42. My Heart Can't Be Stopped

He held my hand as we walked round the mall looking at things to buy for each other. His smile really made me happy but in my mind I couldn't help but think it couldn't compare to...his smile. His hands were big and comforting but they couldn't compare to his hands. He then looked at me as I was thinking of all this. He smiled at me and brought me into his strong arms.

"You're starring at me again." he chuckled.
"Mianhae Namjoon ah." I smiled and looked away.
"You're so shy it's cute." he kissed my cheek.
My heart thumped and I instantly smiled. I knew then how Namjoon really made me feel. He was my distraction. He made me happy. I hugged him tightly right in the middle of the mall by the fountain.
"Ari?" he asked me surprised by my sudden action.
"I like you Namjoon." I said finally confessing.
"Then go out with me." he said softly.
I looked up at him and he had that bright smile plastered on his face.
"...Ok."
That's how Namjoon And I Started Dating...And I was Finally Going To Get Over Him. Just Like I Wanted To Long Ago.

***
It's been 2 months since that day. The only boy on my mind romantically was Namjoon. My Namjoon... It felt good to say that. Right now we were currently wrapped in each others arms walking down the streets of Seoul. We were deciding where to go to eat for our two month anniversary.

"Ari where do you wanna eat?" he asked me for the umpteenth time.
"Idunno. I've been everywhere already." I replied.
"Here, wait right here. I'm going inside this store for a second to use the bathroom."
"Alright I'll wait here."
He smiled and kissed my cheek before heading inside.
As I waited I spotted someone familiar walking down the same sidewalk I was on. As they got closer I noticed it was him. And he was with a girl. 

.....WHATSHOULDIDOOOO????

I panicked inside and hoped Namjoon would come out soon. I turned my head and looked inside the store to see If Namjoon was coming back. AND HE WASN'T! I turned around to see if they were still walking this way. But I ended up bumping into him instead.
"Oh...umm mianhae Taemin ssi..." I quietly apologized while wanting to just run away.
"Its okay Ari." he gave me a small reassuring smile. It made me relieved honestly. He was finally smiling. Which means he finally hates me right?
"Hi!" I looked to the girl with the long dark hair and pretty smile. His new girlfriend I guess?
"I'm Naeun. You know Taemin Oppa?" she asked me.
"Um...not really." I lied. "It's just I know his friend Kibum really well so I've seen him around often."
"I smiled and she smiled back. She seemed very nice and they seemed happy. I was glad he finally found someone who he can he happy with. She was better than that bitch Yewon.
"Ari? Who's this?"
I looked over seeing Namjoon finally show up. And along with his presence, Taemin's smile faded.
"Oh Namjoon ah! This is Taemin ssi and his girlfriend Naeun."
"Oh nice to meet you guys!" he smiled brightly at them.
"Hey we were on our way to find a place to eat. Do you know anywhere to go?" Namjoon asked them.
"Actually we were gonna go eat too. Wanna come with us?" Naeun asked smiling and getting excited.
NO NO NO NO NO!
"Yeah sure." he agreed for the both of us.
This
Fuckin
Coconut
Head.
"Great!" she smiled.
"Wait but let's not be too hasty about this." Taemin spoke up.
THANK YOU!
"What do you mean oppa?"
"Well it's their anniversary." he told her.
How did Taemin know that today was Namjoon and I's two month anniversary??
"How did you know that?" Namjoon asked.
"Well a friend of mine told me..."
"Who, Key?" I asked.
"And Jonghyun and Jinki Hyung." he said.
It all made since because I knew eventually Key would tell them all about my love life.
"But...what about Minho? Does he know?"
Taemin was silent.
"We don't talk anymore."
"Oh..." 

It was weird because out of the four of us standing here, Taemin and I were the only one who knew why. A small silence came cross us all until Naeun spoke up.
"Welp, let not just stand here with hungry stomachs! Let's go." She smiled pulling on Taemin's arm as Namjoon and I followed to where they were headed to go before Taemin and I bumped into each other. This was going to be an interesting night.

***
The whole time we were there Taemin didn't say anything to me or Namjoon. What was wrong with him? I thought he was finally happy. I looked at him as he took the straw from his drink in his mouth. He then looked at me and I quickly looked away. I wanted to ask why he was acting this way but of course I couldn't.

"So Taemin ssi." Namjoon spoke.
"How do you know Ari?"
Not this question again...
"We have a couple of mutual friends." he answered.
"Oh. Are you guys close?"
"No" I answered quickly. But Taemin looked like he had something to say. Please...don't say anything.
He put down his glass and took a breath.
"We used to be."
Shit.
"But you said that-"
"Well that wasn't true." He interrupted Naeun from speaking any further.
"Taemin stop." I said.
"It's okay Nabi." (Butterfly)
Namjoon smiled and pinched my nose. I took a breath and he held my hand.
"Yah."Taemin stood up and stood beside Namjoon.
"Waeyo?" Namjoon asked.
"I'm sick of seeing you touch the love of my life's hand."
I stopped and mine and Naeun's mouth dropped to the floor.
Namjoon smirked and let go of my hand while standing up.
"Last time I checked she was my girlfriend."
"Well last time I checked she was mine too."
"Taemin!" I yelled for him to stop.
"That was months ago! Stop it will ya?"
As I was yelling at him in front of everyone. Taemin pushed aside Namjoon...
And he kissed me...

***
"In Your Two Eyes, Someone Who Isn't Me Is Standing There Making You Smile."
"Could You Just Let Me Be By Your Side?"
"I Hope You Look Back At Me"
"I'm Always Waiting For You."
"You Love Somebody Else Even Though I'm Standing Here."
"My Heart That Only Beats Towards You Cannot Be Stopped."