25. Day To Relax

Sometimes I really hated sleeping next to Taemin. Not because he snores or has bad sleeping habits, even though he definately has those, but because he looks so handsome even when sleeping that I can't stop staring at him. I reached my hand out and took his hair out of his face and was able to see his forehead. His big ol' forhead I loved so much ^_^. His eyelashes seemed so long. His nose was perfectly shaped and I watched as his nostrils moved slightly with his breathing. I looked at his lips that were never dry and always plump. FUCK! I WANT TO KISS HIM!! Ok maybe if I do it slightly he won't notice 👀. I slowly leaned in and kissed his lips. I felt embarrassed cause I was the only one awake. How weird do I have to be to do what I just did? 😓. I let out a sigh and kept watching him until I felt my eyes get heavy. As I closed my eyes I felt him wrap his arm around me and pull me into him. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He's still asleep. I smiled and cuddled up against him and enjoyed the moment.
"Do they like me?"
I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. Mm so he was faking being asleep. Taemin's a lil shit sometimes.
"Who?" I asked.
"Who else silly?" He laughed slightly.
"Oh." I laughed. "Yes they seem to like you a lot." I admitted.
"Good. I'm glad." He smiled.
He stopped talking and just hugged me and closed his eyes and went to sleep. So I did the same.

*****
"Pleeeeaaaassssssee!!!!"
"But I'm tired!!" I shouted back hiding under my pillow.
"Ari please! I really wanna see!" He begged like a child.
"Why do you want to so bad?" I asked.
"Can you please just take me?"
"What are you guys yelling about in here?" My mom came on checkin on us.
"She won't show me around!" Taemin tattle tailed.
"Yah!" I yelled at him.
"Ari why not?" She asked me.
"Cause I'm tired." I replied with no effort.
"Take him out Ari." My mom said before leaving.
"Ughahsgshskah!!" I mumbled and pushed Taemin off the bed.
I heard the thump when he fell and laughed. I looked over the bed and eyed him from where I was. He stared back at me.
"You know I can get you back right?"
"Mm ok." I said doubting him.
"Give me an hour and I'll be ready to go." I said and I earned a smile out of him.

I drove my mom's car with Taemin while we listened to music. Taemin wanted to see where I went school before I moved to Korea and where I liked to hang out. I don't know why but it's fine I guess. I drove up to the high school and parked in the parking lot.
"Wow Ari you're school was so nice!" Taemin said surprised.
"Yea it's a big school and filled with the smartest kids."
"Wahh my jagi is smart!" He smiled brightly and hugged me from behind and we walked to the courtyard.
I showed him where I would eat lunch and where my friends and I would play during gym. He seemed to really enjoy it. Eventually after playing around for a while we layed on the grass and just relaxed for a bit. He really tired me out. I've been searching for oxygen all day! As we layed down next to eachother under a Sakura tree Taemin suddenly turned to me.
"You've grown a bit since you told me about the baby. There's a small lump here." He said placing his hand on my stomach.
"Bro imma be so fat." I complained.
"No you're gonna be perfect. Don't worry." He smiled and kissed my forhead. I blushed instantly and hid my face.
"Hey Ari." He smiled brightly while taking my hands.
"What?" I asked curious.
"Are you going to continue college when you get bigger?" He asked me.
"Mmm...Idunno. I may have to stop to take care of the baby won't I?"
"I mean I just don't want anyone to make fun of you or bully you."
"This isn't high school Taemin." I chuckled.
"I know but people are still rude and I wanna look out for you." He said kissing my cheek.
"Thank you Oppa. I'll think about it. I mean I can always go back." I said shrugging.
As much as I want to stay in school, taking care of a baby is a lot of work so I would have to drop out wouldn't I? And with that I can spend more time with Taemin too.
"Well don't think about it too much yet alright. C'mon let's go eat something." He got up and held my hands helping me up. When I got up he immediately pulled me into him.
"...W-what?" I asked nervously.
He was looking at me with a special look. He had one of the seven deadly sins in his eyes: lust. He leaned in and kissed me strongly all of a sudden.
"I love you so much Ari." He said his hands roaming my sides.
"Taemin Oppa we're in public!" I said.
"No ones here so we're fine." He smirked.
"I can't really do much in your parents house so I had to restrain myself." He admitted.
Well damn Taemin ok! 😛✨ I smiled at him teasing him a bit with my eyes. I leaned into him daring him to kiss me. He pulled my waist and kissed me deeply again. I found it nice how Taemin could go from being a cute fuzz ball to a passionate person. But it's nice to have someone like him.
"C'mon let's go." He said after he pulled away from me and smirked at me a bit. AH THE SMIRK OF LEE TAEMIN! NUUUU 😭💕

After eating out Taemin and I drove back to my parents' house. We relaxed in the living room and watched tv for a bit before helping my mom make dinner. I watched as Taemin couldn't cut onions for his life. I was dying of laughter watching him.
"You can do better!?" He laughed with me.
"No but-"
"Ah! Then be quite." He shushed me while putting a tangerine slice in my mouth to shut me up. Lil shit. I hate him. But I enjoyed this time we had together. I'm glad he came here to meet my parents and we're able to spend this time together. These next few days here should be fun.