<3.There's No Getting Over Him>

I walked towards the gym with a smile on my face excited to see Minho. I don't know why I'm so excited to see him. I mean going to see a cute guy is exciting right? Minho has this nice athlete's body, broad back and shoulders, soft hair, and his gaze! Don't even get me started! I can go on for hours about how he looks at me. Minho is just the entire package. I finally approached the gym and saw Minho's back facing me as he was talking to 4 other guys. I tapped his shoulder slightly and he turned around smiling at me.
"Ari! Hey beautiful." He wrapped his arm around me tightly and I blushed happily.
"Ari?"
I looked up in surprise. Seriously fuck my entire life. It was Taemin. And he wasn't alone. In his arms was his perfect girlfriend. My chest tightened and I felt sick again. Why me? The Lord is testing me.
"Who's this?" The girl asked smiling at me.
Don't smile at me hoe. Ok that was too much I'm just jealous aren't I?
"I'm Ari. I came this year from Japan." I introduced myself.
"Wow that's cool! My name is Yewon. Nice to meet Minho's girlfriend." She smiled.
I almost chocked on myself. Minho's girlfriend?
"No no no that's not it! We're just friends!" I said quickly.
I looked to Minho for guidance but he just smiled and pulled me closer.
"But you two look so good together!" Taemin spoke.
Well thanks asshole. Why not tell the girl who's basically in love with you that she looks good with one of your friends. Oh my god I need Jesus right now.
"Oh really?" I smiled.
"I mean I can see it." Minho said.
"Nani!?" I spoke Japanese out of surprise.
"Haha you seem so surprised that he would say something like that even though he has his arm around you."
I looked to the guy who spoke to me with blonde hair and a sharp jawline that could cut bitches.
"That's Jonghyun." Minho introduced.
Damn he's attractive. I really need to control my emotions.
"Hi Jonghyun." I smiled and bowed.
"Call me Jonghyun Oppa." He winked at me.
I blushed immediately and looked down.
"Hi I'm Kibum!" A really diva looking guy said to me.
"Wow I love your clothes!" I said after looking at him.
"Thank you." He smiled and modeled a bit.
"A diva?" I asked.
"You have no idea." Minho laughed.
"And I'm Jinki." A boy with the best smile over ever seen looked my way.
"Hi Jinki! Nice to meet you! I like your smile."
"Thank you." He said smiling even wider.
"So yeah these are my friends. More like brothers." Minho told me.
"Awe that's awesome!" I said seeing their bond.
I loved meeting Minho's attractive friends. But no matter what I always glanced at Taemin from time to time. But his hands were always intertwined with Yewon's and his smile was extremely sincere only to her. He barely talked to me. Why do I still think I'll have a chance? He's taken and obviously loves her. Why can't I move on? What is it about Taemin?

We had a long chat just on the school campus and I had a lot of fun with them. I already ship Jonghyun and Kibum. That's not weird right? Look I come from the country where anime is and there's a genre called yaoi. I like yaoi. A lot. So I can ship two guys whenever I want. Soon enough it was around 7pm and everyone had somewhere to be.
"We should all get together again. Dinner maybe?" I suggested.
"That's sounds great!" Jinki agreed.
"Yea sounds fun." Kibum smiled.
"I really hope to see you again Ari." I heard from Yewon.
Really? She wants to see me again? This hoe... I mean...ugh why am I so mean to her in my head!? I'm awful!
"I hope to see you again too Yewon!" I smiled.
"Bye Ari!" Taemin came up to me and suddenly hugged me. No please don't hug me! My feelings... I felt his warm body against mine and I held into him as loosely as possible. But I ended up hugging him tighter. I like him so much... He finally released me and I felt so upset after that. He left with Yewon and I hugged everyone goodbye. Minho stayed with me.
"Hey Ari?" Minho asked.
"Yeah?"
"Mind if I drive you home?"
"Drive!?" I asked surprised.
I thought back to when Taemin walked me home. Can Taemin drive? Who cares! I got an attractive soccer player with a car! These are the moments when I know that all gods ever to exsist heard my prayers.
"You drive?"
"Yeupp. So whataya say?"
"Sure thank you!" I smiled brightly.
Minho walked me over to his car and opened the passanger seat for me. I got in and waited for him to come around the other side. As he got in he put in the key and I directed him to my apartment. As we approached my home he walked me to the door.
"Thanks so much for today! I had a lot of fun meeting your friends." I told him.
"No thanks for hanging out with me. I really like you Ari." He smiled an eye smile.
"I like you too." I said.
Wait what?
"Hey Ari?"
Minho took my hand in his and looked at me with that powerful gaze again.
"Would you mind if I took you out on Friday?"
I looked at Minho and thought about Taemin. I still have feelings for Taemin. Would it be fair to Minho? If I just went out with him anyway? But I wanna forget him. Maybe with Minho I can. I wanna get rid of my feelings for Taemin. Maybe spending time with Minho could do that.
"Sure." I blushed.
"Sounds fun."
Minho slowly kissed my hand with his soft lips. Wow, soft lips. Like extremely soft. Ok lemme stop.
"I'll see you tomorrow." He said as his voice seemed to drop an octave making his voice even deeper than before. Oh ma gawd his voice! Maybe Minho is the one.

I got ready for bed and slipped into my blankets. I stared up at the ceiling. Meeting Minho's friends was really fun. But I can't stop running my thoughts back to Taemin and Yewon. How he held her. How he kissed her cheek like she was so pure and delicate. How his hands brushed her hair away from her eyes. I hate to admit it but I want that. But I specifically want it with Taemin. Why do I like him so much? Why does it hurt to love him? Wait... I just said love? I love Taemin?! Dammit world! Why is this happening to me! Ughhh.... There's no forgetting about Taemin is there?