28. Fire

I crinkled my body as I laid in my bed. My phone rang beside me but I didn't have the energy to raise my arm and answer it. Groaning in pain I looked at the name. Taemin was calling; he's been calling for the past 30 minutes leaving messages as I haven't responded. He must me worried about me. I breathed heavily thinking about how he just be wondering what's happening to me. My stomach is on fire! I'm in pain so bad and I don't know why! It shouldn't hurt this bad should it? Damn! With all my strength I gathered willingly I reached for the bottle Yewon gave me. She said it's supposed to be good for pregnancy. I lifted myself up aching in the process and drank some quickly hoping it would help.

An hour later and it did nothing. I was in so much pain I started to cry. I was praying for this terrible pain to come to an end soon.
"ARI!!"
Someone yelled throughout my apartment. I tried to answer back but couldn't. Sweat was trickling down my face and into my pillow. It was extremely hot. Suddenly my door opened revealing a worried Taemin.
"Ari!" He ran to my side and embrace me tightly.
"What's wrong!? Are you ok?" He asked wipping my sweat away and looking at my tired face.
My half hooded eyes looked to him and I opened my mouth only to whisper with a scrunched up mouth.
"It hurts Taemin!" I gasped.
"My stomach..it's on fire..." I whispered.
"God what's wrong with you all of a sudden?" He asked himself.
He got into the bed and hugged me with my head to his chest. He gently rubbed my head and massaged my stomach gently. I was feeling sleepy and the pain started to go away. I fell asleep just like that: by Taemin's hand.

I woke up and saw Taemin asleep next to me. I remembered my pain and sighed gratefully that it had went away. I slowly sat up and woke him up. As he opened his eyes, he still had this worried look on his face.
"Are you better jagi?" He asked me.
"Ne. You helped me, thank you so much." I thanked him by pecking his cheek.
"What happened?" He asked combing my hair with his fingers.
"Idunno. I was reading a book and all of a sudden my stomach started burning like crazy! It was so weird." I explained.
"I hope Taehyung is alright." He whispered his voice slightly cracking.
"He'll be fine."
"So you gave up on him being a girl I see." He smirked.
"Shut up."

I went over Taemin's place to see everyone and I was told Key would be making dinner tonight so of course I was gonna hop in. As I came in I was hugged by Key Oppa.
"Ari Chan, are you okay? Taemin told me what happened earlier. Don't you wanna go to the hospital?" He asked me.
"No I'm fine. I'm sure it's nothing."
"What happened?" Minho came out from his room hearing my voice.
Then suddenly everyone came out their room and wanted to hear what happened.
"I'll be ok really." I reassured them.
"Ari we're just worried." Jinki said.
"That's not normal in pregnancy is it?" Jonghyun asked.
"Idunno." I answered.
"Then please go to the hospital." He begged.
"Ok. Let's go tomorrow." I agreed.
Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief.

What I Didn't Know Was That I Was About To Regret Trusting Someone Who's A Lier...