me tightly.
"Hi Jinki Oppa!" I said happily. I always loved seeing him! His smile just lit up my day.
"How you been?" He asked letting us in as he gave Taemin a little hug too.
"I'm good."
"I like your costume Ari! It's cute!" He smiled brightly.
"Thank you Jinki!"
I was dressed as CL from 2NE1 and Taemin was a character named Howl. I inspected Jinki's outfit and died of laughter!
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THE CHICKEN MAN FROM KFC!?" I yelled and dropped onto the couch.
"This was kinda expected." Taemin commented.
"That's true." I agreed whipping my tears.
"You should see Key." Jinki said.
"Why? What's-"
And just as if on cue someone turned the corner.
"Some called me?"
"KEY OPPA!?"
I KNOW THIS GROWN ASS MAN IS NOT ON SOME RONALD MCDONALD BULLSHIT!!

Again I burst into tears seeing him. What's wrong with these dorks? But I can't blame them it is Halloween after all.
"I worked for hours on this makeup no one better ruin it." Key told us.
"Yes sir!" I laughed getting up from the couch again.
"Ari are you hungry?" Taemin asked me.
"Ne! Let's go see what there is to eat!" I said excitedly while grabbing Tae by the hand and going to the kitchen.

As we came in, Minho and Jonghyun were in there talking to one of their other friends I haven't met yet.
"Oh great! You can meet Kai!" Taemin said.
"Kai?"
Taemin brought us over even though I really tried resisting because Minho was over there.
"Kai! This is Ari. I've been waiting to introduce you guys."
"Oh! I've heard a lot about you!" Kai smiled.
WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE HE COULD BE TAEMIN'S BROTHERRR!!!
"Hi, nice to meet you." I smiled.
"Ari did you wanna eat?" Minho spoke up and asked me.
"Oh, um yes."
"Here." He reached over to one of the snack platters and picked up a food with a toothpick on it and held it to me.
I looked around and Taemin was watching. He furrowed his eyebrows a bit at Minho but he didn't see.
"No thank you I'll feed myself." I said timidly taking it from Minho.
"Alright sweetie."
DID HE JUST SAY ALL THIS OUT LOUD!? INFRONT OF EVERYONE?
"Yah." Taemin spoke.
Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!!
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing." Minho shrugged.
I looked to Jonghyun for guidance to stop this akward situation.
"Alright alright you two. As your Hyung I command you to stop this."
*internally smacks forehead*
This
Dumb
Ass
Vampire wolf thing... Or whatever he was supposed to be.
"As your Hyung" head ass. Like really!? That's NOT what I needed you to say. I looked to Taemin and he stuck his hands in his pockets. He looked kinda mad...BUT HE WAS STILL LOOKING FWINE ASF YA KNOW AHAA! Anyway but still I need to get them away from each other.
"Taemin ah! Let's go play some games!" I smiled up at him.
He looked at Minho before turning away back to the living room.
"Um...I'll see you guys around. Nice to meet you Kai." I smiled and walked off akwardly.

In the other room everyone was gathered around in a group so we decided to see what was going on.
"Ok guys I hid 20 of these fake eye balls around the dorm." Emma announced alongside Jinki.
"I'll set a timer for 10 minutes and whoever comes back with the most wins a prize!" She smiled.
"Wanna play against me?" Taemin smirked at me.
"Don't be mad if you loose Tae." I smirked back.
He smiled and pinched my nose before waiting for the timer to start.
"Ready, set...go!" Jinki yelled and everyone scattered through the large dorm to find all the hidden eyeballs. I first went and looked in the bathroom and found one sitting in the tub.
"Yes! This'll be easy." I smiled before heading to the next room.
I went into Taemin's old room that was still filled with some things. No one else was looking here so I rumaged through eveything. As I was looking under his sheets I heard the bedroom door close.

I stopped and didn't move. Who was there and WHY DID THEY CLOSE THE FREAKING DOOR!?!? I didn't know who was there but I was kinda scared to be honest. Why would they close the door seeing someone in here?
"Tae?" I called out with a crack in my throat.
No one answered me.
Suddenly I was pushed down onto the bed and my face planted into the pillow so I couldn't scream for help.
"You were really tryna get me in trouble earlier weren't you?"
I stopped.
Is it really...?
MINHO!?

I kicked and turned over as best as I could. I saw him hovering over me, pinning down my hands.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled at him.
"I can't take it anymore." Was all he said before kissing me. I struggled some more but he didn't stop. Minho was kissing me and I couldn't do anything about it. I started crying hoping he would let me go. But he didn't. Someone...please help...

Then the door suddenly opened.
And Taemin was on the other side.